Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Quality of Life Suggestions

Shadowh4nd

1. "Stay as team" selection while transferring back to orbiter. Default is to disband. Tired of icon->leave after each mission.

2. Buff descriptions on hover.

2.5. Hold (key) to lock camera to view buffs, on hover player and item information.

3. New menus/areas that sort players looking for groups and to trade items. No longer restricted to chat.

4. Alternate party frames

5. Improved, unobtrusive FPS/Latency bar. A small, simple FPS/MS display would be sufficient.

16 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

what does that mean?

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I am curious about this too.

My guess is he's implying all the flashy frames we have that can cause a lot of eye candy like revenant octavia mirage and banshee < Now THAT's a party combination right there!

Edited by EDM774

Just an opinion.
+ 2. Understandable.
- 3. Maroo's bazaar, 4 relays, Steel meridian base on Earth(quest) and Cetus(not counting your and public clan dojos,also sad fact you can only trade in bazaar and dojos)...imo that's more than enough, still you won't collect players altogether than in chat,because it will require more hardware power(both client and server), won't happen for sure.
That is why those locations split into instances.(atm 1 instance can hold 50 players)
3 public chats is more than enough, for anything else you have internet(warframe/riven.market, discord chats, etc).
+ 4.No idea what's that mean but if it's one EDM774 thinking is,then yeah, we could need some adjustment to `darker` allies effects/abilities.
~ 5. There is already "show FPS" function in settings, which shows you fps(obviously) latency(if you're not host), memory usage and response time in left bottom corner, more than enough.

6 hours ago, GhostFenixx said:

Just an opinion.

~ 5. There is already "show FPS" function in settings, which shows you fps(obviously) latency(if you're not host), memory usage and response time in left bottom corner, more than enough.

Aye, but it interferes with the default location for the chat interface.  They should put it where it won't interfere with other UI elements.  (I am aware you can relocate the chat window/bar...)

8 hours ago, CarbonSX said:

Aye, but it interferes with the default location for the chat interface.  They should put it where it won't interfere with other UI elements.  (I am aware you can relocate the chat window/bar...)

There's not much place left for it to be honest,
In fight you use mostly all the corners: 
Left upper - map;
Right upper - health/shield/ally stats/ buffs etc;

Bottom right ammo/abilities;
So the only place available is left bottom corner.
I could agree to make it semi-transparent.
Thankfully it partly blocks only your own "send message" box, so not a big deal...for me at least :)

18 hours ago, EDM774 said:

My guess is he's implying all the flashy frames (...)

Any options to change party frames, like two or three extra, just to have some options.

2 hours ago, GhostFenixx said:

(...)
I could agree to make it semi-transparent.
Thankfully it partly blocks only your own "send message" box, so not a big deal...for me at least :)

Even if it were just a simple transparent for display for FPS and MS, with green - yellow - red font to indicate its health, it'd be neat. The current display is a box that there's just no space for. I guess there's always the steam in-game display for FPS.