Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Trolling

TranXify

And so the console mentality takeover beings...

"Console mentality" ?

as if it only comes from console players. I haven't played 1 single Console game in over 13 years. I've been online gamer only and this type of stupidity runs rampant among PC gamers as well.  

"Console mentality" ?

as if it only comes from console players. I haven't played 1 single Console game in over 13 years. I've been online gamer only and this type of stupidity runs rampant among PC gamers as well.  

It's ten times worse on console.

..................... Does your mother know about your swearing?

Good first try at making a video though. Remember to keep them simple and the music consistant with good DB control when you are trying to fade in and out. Also showing the successful T-bags and not the half attempts or full misses would help out a bit too.

Great. Not only that we are annoyed by players without sense of teamplay, now people make videos about sabotaging the game on purpose because they are proud about their lack of social abilities. I wish you could simply votekick people. But well, this would be abused by trolls, too...

Edited by corpseshock

I saw a "warframe trolling" topic.

Entered hoping to see Loki and Vauban in action.

All I got was Frost doing... whatever that was to AI.AI!

That was lame.

I'm leaving disappointed.

loki is the number one troll, on youtube there is a video of some guy, with max flow and streamline, constantly switch teleporting some dude, and he rages.. RAGES HARD.

see guys, I just started trolling this week, don't expect from me to do something that will make you laugh once every 20 secs for 10 secs... however I have to face this, and I knew that trolling in warframe is only with loki and vauban, however, I will still make my videos, just knew that warframe isn't that easy to troll, only if you have loki or vauban, I didn't use them cause A LOT already done it, wanted to be unique, and try give out a new thing for another warframe, NOT coping same Thing of other people over and over again. so, it gets me to an end, I won't troll in warframe, only if I get Loki, and copy every single guy, won't be that nice, not really nice to see the same thing copied from other people, however, if thats what you like, I will do it, but, am a good troller in BF3, if you want, you could check my channel for that video, its not like this video, so thx on giving feedbacks, which is nearly all negative, and shows for me that trolling in warframe isn't that simple as in BF3... and please, in comments, if you are going to talk about the diffrence between consoles and PC's, I would really say, this is not the place for it.

Edited by 90yousef

see guys, I just started trolling this week, don't expect from me to do something that will make you laugh once every 20 secs for 10 secs... however I have to face this, and I knew that trolling in warframe is only with loki and vauban, however, I will still make my videos, just knew that warframe isn't that easy to troll,

only if you have loki or vauban, I didn't use them cause A LOT already done it, wanted to be unique, and try give out a new thing for another warframe, NOT coping same Thing of other people over and over again. so, it gets me to an end, I won't troll in warframe,

only if I get Loki, and copy every single guy, won't be that nice, not really nice to see the same thing copied from other people, however, if thats what you like, I will do it, but, am a good troller in BF3, if you want, you could check my channel for that video, its not like this video,

so thx on giving feedbacks, which is nearly all negative, and shows for me that trolling in warframe isn't that simple as in BF3... and please, in comments, if you are going to talk about the diffrence between consoles and PC's, I would really say, this is not the place for it.

The wall has been dissembled. 

see guys, I just started trolling this week, don't expect from me to do something that will make you laugh once every 20 secs for 10 secs... however I have to face this, and I knew that trolling in warframe is only with loki and vauban, however, I will still make my videos, just knew that warframe isn't that easy to troll, only if you have loki or vauban, I didn't use them cause A LOT already done it, wanted to be unique, and try give out a new thing for another warframe, NOT coping same Thing of other people over and over again. so, it gets me to an end, I won't troll in warframe, only if I get Loki, and copy every single guy, won't be that nice, not really nice to see the same thing copied from other people, however, if thats what you like, I will do it, but, am a good troller in BF3, if you want, you could check my channel for that video, its not like this video, so thx on giving feedbacks, which is nearly all negative, and shows for me that trolling in warframe isn't that simple as in BF3... and please, in comments, if you are going to talk about the diffrence between consoles and PC's, I would really say, this is not the place for it.

Showing off your "trolling" on the official forums is a dumb thing to do.

The community does not, and will never support this kind of behavior so I suggest you take this elsewhere.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits_Vspec

Rule 1 of trolling. Don't admit you are trolling.

Also "trolling" the ai, nice. I am sure their emotionless shell of a being is enraged to the point of no return. (not)

This video is the sort of stuff that 12 year olds make and find funny, although now I am just being mean to 12 year olds.

Edited by Palkora