Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The only problem (edited)

(PSN)robi191291

24 minutes ago, (PS4)robi191291 said:

True, but... 

Compare how use the feedback with fortuna and how use with arbitrations for example. 

The people usually hate the long missions, in fotuna change this, but in arbitrations do more longer and etc 

One thing is be patient, i will be, other things is see how DE have other priorities. 

And I've seen people on here taking issue with both. There's an old saying:  "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time, and old Mr Johnson from down the road? Well he's just an @*#=)*&, he can't be pleased. But don't ever let your mother hear you using that word or I'll have to tan your hide, you got that?"

24 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Maybe. I played bl2 forever and ros for substantial time. Can’t say I got bored. Familar yes, but bored no.

And don't get me wrong, I can usually pimp-slap the stalker and g3 when they appear, so much so that newer teammates using their mics have warned me to look out, get close to them because we're about to be attacked, and I just respond "nah, we're good, I killed him, come get the drop". I don't find their appearances boring. I can solo the Terry, but even in public groups with 3 noobs who can't even scratch him I don't get bored (frustrated sometimes but not bored).

But we all have different tolerances. When the acolytes were here, I saw people all salty because they spent the entire time in a grind-fest. I didn't, I had a good time, but they didn't. 

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977

22 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And don't get me wrong, I can usually pimp-slap the stalker and g3 when they appear, so much so that newer teammates using their mics have warned me to look out, get close to them because we're about to be attacked, and I just respond "nah, we're good, I killed him, come get the drop". I don't find their appearances boring. I can solo the Terry, but even in public groups with 3 noobs who can't even scratch him I don't get bored (frustrated sometimes but not bored).

Stalker boring. G3 boring. Most bosses boring and cheesy.

Noxes, Hyena pack, Tyl with his manics not boring. I think hyenas show in Fortuna so I can hope for a tiny bit of engagement.

Eidelons, are only one mission. Tera is not even mildly hard with all the gear. Solo tricaps are fine but its one damn mission.

Arbitration well, like ESO is simply rahashed survival. No new mecahnics or challenges. It’s not significantly different from Mot.

There is no wonder in the game. Factions that have no tie in into the current existential thing with sentients. Nothing is done with NPCs like Teshin etc. A thousand dangling lore threats utterly disconnected from grind. 

Except for a few brief moments warframe still suffers from the same hollowness it had when it first dropped.