Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pets and Sentinels

GJMakuwitz

Hey everybody, do you think we should be able to bring both a pet and sentinel on missions rather than either/or? I always feel so bad about my kitty because I always take carrier out with me. I really want the power fantasy of having an awesome mini pet army helping me kill loads of enemies.

Do you think DE should add this feature?

Being able to have both a sentinel and a pet would greatly increase interest for pets which alot of people would appreciate.
But at the same time create problems, the AI being the most distinctive problem would become far more noticed then it currently does.
This would lead to DE having to put in resources to improve the pets AI while already having their hands full with whats currently in development, (Fortuna, The New War, Garuda, Railjack) so and so.

It would just be smeeta kavat + Carrier for most people. If you want to encourage choise, buff all the less-used companions accordingly and add content where they are of more use. Very few people use Djinn because your squadmate can do the same job more reliably in operator void mode. Almost nobody uses Diriga, and even less people use Kubrow only as an alternative to Taxon if they're new or if they wanna be different. I got 9 formas on my Kubrow and used it a lot at one time because f meta, but smeeta is just so much better in this looter game.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Nightly_Dawn:

Being able to have both a sentinel and a pet would greatly increase interest for pets which alot of people would appreciate.

this. +1 

But as Sentinels and Moas will both be in the Robotics Category of Companions I don't see this happen.

It would be Cool tho to be able to venture Orb Valley with both a Beast and a Moa/Sentinel :3

Le 25/10/2018 à 13:47, GJMakuwitz a dit :

Hey everybody, do you think we should be able to bring both a pet and sentinel on missions rather than either/or? I always feel so bad about my kitty because I always take carrier out with me. I really want the power fantasy of having an awesome mini pet army helping me kill loads of enemies.

Do you think DE should add this feature?

Khora is the solution.