Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish T3 Def Was Only 10 Waves...

Wellwisher

The first 10 waves of it just such a mind numbingly boring waste of time, I can hardly get myself to play them anymore.

IMO they should all just have 10 waves being harder with each Tier.

Just had to get that off my chest cause I'm currently about to die of boredom in one...

Protip. End them as quickly as possible.

They don't take that long.

I guess you enjoy wasting your time on them i guess? Of course you can do them as fast as possible, but that doesn't make them in any way more enjoyable. They are just dead space that exists for no other reason than to suck the fun out of the game.

I guess you enjoy wasting your time on them i guess? Of course you can do them as fast as possible, but that doesn't make them in any way more enjoyable. They are just dead space that exists for no other reason than to suck the fun out of the game.

The whole game is centered around grinding. Don't say one part of the game is sucking the fun out of the whole game. It's an amazing game, just executed poorly.

Then don't play it. It's really fun with actually challenging rounds.

yea the problem is that the first 10 waves are neither challenging nor fun.

First 10 waves give you enough easy drops to safely last against the rest of the waves.

Without those first 10 easier waves, T3 defense becomes a lot harder for groups that aren't the most optimal.

which would be better anyways, its way to easy as it stands.

Edited by Wellwisher

Well in that case take everyone's suggestions with a grain of salt and be like that.

Seriously if you waste a lot of time in the first 10 waves then you should stop playing defense. It takes only a few minutes to get through, if you cannot get through a few minutes of nuking a few enemies to get to the "hardcore" waves then you should honestly go play something else. You could try nightmare defense or hell join some void defense games if its too easy the first 10 waves.

T3 void go on there is a lot of people who offer to bring people into those games in the recruiting section.

Edited by Palkora

Well in that case take everyone's suggestions with a grain of salt and be like that.

Seriously if you waste a lot of time in the first 10 waves then you should stop playing defense. It takes only a few minutes to get through, if you cannot get through a few minutes of nuking a few enemies to get to the "hardcore" waves then you should honestly go play something else. You could try nightmare defense or hell join some void defense games if its too easy the first 10 waves.

T3 void go on there is a lot of people who offer to bring people into those games in the recruiting section.

Im talking specifically about T3 Void Defense missions...

Im talking specifically about T3 Void Defense missions...

In that case try an unorganized team instead of the usual setup which makes it easy as hell. T3 void is usually only 10 - 15 waves anyway. So you are pretty much asking for something which is already there. Just t3 orokin void defense is gonna be easy with a good team setup.

Edited by Palkora

The first 10 waves of it just such a mind numbingly boring waste of time, I can hardly get myself to play them anymore.

IMO they should all just have 10 waves being harder with each Tier.

Just had to get that off my chest cause I'm currently about to die of boredom in one...

yeah i get so bored globing as frost, from waves ten to fourteen i basically surf the web and cast a globe every now and then, obviously i ask the teammates first

In that case try an unorganized team instead of the usual setup which makes it easy as hell. T3 void is usually only 10 - 15 waves anyway. So you are pretty much asking for something which is already there. Just t3 orokin void defense is gonna be easy with a good team setup.

What are you talking about, T3 Void Defenses are always 20 Waves, and the first ten are a cakewalk regardless of the team setup.

No idea why people are arguing with OP about telling him to go solo T3 defense for the difficulty. It's like they didn't read the OP at all. Lmao.

Yes, some people need to do T3 Defense to get the item parts they want. When I was farming for my Orthos Prime, T3 D was so boring. I even ran it with optimal groups and did some of them in <20m which includes the timer in between. It was a cake walk with the right set up.

The whole point of changing it to 10 waves is to save time. Difficulty increase is just to compensate for less waves. I would actually enjoy going straight to lvl80+ enemies without a surplus of energy orbs.

That's just me though.