Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you agree that Ordis, Lotus, and others should get more lines to make things more fresh?

Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe

An option to disable all the voice messages outside of quests will be very nice QoL improvement.

New lines? Ehmmm... No. Too much unnecessary effort. And after a month or so all the new lines will be as 'fresh' as already existing ones.

• Like 1

what needs to happen: syndicates join notifications & alerts with interesting missions and invitations to play quickmatch and lunaro, konzo starts paging, darvo invites to relay and opens a expanded shop, mean while his subbordinates and reps station in fortuna sidemisions, so cetus and fortuna have alerts, and navigation alerts are territorial, hovering over mars announcements based on mars, new npc and interesting upgrades to the relays and syndicates, otherwise the game will remain the same for a while, ordis really needs a non-story role and subshop, say he sells ship upgrades, and can be exchanged for anotehr module like those of moas in the future for a female voice, and be left for more important story things, he could sell kitguns, and parts for making some new sentinels and pets. Anyways, yes. Anytime yes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-31 at 11:13 PM, Dark_RRiderr said:

So i finally maybe HALF way care about the enforced NPCs in Syndicate missions: Some Dialog of the NPCs that follow you around (specially if you give them orders "Allright i stay" "I follow you" ) would make them feel way more alive then just the silent no name statists you see in movies screaming and jumping inside the camera to die. 

In General and short version: Just make the character feel more alive and at least give the illusion of them beeing interactive.

I like almost all your ideas, and specialy for ORDIS....
I'm not really nice to say that for DE, but it feel like they enjoy we are  piss off about him. I don't blame them to have not done yet early, Back in years i  understand, it wasn't their priority (as today i know) and they wasn't sure about Warframe future. But now, I think they could do something about it.

I know i can mute his voice, but when i do a quest i can't hear him with that set, and it is the only time i want hear him. ^^

For NPC syndicate why not. That could help, sometimes i never don't know if they are stuck or because i order them to stay by mistake.
an idea of dialog " I'm stuck! my IA path is broken, go without me, i'll do it."

... sure. :thinking:

Edited by (PS4)Lunsei

I'd just like my girl to say "squirm like the maggot you are" and some other sassy, haughty and spiteful one liner everytime a new group of enemies appears or when a mission objective is complete.

Stuff like:

- Disgusting (after cleaning up a group of infested) 

- Can you buy your way out of death? 

- Can you clone the whole thing from the shredded pieces? 

- Let me fix this waste of space/breath. 

Who needs mission control after 3k hours. Only Darvo is moderately fun but in very small doses. 

Edited by Autongnosis
  • Like 1

Maybe, one thing I do not like however is when mission details get repeated to me everytime I board my ship. It gets very old. The mission info needs to be retained for future reference but I dont like Ordis repeating it over and over again until I complete the mission.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-24 at 8:10 PM, Loza03 said:

As a conservative option for cost sake, I'd like for the Operators to get a few more voicelines to reply to them or override them occasionally. They're the voicelines in the most dire need of updating IMO (They've been the same since TSD and the voice actors were REALLY not as comfortable with their roles as they are now) and it'd be good characterisation - particularly if some only came up based on story progression or loadout. For example, post-Sacrifice (where they've become comfortable in an independent operation) it'd be interesting to see them muse about their objective.

Something like murmuring: "Alright... standard reactor, so coolant first, then overload it." in place of the 'Complex system' Lotus line. As for loadout, have a few voicelines based on some of the Warframe's theming - for example, a front-lines, very physical fighter like Rhino might get a line like "All right! I'll take you all on!" or for a more 'space magic' frame something like "You don't even understand the power I possess, you can't hope to beat me." And maybe a few based on the damage types, maybe shared with Warframes also using that theme. "Let's light 'em up!" for weapons using heat damage or when using Ember, as an example.

Maybe those lines specifically wouldn't fit, but you get the idea. Operators in my opinion need a lot more love than the other announcers.

I agree. New Operator dialogue and, more importantly, responses to other NPCs would be great. I've wanted my Operator to be able to respond to Ordis for ages. Having listened to Ordis ask these questions for so long, I thought it was a no-brainer to finally let us see his excitement when we actually respond (our Operators). 

Wanted to make a topic, but I guess I still assume a lot of people hate Operators as characters. Might make one.

Edited by Rhekemi