Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith Still Available?

RaptorShinRyu

Damn. I know it's nice to get the community together for events with nice rewards, but it kind of bites when people have to miss out on them and face the music of never being able to obtain an exclusive (rather cool looking) weapon.

Edited by RaptorShinRyu

Damn. I know it's nice to get the community together for events with nice rewards, but it kind of bites when people have to miss out on them and face the music of never being able to obtain an exclusive (rather cool looking) weapon.

Well that is life. You can't have everything. If he couldn't get it because of work then he had to choose between work or a gun in a game. If it was vacation then he would choose from either going to vacation and not getting the gun or getting the gun, but not go on vacation. Such is life.

"If you start chasing two hares, you will catch none."

That's why they should always be skins. But for some weird reason DE just doesn't believe in cosmetics and instead thinks that people will only do content or spend money for power items.

Dude. You had half of Friday, Half of Tuesday. All day Saturday. All day Sunday. All day Monday to survive a game for 20 min.

If they ran this event for 365 days you people would still be on here complaining that "it sucks because some of us cant sit and play all the time"

Seriously ....... 96 hour event and you had no time?

:|

Dude. You had half of Friday, Half of Tuesday. All day Saturday. All day Sunday. All day Monday to survive a game for 20 min.

If they ran this event for 365 days you people would still be on here complaining that "it sucks because some of us cant sit and play all the time"

Seriously ....... 96 hour event and you had no time?

I did this event, it only took 20 minutes. But I also barely had time to do it, because I was gone Friday-Monday on a road trip to Los Angeles with friends, had tons of fun, got home Monday night and had to sleep because of work the next day. I almost didn't have time to do the event (and truthfully, I didn't get a full nights sleep, so it's arguable whether or not I really had time).

So I was able to do this event, just barely. I missed the last event because I was at a BBQ and having sex with my girlfriend basically the entire weekend. While I had some downtime, it's not like I was near a computer that had the entire Warframe game installed, so I couldn't play, and missed the event entirely. And even if I did have a computer, I don't think I would have spent 2+ hours in the middle of that to play Warframe (Arid Fear event). Especially in hindsight now that the mods were released in nightmare mode, so now I have the lethal torrent I wanted, with just 20 minutes of play too.

My point isn't that "LOL I don't spend the whole weekend on the computer because I'm not a loser like you!", my point is that I am continuously perplexed why people find it so hard to believe that someone, somehow, maybe, just maybe, might be unavailable during the days of the week that people are the most likely to out socializing and going on trips, and thus away from the computer.

Seriously? You can't understand why someone might have been away from their computer the entire weekend?

I guess you could come back and say "Well then maybe this game isn't for you then." And I wouldn't disagree. The question then becomes then, how does planning the game around that idea, that this game isn't for me...how does that benefit DE? How does that benefit the community to have fewer players? To have less buzz and publicity? To have less revenue from Platinum sales?

Seriously?

I missed the event this weekend. Is it possible to get it through the Lotus alert going on now?

You can have mine, it only fires 3 pellets after the 1st shot.

Honestly, if i could, i'd give you it lol

But yes, seems you missed the event. Hopefully they work on a trade system soon :(

Welcome to events in online games.

Well that is life. You can't have everything. If he couldn't get it because of work then he had to choose between work or a gun in a game. If it was vacation then he would choose from either going to vacation and not getting the gun or getting the gun, but not go on vacation. Such is life.

"If you start chasing two hares, you will catch none."

Uh, you could just use a laptop that can run Warframe at minimum graphics settings. All you had to do was survive for 20 minutes. Set aside an hour or so to play, assuming you have a laptop.

Uh, you could just use a laptop that can run Warframe at minimum graphics settings. All you had to do was survive for 20 minutes. Set aside an hour or so to play, assuming you have a laptop.

What if he didn't have a laptop or internet for the entire event.

Anyway you didn't understand the point of my post.

Well if it makes you feel any better,,,,I missed the entire nightmare weekend..