Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Snow Globe Change

Cekii

Hello everybody, i would like to share my idea with all players.

What do you think about Frost having an option to move his Snow Globe with him, like some NPCs (Non-player characters). Imagine having that kind of option so you and your team can stay under the globe while going through missions.

But then he'd lose the ability to explosively pop it with his 1. And it'd severely reduce his utility in missions like Interception and Excavation, because he couldn't place multiple Snow Globes around the map.

EDIT: Although maybe if it was like Volt's shield, and if he held the ability button, it'd create a smaller "personal" Snow Globe that stayed with him, and tapping the ability button would allow him to set the Snow Globes down as it currently allows. Best of both worlds.

Edited by Endrian

51 minutes ago, Diablo300999 said:

Hello everybody, i would like to share my idea with all players.

What do you think about Frost having an option to move his Snow Globe with him, like some NPCs (Non-player characters). Imagine having that kind of option so you and your team can stay under the globe while going through missions.

would be interesting, though it would affect his utility as pointed out by another poster.

8 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

atm the only change I'd want for frost globe is for it to stop blocking operator's void dash, it's proper annoying trying to dash only to impact an nearly invisible globe sphere

and friendly shots as well....still the reason i despise frost in any game.

16 hours ago, Endrian said:

But then he'd lose the ability to explosively pop it with his 1. And it'd severely reduce his utility in missions like Interception and Excavation, because he couldn't place multiple Snow Globes around the map.

EDIT: Although maybe if it was like Volt's shield, and if he held the ability button, it'd create a smaller "personal" Snow Globe that stayed with him, and tapping the ability button would allow him to set the Snow Globes down as it currently allows. Best of both worlds.

Yeah , exactly like Volt's shield, he could just let it on the ground and pick it up to go with him. I just think it would be good to change Frost a little bit. To make him more popular.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I personally don't want it. It could come as an augment, but we already have one for his 3rd. And even then I'd still prefer his current augment to this.

Consider it like Volt's 3rd, he could pick the shield up and drop it down if needed.