The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

Can someone help me? I'm not getting any Twitch drop items.

I did everything right I watched for 1 hr and I went in my warframe n arrived na messages

I repooled the account in the twitch and nothing so far can someone help me?

Meh, they only work if you're lucky. My drops never work. I've followed the "FIX" guide to a T in every conceivable way possible and I still get nothing. Of course there's an event for free stuff going on and guess what I'm going to get: Nothing.

Guess what DE will do about it? Nothing.

Guess what I can do about it? Nothing.

If anyone has some ADVANCED troubleshooting that they can do, please let me know because as it is, this is a load of bull.

No, it just doesn't work for some people and no one at Twitch or DE have time to figure out why so they'll just repaste the "fix" for it. I've also been watching almost since the event started and have gotten zero drops.

It's not luck. It's a broken system that only works for certain people while others are screwed

14 hours ago, Oksanya said:

I've been watching partner streams for over SIX HOURS and have only gotten fireworks.

Help.  I want to die.  I JUST WANT THOSE WARFRAMES!

The irony is that you can easily farm khora or nidus in under 6 hours.

3 hours ago, Arekin said:

I've been getting them from tactical potato's stream, but they don't tell me I am getting them when i log in, I keep having to go to my mail and it tells me I have them.  Also, they have been mostly 7,500 credits, which is kind of meh.

i have bin watching few streamers now including tactical potato's stream but i get nothing in my inbox

On November 9th 2018 (yesterday) from approximetly 19pm to 21h30-ish pm I watched Iflynn's twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/iflynn) and did not receive any twitch drops ingame after 2 consecutive hours. I checked my inbox in warframe, did not find anything. I then checked the twitch inventory and still nothing.

I went and verified if my Warframe account and Twitch accounts were linked together. I found that they were, but I re-linked them just incase.

Iflynn's stream logged off at 21h30 ish pm and sent his viewers to char's channel (https://www.twitch.tv/char) another affiliated twitch streamer with warframe. I watched his stream until it closed at 1am. So almost another 3 hours. Still no twitch drops ingame and nothing on twitch. Went to bed. 

I sent a support ticket to Digital Extreme on Warframe support and they told me to try re-linking again and if that didn't work to send Twitch support a ticket, which I had already done even before sending a ticket do Warframe Support. Bcuz I guess they can't do anything else...

This morning I re-linked my accounts, and twice after that after more hours watching more affiliated twitch warframe streams and nothing seems to be dropping.

I re-linked again today, and watched more Warframe Affiliated Twitch streamers (Tactical potato's stream) from 12 pm so far to 16h32 pm (and continuing to do so), both on my laptop and on my cell (in case my laptop's stream was the problem...) while playing ingame on warframe and still no drops. I already sent a second ticket to Twitch Support, and still no anwsers. I doubt they will anwser me in time before this event ends, which is sad because my time is completely wasted during this event. 

Help is appreciated!!!

Also, I am curious to see if anyone else is having this problem.

Same here, hours of streaming with no drops. Really ridiculous. Hasn't worked for me since Ash Prime. I have tried multiple times to unlink and relink my accounts. I put in a ticket with DE and the copy pasted the same "fix." Useless and terrible customer service. Seriously considering moving on to a different game.

29 minutes ago, ChaosSabre said:

What you don't like getting 7.5k credits for just letting a stream run in background?

It's same as infinite Latron bps in plains promo back then but you don't have to sell them to get the credits.

7.5k credits isn't very much relative to what you can generate these days.  And also, because they advertised much better things. 

Two full 'frames and at least one rifle riven in the description, and probably a noggle in the promo pic.  If you expected those, credits are very disappointing. 

I got 6 drops yesterday but been watching all day today and received not a single drop. I've un-linked and re-linked account to twitch, that hasn't fixed it. It has to be broke but only working for some. I'm annoyed, day could have been spent doing other stuff, but the promise of drops was hard to resist 😞

I got 6 drops yesterday but been watching all day today and received not a single drop. I've un-linked and re-linked account to twitch, that hasn't fixed it. It has to be broke but only working for some. I'm annoyed, day could have been spent doing other stuff, but the promise of drops was hard to resist :(