Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios is not scanning anymore

ArkonsCRO

Having same issue. The only thing I noticed "fixed" it briefly was resetting all of my buttons but it returned to not working pretty much immediately after the end of that mission. I did have it randomly scan a Corpus Scrambus out of the blue today. But it won't scan even when not distracted/in combat.

Also did a Caustic Ancient and a bird in the plains. Both times random again. Haven't seen it do a single Grineer thing so far

Edited by Keurein

Same for me - my trusty Helios Prime has had a strop and refuses to scan (or to do much of anything except vacuum). I can scan stuff manually just fine now, but the Helios won't do it. This is making getting all the abritration drone codex entries i need rather tedious.

Same. Investigator is installed first and maxed. Doesn't matter if distracted or not. Running Lua capture and spy and the only enemy Helios Prime will scan is Roller, which I had completed a long time ago. No fragments of any kind are scanned. 

Confirmed, can't get Helios or the prime to scan anything at all after this mainline drop.  Used to work like a charm.  Tried a few different combinations of scanner equip setups on the gear wheel, tried manual scanning to see if that would un-jam it, rearranged the precepts to see if there was some sort of precept ordering AI changes with the patch, but can't get it rolling.

😢

• 5 weeks later...

I only have one problem in the whole game with HELIOS and the CODEX SCANNERS, and that is that it scans more than it should, for example "Prod Crewman" 22 of 20 scans, "Heavy Gunner" 5 of 3 scans, and so with many others.

Maybe instead of numbers you can put it with a percentage or just a progress bar like the AYATAN STARS.

I do not know if anyone would read this, but I hope that someone who solves it, within a patch or an update, I repeat is the only problem I have with the game.

Regards, and thank you very much.