Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Action Figurines Aka Warhammer

WCdesign

Hey guys, I`m just curions if you by any chance dont plan to make and sell action figurines maybe same way like Warhammer do, You get a unpainted kit of character and you can also buy different guns,and stuff, and after you can paint them as you wish. Is anything like this on the schedule in the future?

I know that every character before you want to make a plastic kit need to be modeled in 3D as high poly. I already saw some zbrush detailed models, and zbrush got also this function for export model for CNC machine, so there shouldnt be a problem. Ofcourse it need more things but you already got core stuff.

If not maybe its good time to start to think about it, what you think? :)

Edited by WCdesign

Paint them ourselves? No. No, no, no. Not everyone has the time, patience of skill to make them not look like a pile of derp. No. no

I would prefer 3D printed Models with a size of 8-9 inches. Already painted in a predefined position. Not a game.

OP isn't talking about a game.

yes I didnt meant a board game, but mostly just action figurines, they can be brought painted already but for my self I would love to be able purchased them just in base grey color. While I can paint them they will become to have more value for me. So two options would be great so it can satisfy both sides.

I'd love figures but not minis so much. I tweeted Steve or Rebecca about this and they said they've been working on a merch store and I think Meredith was looking into partners to make figures. DE would be dumb NOT to sell figures... can't wait to get Ash in the mail.

Yes exactly, not miniatures, lets say about 25cm in height thats about 9.84 inches