Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got enough knockbacks there, fortuna?

Dallyoop

Issue isnt the CC, its that the defensive mods dont seem to work against it. When thrown via launch pad the game seems to ignore slam commands for 2-3 seconds, status/knockdown/recovery speed dont do jack S#&$, etc. Anything that doesnt give absolute cc immunity doesnt work (and based on a few random match ups, seems like atlas passive is also ignored).

• 1 month later...

I can understand that the enemies are evolving to our tactics, as warfare should and I think that's fair. The only thing I have a problem with is the floating corpus that drops 12-20+ bounce orbs when you're indoors. Evolution in the gameplay is great otherwise. My solutions would be to drop less "bouncy balls", raise the ceilings, or even allow the camera to switch shoulders + auto-movedown if blocked by a ceiling. 

Edit: I've about had it with these knockbacks, even with 40% faster recovery level 20's are kicking my butt (Mastery Rank 18 which means I can do sorties no problem) because they keep stun locking me.

Edited by (XB1)PracticalSavant
(Including context)

Yes a bit annoying because at some point enemies just don't thorw some trap, they just start to spam it so hard you can't even move at all without bouncing.
But for me the most annoying part is when some traps are visible on host side but other team member cannot see it, so cannot avoid it. it's like you'll get randomly taken down by absolutely nothing. We realised that yesterday where only our host were able to see where the mortar shots from lvl 150 bursas will land. all 3 other just had the feeling they were killed by nothing.

Maybe I will feel less nonsens on thoses traps when everything will be well sync between client/host.