Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Struggling to Find Eidolon Hunting Groups (to learn or otherwise)/

Synpai

Question

6 answers to this question

I believe the WF Raid School Bus rebranded the "raid" part to "recruitment", and they still seem fairly active.

Dunno how many teaching runs they do, but it'd likely be a decent place to look. Alternatively, simply asking in chat tends to be fairly effective.

Original WFRSB thread (archived):

I learned how to do the teralyst by bashing my head against a wall now I manage to survive. I was carried through a tridolon once eventhough I'm greatful I don't want to be carried. Anyway the other two times I tried I guess no one knew what they were doing so I failed on 2nd and third. Most groups require several captures I have none, and rarely some people host newbie friendly tridolon groups but I don't have the confidence to join to be honest, for now sticking with single ones, so not even looking for a group. Random groups tend to be salty as well and someone just bails midway sometimes for no reason.

Sounds like a worthwhile initiative.

I think that such learning groups were probably common in the past, but personally I couldn’t find any when I wanted to get some experience.

Ended up learning by myself with tremendous help of very good guides out there.

Im now able to do solo Tridolon runs, but still zero experience with actual coordinated squads.

6 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Sounds like a worthwhile initiative.

I think that such learning groups were probably common in the past, but personally I couldn’t find any when I wanted to get some experience.

Ended up learning by myself with tremendous help of very good guides out there.

Im now able to do solo Tridolon runs, but still zero experience with actual coordinated squads.

How do you do solo tridolons? I've heard of Trinity and Unairu wisp but I tried using the wisp solo and it didn't work at all, think there was some real nasty hitbox issues. Got void strike, adarza kavat and very good Opticor, but guess Rubico Prime would be better for limbs. Paracesis for final phase instead of Sarpa, maybe I should use Sarpa instead? Even though limbs aren't a big problem to me in terry and garry.

6 minutes ago, BoarWarrior said:

How do you do solo tridolons? I've heard of Trinity and Unairu wisp but I tried using the wisp solo and it didn't work at all, think there was some real nasty hitbox issues. Got void strike, adarza kavat and very good Opticor, but guess Rubico Prime would be better for limbs. Paracesis for final phase instead of Sarpa, maybe I should use Sarpa instead? Even though limbs aren't a big problem to me in terry and garry.

This is the setup and script I've been using.

Sorry for the long text, but should be helpful if you're planning going solo for Tridolon.