Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania speedrunner op build

NewLokaClanLeader

So i found out this mod called Razorwing Blitz for titania which gives her 25% move speed and 25% melee speed for 8 sec and it stacks 4 times. I experimented with some duration and with 227% duration this buff can extend to 72 sec(!)with 4 stacks. With this much duration your 1 ability which can be cast on each team member to give them 36 sec of immunity to status effects. It also can be cast on enemy to hold them in the air for 36 sec. I know dex pixia deals more dmg overall but i enjoy using diawata more because when you E near enemy while in razorwing mode you fly near that enemy and if you kill it you automatically fly to the next nearest enemy. Also with unranked lifestrike, electricity/channeling efficiency and efficiency mods you can heal to full with each strike for 2 mana. So I can basically keep giving all my team immunity to status effect(like slow) for 32 sec, while giving myself 100% move speed and attack speed buff for 72 sec, while mashing E without bothering to aim flying through the level and getting constant heals when i feel the need to activate channeling to get heal for 2 mana per strike. I hope they compensate life strike with something new when melee 3.0 hits. What do you guys think about this build?

Titania:

Razorwing blitz, Constitution, Primed Continuity, Fleeting expertiese (rank 4/5), Steamline (rank 4/5), Narrow minded, Flow Prime and i havent found out which mods would be best for 8th slot and exilus yet.

Diawata:

Lifestrike(unranked), Primed Pressure Point, Primed Reach, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Reflex Coil, Focus Energy, Primed Fever Strike.

I am supprised none of the famous warframe youtubers have found out this combo yet when i watched reccomended titania builds 😛

Edited by OverlordTobiahu

I just found out that i can also cast 1 on myself 4 times to give myself 4 stack Razorwing blitz so i don't even need ally or enemy lol

I added Beguiling Lantern to the build with overextended for 100% melee dmg buff but now my power strength is at 40% and i hope my melee dmg won't suffer more than 100% from it

I wish Aviator mod worked with titania though😛

With overextended my range is at 127% with 25.3m lantern range but with 40% power strength and with stretch it's at 82% with 16.3m lantern range but with 100% ability strength how should i go about it? Is 16.3m enough?

I think i will go with stretch and add Cunning Drift exilus to add a bit of range to my lantern for that 100% melee buff. How does +slide and -friction work though?

Edited by OverlordTobiahu

6 hours ago, OverlordTobiahu said:

So i found out this mod called Razorwing Blitz for titania which gives her 25% move speed and 25% melee speed for 8 sec and it stacks 4 times. I experimented with some duration and with 227% duration this buff can extend to 72 sec(!)with 4 stacks. With this much duration your 1 ability which can be cast on each team member to give them 36 sec of immunity to status effects. It also can be cast on enemy to hold them in the air for 36 sec. I know dex pixia deals more dmg overall but i enjoy using diawata more because when you E near enemy while in razorwing mode you fly near that enemy and if you kill it you automatically fly to the next nearest enemy. Also with unranked lifestrike, electricity/channeling efficiency and efficiency mods you can heal to full with each strike for 2 mana. So I can basically keep giving all my team immunity to status effect(like slow) for 32 sec, while giving myself 100% move speed and attack speed buff for 72 sec, while mashing E without bothering to aim flying through the level and getting constant heals when i feel the need to activate channeling to get heal for 2 mana per strike. I hope they compensate life strike with something new when melee 3.0 hits. What do you guys think about this build?

Titania:

Razorwing blitz, Constitution, Primed Continuity, Fleeting expertiese (rank 4/5), Steamline (rank 4/5), Narrow minded, Flow Prime and i havent found out which mods would be best for 8th slot and exilus yet.

Diawata:

Lifestrike(unranked), Primed Pressure Point, Primed Reach, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Reflex Coil, Focus Energy, Primed Fever Strike.

I am supprised none of the famous warframe youtubers have found out this combo yet when i watched reccomended titania builds 😛

That would be because most of the Warframe youtubers have trouble adding their toes and fingers together.  The easiest thing to do is slap a random build together with Vitality, some duration, a modicum of strength and efficiency and boom you're done.  I do like that you've eschewed all survivability mods (traps) in favor of investing in her abilities.

As for good Youtuber's that have done good videos on Titania I recommend Sapmatic and the Holy Priest of Number-Crunching X3LP (be prepared for a thorough lecture).

I'd go with either more Strength and/or Rush (haven't tested this myself, but have heard good things) for the Exilus slot.  You're on the right path, don't go for Umbral Intensify unless you decide you really like her.  However you've picked a great time for Titania with an even bigger Open World planet on the horizon.

You may find Overextended really useful in about 1 week to month (dropping 4 40m Lanterns tethered to the ground will be really strong).

Needs more power strength. Like a lot more. Blitz scales to it, as does the Pixia and Diwata base damage.

As a note you can minimize drain at 60/60 dura/eff, which frees up two mod slots (streamline and constitution; PCont+NarrowM offsetting FleetE+TFort lands you at 167% duration). Does raise your throughput a little (duration cap on blitz lands around 55s, you're at 10e per stack instead of 6.25e), but you'll be absurdly faster.

I personally would advise against an Umbral build on her, as she doesn't scale well to armor (65 base). Running just UVit and UInt is viable though, so long as you aren't like me with an unpolarized aura (for swapping between CP and GP).

My own build: GP|CP / PowerD / PFlow TFort Int Redir|ASec / Narrow PCont FleetE Blitz / AEnergize AEnergize

I'm also a lot more fond of the Pixia over the Diwata. They're a lot more generally effective, and the range plays well with the base +50% eva. Do be careful with higher blitz ratings though, you'll actually complete the swing animation before you complete the dash-to-target, meaning you'll whiff your melee attack completely.

As for why nobody talks about it.... It's really hard to control in tight spaces (I originally would intentionally let my blitz fall off with short duration until I learned to tap-thrust), damn near requires double Energize if you want consistency/reliability, dies to a stiff breeze (if it hits you), and can't do anything that requires X or 5 without dropping blitzwing (long warmup, large energy cost).

EDIT: Also of note, it has an interesting interaction with hobbled keys. Best description I can give is you have full blitz momentum, but hob-reduced blitz speed.

Edited by Eirshy