The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Hek Wraith?

Amistyrja

The Hek is a Grineer weapon. Only 'Tenno weapons' are in Vandal/ Wraith and Prime editions. 

...which creates some confusion concerning the Braton. It looks like a Corpus weapon alright, but it fires bullets and has a Prime version. 

Then why do Grineer Troopers and Corrupted Crewmen hold Struns?

Really?

The Hek is a Grineer weapon. Only 'Tenno weapons' are in Vandal/ Wraith and Prime editions. 

...which creates some confusion concerning the Braton. It looks like a Corpus weapon alright, but it fires bullets and has a Prime version. 

Yeah, really.

Then why do Grineer Troopers and Corrupted Crewmen hold Struns?

My guess is, that's it simply a placeholder, much like how prior to the Grakata's introduction, the Grineer Lancers used Bratons. For what though remains unclear, after all their Desert base counterparts do use the Sobek. 

Edited by H3_Cupcake

My guess is, that's it simply a placeholder, much like how prior to the Grakata's introduction, the Grineer Lancers used Bratons. For what though remains unclear, after all their Desert base counterparts do use the Sobek. 

Well Lancers are already holding Hind, and Troopers still use the Strun while desert Troopers already use Sobek. It also hasn't been stated in-game that the Strun is a Tenno weapon, and it got a Wraith variant.

Are the Wraith, Vandal and Prime versions only applied to Tenno weapons? And what makes a weapon a Tenno weapon. (sorry for newb question, but I is newb) I kinda thought the Wraith was a Grineer version of a weapon, while Prime was a Orokin version of it.

I'm so newb confused right now.

Strun's Tenno gear. We currently have no basis to judge whether Wraith is Tenno exclusive.

What we know, so far:

- Vandal can only be applied to contemporary Lotus era gear.

- Prime can only be applied to contemporary and Orokin era Lotus gear.

- Wraith is applied to one Lotus era shotgun used by two other factions aswell.

Vandal is Tenno-made.

Prime is Orokin-made.

Corpus, Grineer, Infested and Clan weapons cannot be Prime/Vandal. Maybe Wraith?

Strun's Tenno gear. We currently have no basis to judge whether Wraith is Tenno exclusive.

What we know, so far:

- Vandal can only be applied to contemporary Lotus era gear.

- Prime can only be applied to contemporary and Orokin era Lotus gear.

- Wraith is applied to one Lotus era shotgun used by two other factions aswell.

Vandal is Tenno-made.

Prime is Orokin-made.

Corpus, Grineer, Infested and Clan weapons cannot be Prime/Vandal. Maybe Wraith?

So the bolter is a Lotus era weapon, and can be Primed? Bolter is my bread and butter, but if they prime it, I'm not gonna bother forma and potatoing it. I'll save those for the prime version.