Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fetch disables other companion abilities [Fixed]

TommyBlue7

When putting the new fetch mod anywhere on my helminth charger, it will stop using it's abilities. I asked around to see if anyone else was having this problem and it seems to happen across all pets but i only have a helminth charger so that is what i can confirm. The second the mod is removed (as tested in the simulacrum) it will resume using its abilities as normal unless i reequip the mod.

Noticet it too, but only when there was something to pick up.... was farming the things for Vox solaris 30min no buff, for the elevator forfortuna i got buffs... so evry time my kavat picks something up i dosnt get a buff so...all the time when we kill something

I've run a couple experiments with a fellow tenno @Geronibler and we both found that the fetch mod prevents Smeeta Kavat abilities from casting (etc. Charm, Mischief, etc). Removing the fetch mod allowed the abilities to cast again, but the Charm ability was rare maybe 1 buff in 5-10 mins.

I tried only using the charm ability on my Smeeta Kavat and found that I would get an average of 3-4 Charms buffs in 5 mins. This has led me to conclude that each ability cast by the Smeeta Kavat actually adds on to the cooldown towards the cast of the next ability (btw I'm not sure if the fact that each ability does not have it's own cooldown is a bug) and since the fetch mod is constantly "cast" or running it prevents other abilities from casting.

If you're farming for Kuva I would recommend only having charm ability on your Smeeta Kavat for now for more chance for the Charm buff to trigger.

I hope this bug reaches DE and other Tenno so they may be aware.

Best Of Luck Tenno.

Best Regards,

Blisk

Edited by Blisk

Have done some testing and seen this bug pops up all over today It seems most if not all kavat/kubrow/helminth ability/passive is being stopped by the fetch mod and sometimes stopping them from attacking at all.

Edited by Neogblaze

Yes most of the tek mods seem to be broken. Tek enhance is the only one I'm really intrest in tho. It seems to make charm almost never proc and on the super rare occasion that it does (every 5 to 10min if that) its 90% chance to be the shield buff. Idk maybe it's just rng messing with me lol. I will do more testing.

When I put Fetch on any of my kubrows and kavats, in most missions the other abilities won't work (the default ones; in another thread it seems it also disables the new mods). Soooo sometimes abilities still work, but it happens often enough that I walk in a mission expecting them not to 😕