Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

5 hours ago, NovusNova said:

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

Have they notified the community so that we can quit annoying them with forums? I have not seen it in any of the Hotfix notes that they are looking for a solution. I haven't seen anything for a reply to a single comment.

2 hours ago, Reisbig2009 said:

Have they notified the community so that we can quit annoying them with forums? I have not seen it in any of the Hotfix notes that they are looking for a solution. I haven't seen anything for a reply to a single comment.

What this guy said, really.  Dark Split-Sword has had issues for months and Fortuna actually made it worse. At this point I don't doubt they saw the comments, but only so they could say "you think that's bad? hold my beer".

4 hours ago, DaleOfMartin said:

I find it funny no one noticed when the heavy blade stance didn't work, but yes i am also unable to equip my riven even with a heavy blade stance. dual sword stance still inop.

Probably because the 2H form of Dark splits is one of the absolute worst in class, the dual swords on the other hand are one of the very best.

Happy that they FINALLY actually recognized the issue and are working on it though.

I just recently got the dark split-sword, and I can't switch it to dual sword style. I've tried equipping both Swirling Tiger and Crossing Snake style mods, and they will fit in the slot and give extra mod capacity, but as soon as I switch menu or back out, the style mod is unequipped and the sword remains in it's heavy weapon mode.

Whenever I or the automatic installer put a Dual Swords stance on the Dark Split-Sword and leave the upgrades panel the stance is automatically removed.  I have tried:

reinstallation

changing stance installed

building a new split-sword and trying that one

trying on a different watframe

restarting the game

none of which have worked.  Is there something I am missing or is this an introdued bug as it didnt happen previously.

Thank you.

Dark Split-Sword uses Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin and can't display Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin. I am in Platinum, just buy this Loki package of Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin, 325 Platinum, I originally bought loki gorgeous appearance, for the Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin to buy a loki gorgeous appearance combination package, there are bug. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

il y a 26 minutes, (PS4)ZXAHFLP0 a dit :

Dark Split-Sword uses Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin and can't display Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin. I am in Platinum, just buy this Loki package of Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin, 325 Platinum, I originally bought loki gorgeous appearance, for the Dual Swords Nari & Vali Skin to buy a loki gorgeous appearance combination package, there are bug. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

it work if you use dual swrd stance normally not heavy one

im having the same bug, i put a dual sword stance on it, leave the mod setup screen, notice it isnt split, and go back to see it removed:

16D8ED07CC6C550DBD17DD82658DBEDA4BF92537

On top of that, it is displaying damage incorrectly. I should have heat, radiation, and corrosive on the above screenshot, due to the Dark Split Sword having innate radaition, and then the virulent scourge and voltaic strike mods for corrosive, and finally the Volcanic Edge mod for heat damage. However, it only shows heat and radiaton damage.

Finally, if i try to remeove the Primed Pressure Point mod, it glitches and removes it, but it looks like its still there. I get the mod points back and everything, but the picture of the mod is still in the slot.