Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Macabre Premier Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

Dear DE's, 💗

"Animated" entries should be against the rules. Or at the very least it shouldn't be judge against the "non animated" entries if you're going to take the "animated" part of it into the equation. If you're going to do it anyway I hope only the first frame of that animated .gif is taken into consideration. Honestly it should be in it's own category but who would've thought someone would actually do this for a poster contest where the first prize is a print of that entry.

Of course lenticular posters exist but look at the thousands other entries. It's already an unwritten rule. Maybe on an a different competition where the topic is a lenticular poster. Hek, I might even join that one. Sounds fun.

TLDR:

Animated entries shouldn't be judge against the normal "non animated" entries.

If it is, only the first frame of that animation should be taken into consideration.

My submission for the contest. I haven't looked throughout the whole thread, I hope my idea is not too similar to another contestant's. I just have a fascination for the chair. Like seriously. / PC - Screenshot - Photoshop

H E L M Y N T H / 1st Edit : a friend of mine was able to find an earlier work from another contestant(echojamie) that uses a similar theme and the same title. I find myself in a pickle. I sincerely didnt know. Will try to think of another title.

I N F E S T E D / 2d Edit : New name and readjusted the actual canvas so it breaths more.

La8lB1R.png

Edited by Darkinian
  • Like 3

The new master piece from the Director of "This is The Void? It isn't empty at all" and the producer of "The Nerf" and "The Myconians".

Dive into a horror story like no other, that will make you remember the true terror.

Darvo Bek"The greatest movie ever... That's it right? My debt is paid now? What?"

Ordis"E-everything that the Operator makes looks TERRIFYING-amazing"

Stalker"Your actions have consequenses... You have to see it!"

0fu5WnA.png

This is my submission to the macabre contest. It's Rell and his Donda! This is a painting I made and all the ideas are originally mine. I hope you all love it! I'm super nervous because this is my first contest... I tried really hard. I play on xbox one platform and my gamertag is SkyrimJunky2937. Well... Here it is...

https://pioneercsd-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/ewerner19_pioneerschools_org/ESu89qBHj5JOmHENLLCb2ugBfFJf4lUhNWQovgLX_tpi5Q?e=OhS7RB