Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Filled Sortie Ayatans

QuortaZ

Since for some reason Ayatan sculptures as sortie rewards appears to be not going anywhere, could we at least get ones already filled with stars? 
At this point at least I'm sitting on piles and piles of Anasa's with no amber stars to put in them, making them fairly pointless.

I've heard Amber stars are really framable.... and the new blueprint needs vitus essence as a crafting resource. Problem still remains, Amber stars are ridiculously rare compared to the sculptures. If the Amber stars were more common than sculptures, i wouldn't complain. But that clearly ain't the case.

Actually did some testing on my own, from a total of 20 mission of smashing every single container on the map, i managed to find 5 Amber stars, compared to 18 Cyan stars. Interesstingly got two more statues as well, further adding to my backlog of empty statues waiting for stars. Now i know 20 is too small of a pool to make any real statistical conclusions, but from my entire time in Warframe i am currently sitting on 250+ Cyan stars and just these 5 Amber stars, that is with me for the last 700+ hrs of playtime mostly ignoring Cyan stars and going out of my way to pick up any Amber stars. 
In my humble opinion (clearly that of a filthy casual) it would make sense if Amber stars are just slightly more common than the statues they re supposed to be placed in. But then again I ain't no game designer and clearly can't comprehend the larger implications of altering a very delicate droptable.