Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CC CD MS is OVERRATED. True lanka GROLL

17inchguns

5 minutes ago, 17inchguns said:

Interesting point about primed cryo rounds. 100k seems about right but once you factor in things like corrosive p it changes it a bit. 

Exaclty. Have you tested hight voltage o thermite rounds over primed cryo rounds?

En 4/11/2018 a las 17:43, Makunogo dijo:

but this is under the impression that people actually want to use chroma... idk about you but i don't know many people who want to use him o.o

Couldnt disagree more. Go into a pub eidolon game and i guarantee you that the most played frame will be chroma. People like to be the dps role

hace 1 minuto, Richtter dijo:

Exaclty. Have you tested hight voltage o thermite rounds over primed cryo rounds?

No. I keep my testing to lanka rivens mainly for the fun of seeing which is the best. When i use chroma i one shot with ease so i didnt see the need to optimise my build but if i had known before i would have saved that forma lol

1 minute ago, 17inchguns said:

Many people find them fun, myself included. Its really the only "end game" i get out of warframe atm. 

Sell arcanes and get plat to buy anything you want, dosent seem bad to me lol. Not to mention some arcanes such as energize and grace are really usefull. What else would you rather do after you comlete starchart and all enemies become weak with a defent build? 

Simple, play the game.  I don't overly grind or worry about plat.  If I want plat then I'll just buy it.  I play the game to relax and for entertainment when I'm not at work.  Having said that, why would a hunt Eidolons that I don't enjoy nearly as much as I enjoy PoE as a whole.  

hace 16 minutos, DatDarkOne dijo:

Simple, play the game.  I don't overly grind or worry about plat.  If I want plat then I'll just buy it.  I play the game to relax and for entertainment when I'm not at work.  Having said that, why would a hunt Eidolons that I don't enjoy nearly as much as I enjoy PoE as a 

It doesent take long to get through all warframe missions and content, i wanted more and Eidolons provided. Never bought or grinded plat since selling arcanes hhelped cover my riven testing. Now i only have 1000ish plat but have no need to sell anything or grind but still do hunts since I enjoy it, just like you do POE

hace 20 minutos, Richtter dijo:

With aura mod Power Donation became really easy to one shot eidolon without rivens. With the speculation of a change in riven disposition almost sure lanka and rubico will take 1 disposition so is better take a look is this aura.

I dont see why they should/would nerf lanka and rubico, they are perfect as is. Now if you say gram and tiberon then I think that is way more probable. If DE doesent want people killing so many eidolons they should add more hp to them. That aura is good but outside eidolons snipers are at a disadvantage, lowering dispo would be a horrible idea imo

Just now, 17inchguns said:

I dont see why they should/would nerf lanka and rubico, they are perfect as is. Now if you say gram and tiberon then I think that is way more probable. If DE doesent want people killing so many eidolons they should add more hp to them. That aura is good but outside eidolons snipers are at a disadvantage, lowering dispo would be a horrible idea imo

Since riven disposition is based on popularity, well, will not be a surprise a 1 disposition in rubico and lanka. So lets pray for DE don't touch rivens. Soma and Lecta got their riven to 1 dispositon in november 2017.

Edited by Richtter