The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Codes will be sent out to digital subscribers - including Zinio and iOS - by email around September 6. If you're reading on iOS, you need to opt-in to share information with the publisher when you subscribe in order for us to contact you. Sending out these emails takes a couple days, so you may not receive yours straight away. If you didn't opt-in, or you've only bought a single issue, see below for further instructions.

Any problems? Don't panic! Send us an email at pcgamer.giftageddon@futurenet.com with proof of purchase - either a photograph of the magazine showing the code page, or a receipt for a digital edition, and we'll send you a replacement code.

FYI: for those buying a single issue of the magazine (not subscribing), you need to email (see above) them your receipt in order to get the code. They only email the code to those who have subscriptions and opt-ed in to share info.

they will charge u for terminating the trial its how all free trial subs work  yes you will get 500 plat but it will charge the credit card u have listed on your apple id acc .. its usually cheap around 7-10$  but it will still charge u for canceling the trial .. nothing is free in this world

As someone who has done a lot of free trials, that's not true :). Many times there is no charge at all for cancellation, but read the fine print just in case (there is no fee in this case).

Edited by CitizenV

So we download PC Gamers UK on App Store then it will be add to Newsstand then what?

I press the "free trial" button but I don't know what to do next. Do we have to buy that issue?

Read the initial post carefully. Yes you do click to join the free trial. Then you click yes to letting apple share your e-mail info with the publisher. Then you go into your app store to disable auto renew. (after which you won't be charged 3.99 monthly)

Read the initial post carefully. Yes you do click to join the free trial. Then you click yes to letting apple share your e-mail info with the publisher. Then you go into your app store to disable auto renew. (after which you won't be charged 3.99 monthly)

Thanks for the fast reply

But after I press free trial, I can't find the "yes" button anywhere. This is why I can't download the issue.

Just tried it out. Worked fine. Waiting for the codes to pop up. Do they get sent to the email you sign into itunes with? 

EDIT: How quickly was it sent to your email btw?

Yes, this is why you have to opt-in to sharing your email when they ask (without resorting to a bunch of other steps). If you don't, they have no way to reach you.

I don't think anyone has received codes yet.

I got mine and used it, its actually 570plat. I brought a physical copy btw.

I was referring to the emails, sorry for the confusion. I'm not aware of anyone having said they received a code via email. Still, cool to hear for those concerned the offer isn't legit (not in that group, myself).