Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funniest thing to happen to you in game.

LunixNovalis

Buying a probably overpriced Boar-Riven with lots of Firerate, equipping that and all possible firerate mods on the weapon.

That thing shot faster then a supra, was really fun for 20 seconds until not only my mag but my whole ammo capacity was empty.

Highly suggest to try it 😛

I have 2

One time during a sortie mission i had a volt who was being asked to stop spamming speed on the team and he told us to #*!% off and that he would do what he wanted. So i spent the match procing rads on myself so i could use equinox to burst him dead, suffice to say he quick on his last rez

The second sortie was also during a sortie. We were doing a moble defense and the hydroid tried to troll us by grabbing the data mass and sat in a corner using undertow. In the end we all ended up leaving

7 hours ago, LunixNovalis said:

Whats the funniest thing to happen to you in the game?

Somebody has once told me that RNG wasn't too bad. I now go to visit them every other day in the mental asylum, where they work on novels to usurp Edgar Allen Poe's notion of madness. Damn you, Nidus drop rates!

A few weeks ago was flying around in Archwing in POE heading towards extract.  My Itzal got caught between two very small trees so what I think happened is I bounced between each one extremely fast taking chip damage till I died.  What it looked like on my screen was that I quite literally was insta-killed by running into a tree.

Killed by a tree, I don't think I'll ever forget that one or live it down anytime soon.  Beware Tenno.  Those trees mean business.  My only regret was that I wasn't recording at the time.