The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

16 minutes ago, NeroAugustine said:

At the rate we are going, if we can at least maintain our speed, it should be complete in a little over 6 hours.
And that's if we don't go faster.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)EvilJalen said:

Another jump of about 1k votes o.O

So much for my prediction. 😅

If it continues at this rate, it will be done in as little as 2.5 hours.

Edited by NeroAugustine

3 minutes ago, Seblor said:

Hello guys

I don't know if my spreadsheet has been posted here, so here it is :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/145aZni-LGjVsLCuSdlByB9jzf8So-5cRDtjktUO2lVQ/edit#gid=0

Updates are every 3 seconds, dates are GMT. The completion date and countdown are estimated with the last 3000 seconds. Let me know if you want more things added to it.

Can you do math with that?
If so would you be willing to make a countdown, based on taking the most recent number, subtracting a number from it (say, 5 minutes down the spreadsheet, to get a more steady measurement) dividing that by five to get HPM, then subtract the current hack count from 300,000 to get Hacks remaining.
Then divide Hacks Remaining by HPM, and divide once more by 60 to get estimated Hours Till Completion?

il y a 2 minutes, NeroAugustine a dit :

Can you do math with that?
If so would you be willing to make a countdown, based on taking the most recent number, subtracting a number from it (say, 5 minutes down the spreadsheet, to get a more steady measurement) dividing that by five to get HPM, then subtract the current hack count from 300,000 to get Hacks remaining.
Then divide Hacks Remaining by HPM, and divide once more by 60 to get estimated Hours Till Completion?

I use the FORECAST formula on the last 3000 seconds to predict the completion time and the countdown.

3.9 Hours left.
I recognize this is hoping around. It's all measured on a span of 5 minutes, and so its subject to the boosts and then steady escalations.

Previous time was around 8 hours, so somewhere in between that.

Might start expanding to 15 minute measurements.

Edited by NeroAugustine

il y a 2 minutes, NeroAugustine a dit :

3.9 Hours left.
I recognize this is hoping around. It's all measured on a span of 5 minutes, and so its subject to the boosts and then steady escalations.

Previous time was around 8 hours, so somewhere in between that.

Might start expanding to 15 minute measurements.

It's measured on a span of 3000 seconds, so 50 minutes. Depends on how the FORECAST formula works.