The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

I got my friend to do this thing for me on 17th, so any ETA on when I'll get the code?

I sent my receipt in on the 15th. I'd think you'd get it within the next week. The guy managing all this probably also has other related work, and doesn't just respond to email 24/7 (or 8/5); seems like he's doing these in batches as he gets time.

Edited by CitizenV

I signed up via iTunes on 9/3. Then sent an e-mail following up on 9/10 with a copy of the subscription confirmation and screenshot from within app. I received my code on 9/14.

It should take some time guys. Good luck I hope you get them soon.

I guess it takes one week to get the code mail.

Ninjas.. ninjas everywhere.

Edited by Gingka2k10

RNG

Starting to think maybe the emails are sent out alphabetically.  My email starts with a 'W'.

I signed up on the 4th and kinda personally refused to send the email because we weren't supposed to and from what I could tell didn't need to.  Finally gave in and forwarded my itunes receipt on the 16th.  Still waiting.

Finally got the code today.

Interesting note, the email  with the code was written as an RE: to my forward of the iTunes receipt, so even though the directions in the magazine indicate you do not need to as long as you 'opt in' to the share your info it would seem that maybe it is a good idea especially since those that forwarded the receipt right away got their codes a bit more quickly.

Signed up on the 4th.

Got the iTunes receipt immediately.

Got the 'Welcome to PC Gamer email on the 11th.

Forwarded iTunes receipt on the 16th.

immediately got an automated response thanking me for the email and telling me spamming them with emails asking for codes won't help.

Codes came as a response email to my forward on the 20th.

So much stuff in my foundry that has been waiting for slots.

Soma, Boltor, Nova, Vauban, Ember, Scindo,

Just received the code.

Registered the trial subscription on the 6th from the ios app. Disabled auto-renewal, but downloaded the issue for verification.

Sent email with the itunes subscription receipt and screenshot of the issue on the 17th.

Finally got the code on the 24th.

As long as the October issue is the 'current' issue it should still be working.  Once this issue becomes a back issue and the November issue is released the deal will be over. 

I do not know the dates of that, but should be through the end of this month.

I subscribed waaaay past the due date, and I didn't expect to get anything. But lo and behold, when I checked my email just minutes ago I had gotten a code. Thank you very much for informing me about this <3

What exactly did you do? i subscribed a week after 9/6 too and still no code :(

Do i have to send them a screenshot of something?