Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

operator idea

Raving.raven

i wonder if anyone would like the idea of an operator melee wepon i think that would be epic a wepon that looks like the ether dagger or something like that an you can perform assainations with it like ashes clones just some thing i think would be a grate addition to operators an if any devs see this feel free to use the idea an anyone else who sees this pass the idea along i am wondering what the community thinks about this

hey guys wondering what the community would think of an opperator mellee wepon like the ether dagger or something i know we got amps an stuff an their grate an all but i think that it would be awsome if we could get a dagger energy type wepone like the psi dagger from prey mooncrash for our operator id think that would be grate it could even have the assasination animations from ashes clones that would aso look cool let me know what you guys think any pass the idea along i think its a good one an if any devs read this feel free to use the idea 

I'd like operator melee, swap between that and the amp, but before that we need the slide replaced with a directional void-step(with a small energy cost ofc), give Tenno their own variant of a dodge roll, maybe this could be a new naramon perk.

I've been considering a melee weapon of sorts for the operator, for a while, though its not purely a melee weapon so much as it is another option in manipulating your warframe. 

tumblr_nkpplh4KZK1r7sijxo1_500.gif

ValidLiquidBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

So more of a conductor's wand than a plain melee weapon, though the commands would be executed with actual melee striking motions instead of how an actual maestro conducts.

Edited by UrielColtan