Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Prime

Albrecht-Entrati

I recently started using Gunblades, and it is EXTREMELY fun to play, and I thought of Gunblade prime, in case it would be Redeemer because there are only 2 gunblades and Redeemer is the oldest, besides that Mesa prime is about to arrive and for what I read that Redeemer has some connection with her and in the package says that she is part of one of Mesa's favorite weapons, I really did not want to Akjagara Prime because we already had a gun in the same style recently (Akbolto Prime) and we still do not have Gunblade prime in the game, and it would not be a bad idea, maybe more people would know this type of weapon and enjoy the gameplay !!!

Akjagra Prime is coming soon. Redeemer's in the same 'set' of weapons, all part of the same weapon aesthetic. To my knowledge, no set of such weapons have been primed in close proximity. Examples being the Tigris Prime and the aforementioned Akjagara (Part of the Razor Gamplay bundle), and the Boltor Prime and Akbolto Prime.

So, sad to say, but if any gunblades are getting primed soon, it's likely gonna be Sarpa instead.