The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

2 minutes ago, DjAirsurfer said:

Understandable, have people tried extrapolating possible combinations from the letters that we 100% know? (i.e. no blurry pics)

all of the blurry pics have gotten retaken, we're just missing 1 or 2. Loss Profit or Profitable is what we're thinking of

Edited by electric4pie
adding combos

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

T,F,P,L,R,O

So, afaik, as someone suggested, the most plausible solution, could be: lost profit? Could another one, be "fortuna people" (some NPC around has something we need) ?

Edited by DLz47

vor 1 Minute schrieb DjAirsurfer:

I can't believe we're playing the wheel of fortune letter guessing game

i posted it a few pages befor. i dont think we need to do something with the letters, at least for now. When we got all 4 locations we may get further instructions/riddles to solve.

1 minute ago, The_Doctor_P8 said:

Mb we all use tweeter for send all normal combinations with this symbols?

so far the order has been, find the location of the ad, take a picture with the corpus symbol readable, tweet at playwarframe with the picture, location, and #lifttogether, then PlayWarframe will reply and The Biz will post it on discord

4 minutes ago, MrMroczneMleczko said:

No idea what PROFITLY would mean but isn't PROFIT.LY like a trading website? 

Or maybe profit/bit.ly? And we're just missing more parts? There was discussion that 'B' should be in it too

Edit: Nope. Leads to something totally unrelated

Edited by Bryuf

Just now, Bryuf said:

Or maybe profit/bit.ly? And we're just missing more parts? There was discussion that 'B' should be in it too

b hasn't been confirmed and in this situation it would be y instead of b, basically. If it was profit.ly we would probably need find login credentials

Just now, MrMroczneMleczko said:

Also google says "Profitly is a multi-package program that claims to train upcoming practices on the best practices of maximizing their winning streaks as far as trading volatile currencies and commodities are concerned. The company is a brain-child of Timothy Sykes and Michael Mosseri."

i dont get it >-<