Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Beginners Weapons for warframe & conclave mission

graphmusky

Question

Hello Guys, i am new here. i just want to know that which weapon set (melee, primary & secondary) is best for warframe & conclave missions. and also you may suggest weapon blueprint according

my mastery level-4(novice)

Edited by graphmusky

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, graphmusky said:

Hello Guys, i am new here. i just want to know that which weapon set (melee, primary & secondary) is best for warframe & conclave missions. and also you may suggest weapon blueprint according

my mastery level-4(novice)

Welcome, Tenno!

Since conclave is mostly balanced, depending on your skill regarding things such as parkour, keeping up your aim with fast moving targets and adaptability to play around what your enemy is using (most of the stuff you can learn by playing pvp and getting used to it) you can do good with anything.

I personally like weapons like Vectis, Burston, Braton series or Strun series for primary; Lato, Vasto, furis (mk1 is good and easy to get), Lex for secondary; and Skana (prisma one is sweet but may be hard to obtain), Nikana or Anku for melee.

I'd also advice joining the conclave discord for further help in this side of the game.

Btw, feedback section is meanto to communicate something to the devs, mainly your opinion about things that you think are wrong with possibilities to improve it. Questions should always be posted in Players helping Players subforum.

1 hour ago, Precursor1997 said:

I can say I bring my PvE weapon of choice in PvP, totally bs. Nerf beyond a word.

In short if you find PvP suck then it's not because the PvP hard, but because weapon modified with unwise thoughts.

Gear stats have to be tweaked in order to give room for a fair pvp environment. It's possible to be overpowered as a god in PvE, and it makes sense even tough it also can make the whole power fantasy gameplay become boring and repetitive; but in a pvp environment things should boil down to who makes better use of mechanical skills and game systems, not to who has the weapon with higher multishot, status chance, fire rate, crit damage and multiplier, a bigger mag to spray for ages (and it becomes even dumber if we keep in mind the "balance" of PvE mods) and then manage to kill any warframe with a couple of lucky shots.

On 2018-10-25 at 12:53 AM, Stormdragon said:

Gear stats have to be tweaked in order to give room for a fair pvp environment. It's possible to be overpowered as a god in PvE, and it makes sense even tough it also can make the whole power fantasy gameplay become boring and repetitive; but in a pvp environment things should boil down to who makes better use of mechanical skills and game systems, not to who has the weapon with higher multishot, status chance, fire rate, crit damage and multiplier, a bigger mag to spray for ages (and it becomes even dumber if we keep in mind the "balance" of PvE mods) and then manage to kill any warframe with a couple of lucky shots.

Yeah, simple obvious... But weapons with speed issue ? even they make it can kill a warframe with 2 hits the speed is totally uncompareble, not even mention here they need atleast 3-4 hits with heavy melee weapons, charge weapon - sniper - projectile speed need 2 hits except the head ( That is if your skill better ). Conclave fight decide by speed and precision not powers.

They can just balance up the speed or react time with the melee, and slow react time of guns but increase their bullets speed for example.

Did you thought like that ? or just blah blah blah the obvious.

On 2018-10-24 at 3:19 PM, Stormdragon said:

Btw, feedback section is meanto to communicate something to the devs, mainly your opinion about things that you think are wrong with possibilities to improve it. Questions should always be posted in Players helping Players subforum.

Aint this players helping players? Like I selected this site from players helping players

38 minutes ago, Precursor1997 said:

Yeah, simple obvious... But weapons with speed issue ? even they make it can kill a warframe with 2 hits the speed is totally uncompareble, not even mention here they need atleast 3-4 hits with heavy melee weapons, charge weapon - sniper - projectile speed need 2 hits except the head ( That is if your skill better ). Conclave fight decide by speed and precision not powers.

They can just balance up the speed or react time with the melee, and slow react time of guns but increase their bullets speed for example.

Did you thought like that ? or just blah blah blah the obvious.

Slower weapons are compensated with greater damage, so as long as you can keep being consistent with those weapons you'll usually still being able to kill an enemy faster than someone using a faster weapon but can't keep track of you. Also we have access to 3 different weapons, so a wise thing to do would be creating a loadout with weapons that complement each other, such as heavy hitter + quick weapon for finishers. An example of ot would be opticor to deal heavy damage on enemies and usually kill them (assuming full charge) paired with something like furis to kill anything that manages to survive (they will do it with really low health), for example.

8 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Aint this players helping players? Like I selected this site from players helping players

The thread had been originally posted in weapon feedback subforum, but it was moved to players helping players by someone with moderation permissions.