The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Just now, StrawBearyKnight said:

I think this is all hinting to the release date. two different files each with 11 letters and 7 lines. 11th month, 7th day. November 7th is when fortuna will be released.

Nah, DE has learned their lesson about setting concrete release dates by now.

1 minute ago, StrawBearyKnight said:

I think this is all hinting to the release date. two different files each with 11 letters and 7 lines. 11th month, 7th day. November 7th is when fortuna will be released.

Or what if seven is representing the week, like a reminder that DE still wants to release Fortuna within the first week of November.

Just now, StrawBearyKnight said:

It can't be just that, they wouldn't go through all the trouble of making all of this for the sake of that, provided Megan posted and I quote "We will be doing a server update today (which has been successful) and one more on the 5th" The same happened with PoE, they did a server update before launch. I assume the 6th is double-checking if everything is secure. Garuda is mentioned to also come with Fortuna, meaning they most likely are doing something, even now. 

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Or what if seven is representing the week, like a reminder that DE still wants to release Fortuna within the first week of November.

7th is a wednesday. i know because on the 5th, monday, my real estate training (proprietary learning materials from the brokerage i work for) starts. 

wednesday is usually when updates come out (or are supposed to, according to them)

2 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

www.warframe.com/fortuna

there is a ascii art lotus hidden if you view source, not sure if thats in every page of theirs or not

the asci lotus is old and has been in the source code of the site since forever

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Ok guys, now we might be going just a little too far.

We are not dealling with Five Nights At Freddies lore here!

What does it have to do anything with FNAF? xD Encryption is all around us lel

Edited by TehnoDoc99

Just now, Night42mar said:

I know we found the hidden text. which definitely just seems to hint at the release. But did we find anything for the numbers?

I think that's what both the pdf and the txt files were hinting. the roman numerals also came out to 11 different numbers within 7 lines. same with the pdf. you can find 11 numbers in the 7 paragraphs.

The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words

This is quite literally saying 'The tenno band together and make a discord to discuss and argue about the many things of what this encryption is. Get together and bring back the hope of the Solaris United in the people of Fortuna.' Though the last lines, are a bit out there and may just be there to throw you off, to keep the discussion going.

Just now, Night42mar said:

I know we found the hidden text. which definitely just seems to hint at the release. But did we find anything for the numbers?

Good point, numbers always have a hidden message in them, there's a lot of different ways we can translate them, for instance- each number corresponding with a letter of the alphabet, as an example, the letter A could be 1, and then go through it with a Cipher that sets back anything 3 letters back if the original doesn't make sense, or perhaps it has a different translation 

5 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

supposedly, the numbers represented the letters missing in the words they were contained. IE: H3LP, 3 means E. and supposedly, someone replaced all of those numbers with the appropriate letter in the error log and it yielded the bit about head into the snow and flare this flare that blah blah blah

dude is south african and zef af tho, so maybe i misunderstood what he was saying

@RoninRyuken

Edited by PookieNumnums

Just now, XenoBoyBG said:

Good point, numbers always have a hidden message in them, there's a lot of different ways we can translate them, for instance- each number corresponding with a letter of the alphabet, as an example, the letter A could be 1, and then go through it with a Cipher that sets back anything 3 letters back if the original doesn't make sense, or perhaps it has a different translation 

i tried that and it came with CADBCHCGE0D i then tried to  unscramble it but i didnt come up with anything conclusive. the 0 also throws it off

2 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

supposedly, the numbers represented the letters missing in the words they were contained. IE: H3LP, 3 means E. and supposedly, someone replaced all of those numbers with the appropriate letter in the error log and it yielded the bit about head into the snow and flare this flare that blah blah blah

dude is south african and zef af tho, so maybe i misunderstood what he was saying

If you open the pdf and ctrl + a > ctrl + c it, then paste it into a txt doc, the part about the snow and the flare is at the bottom