The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to farm Juggernaut

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello, so I finally started Atlast quest, because well rivens started to coming from sorties I have more plat and I can buy more slots, but I did not know that I will need to get some pods from juggernauts, problem is, I have been playing for more than 2 months and I didnt even get the blueprint for it dropped, so I really need some place where I can really farm juggs to get it.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)King-Ballor said:

Hello, so I finally started Atlast quest, because well rivens started to coming from sorties I have more plat and I can buy more slots, but I did not know that I will need to get some pods from juggernauts, problem is, I have been playing for more than 2 months and I didnt even get the blueprint for it dropped, so I really need some place where I can really farm juggs to get it.

I did derelict vault runs to combine farming with getting corrupted mods.

From memory the BP is already in your foundry and it is the ingredients that you farm.

hace 3 horas, Shalath dijo:

From memory the BP is already in your foundry and it is the ingredients that you farm.

No, you have to get the BP from juggernauts too. I second the Eris-capture suggestion, that's how I got it. Rush to the objective and the juggernaut almost always roars after Lotus sends you to extraction.

Edited by Dankeerd

Infested Invasions extermination missions are always good. Juggernaut can spawn in exterminates, and you'll always get him to spawn while completing the mission. Plus you can farm some invasion rewards while at it, and you'll usually have some people to help murder the juggernaut when it does spawn.