Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[HELP] Vectis Prime Eidolon Build

(XBOX)intelmn312

Question

Recently I started to hunt down some Eidolons, and my Vectis Prime is taking a lot of shots to destroy the limbs and kill it. I'm aiming for this build: Serration-Split Chamber-Hellfire-Stormbringer-Point Strike-Vital Sense-Hammer Shot-Vigilante Armaments. Is there any other build that is better than this one? I have no rivens and R1 Arcane Momentum. Yes I know there are better weapons out there like the rubico and the lanka.

2 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (XB1)intelmn312 said:

Recently I started to hunt down some Eidolons, and my Vectis Prime is taking a lot of shots to destroy the limbs and kill it. I'm aiming for this build: Serration-Split Chamber-Hellfire-Stormbringer-Point Strike-Vital Sense-Hammer Shot-Vigilante Armaments. Is there any other build that is better than this one? I have no rivens and R1 Arcane Momentum. Yes I know there are better weapons out there like the rubico and the lanka.

Honestly, lanka is the best sniper you can use if you have no riven etc..

Also your build looks decent, but the main reason it is not damaging the eidolons enough is most likely due to the frame you are using. If you are using anything other then - Chroma, volt, or even rhino. I don't think you are going to do any damage.