Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got enough knockbacks there, fortuna?

Dallyoop

7 hours ago, Saravind said:

the moa hybrid thing... that stick you with like 10 gravity nades and launch you into orbit at random directions is just insane... even worse indoors cant see a damn thing lol

Thats so true, with my friend we went to the spaceport to farm and do some survival, the enemies get insanely hard to deal with around level 80. More difficult then Sorties, Index, Arbitration. Almost every second enemy is a comba and can kill your abilities and you fly around like an idiot with all the grenades on the floor. Level 80 doesnt sound that hard, but these corpus enemies actually get really strong, everytime We reached level 100 we needed to reset the levels, because We couldnt deal with them anymore. We didnt come with our best surviving stuff and really strong weapon scaling into very high levels, but still, these enemies are way stronger then what you see on your average mission. 

Il y a 7 heures, Sai7 a dit :

latest?cb=20180725150046

Il y a 7 heures, DreisterDino a dit :

great...only because so many people made fun of this mod and how useless it is DE created a WHOLE OPEN WORLD just to make it useful....

It's still crap because it does an animation that interrupts movement reload and casting. So it solves literally nothing. 

As a Cycron and melee user, knockback doesn't cut my offensive power at all. Also, I haven't been knocked down as Mesa yet.

Don't stay in a single spot for too long.

7 hours ago, Dallyoop said:

I actually just tested it, Even atlas gets pin balled. So much for his passive.

Not by much

Been out there with Oberon (standing in his Hallowed Ground is the same as being Atlas) and you only get shunted into a short-hop animation. Sure it interrupts your current reload, but there is no delay in restarting it as long as you're like me, sick and tired of the gun not being reloaded, and are hammering impatiently at your R key

5 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

If his passive doesn't help, can someone confirm primed sure footed works?  i'm only a few weeks from that milestone and might choose it... i main inaros and heard its decent for him anyways...?

Much like Atlas/Oberon, the Sure Footed family shoves you into the melee block animation. However, contrary to what this guys says,

4 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

It's been a while since I checked, but back in the day when sure footed resisted knockdown, it stopped all movement and forced you into a melee-block animation.  Basically, you might as well have been knocked down and got back up faster.

the block animation is way faster than the get-up animation

9 hours ago, Saravind said:

the sneaky sneak turrets... that are so hard to see at times lol

Gotta hand it to the corpus, their "hiding in plain sight" stealth technology is far beyond anything everyone else has. They constantly catch me by surprise as well.

I actually love it. For once I'm using dodges effectively, unlike in the rest of the game in which you can stand there like a potato and just absorb everything that gets dealt to you.

People ask for challenge, but that challenge seemingly can't be:

1. Making enemies into bullet sponges.
  2. Making enemies deal ridiculous damage.
  3. New enemies with new attacks and new mechanics that are able to lock us down if we're not careful.

So challenge in Warframe somehow has to be the exact same cookie cutter enemies that we're currently fighting, dealing the exact same damage as they are now... forever? I don't think DE have a lot to go on quite frankly.

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I actually love it. For once I'm using dodges effectively, unlike in the rest of the game in which you can stand there like a potato and just absorb everything that gets dealt to you.

People ask for challenge, but that challenge seemingly can't be:

1. Making enemies into bullet sponges.
  2. Making enemies deal ridiculous damage.
  3. New enemies with new attacks and new mechanics that are able to lock us down if we're not careful.

So challenge in Warframe somehow has to be the exact same cookie cutter enemies that we're currently fighting, dealing the exact same damage as they are now... forever? I don't think DE have a lot to go on quite frankly.

Only one of those is actual good game design, though... I have no problem with the new enemy tactics. Then again, I mostly main Ivara in Orb Valis...

9 hours ago, Dallyoop said:

I just realized, I think they are trying to make Atlas popular. Still no one will play him though...

Nah, they're just trying to make 'end gamers' use their 900 day reward of primed sure footed lol.  I just got mine a few days ago...and no not using it.

I have to be honest the issue isn't so much cc, it's the fact the reloading always restarts from the beginning if you do 'anything' even if it's already half way through.  Combine that with the buggy reloading on some weapons and you can basically be locked out of your weapons in some situations. 

Mind you it's corpus and well we all know how their difficulty is 'scaled', they just stop us from doing anything with nullifiers and the likes, fortuna is just an extension of that.

Edited by LSG501

3 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Not by much

Been out there with Oberon (standing in his Hallowed Ground is the same as being Atlas) and you only get shunted into a short-hop animation. Sure it interrupts your current reload, but there is no delay in restarting it as long as you're like me, sick and tired of the gun not being reloaded, and are hammering impatiently at your R key

Much like Atlas/Oberon, the Sure Footed family shoves you into the melee block animation. However, contrary to what this guys says,

the block animation is way faster than the get-up animation

Right up until you install handspring or its lesser cousin, constitution, which is about equal in animation length.  Together, they're far faster than Sure Footed.  Each one is also guaranteed to work 100% of the time, where as the only sure footed mod worth using is the primed one, and you might as well just use handspring so long as the animation lock is in place on both.

Edited by Littleman88

8 hours ago, DYSEQTA said:

To be honest I'd take all this knockback and other CC stuff over the old Corpus "difficulty" of add-a-million-Nullifiers any day.

Actually there still are nullifiers, random units can get upgraded to have nullifier bubbles. This applies to all enemies, including awkwardly to the Jackal. Luckily, it only starts appearing when you generate four "heat" and the enemies are nearing level 100.

3 hours ago, HUNDarkTemplar said:

Thats so true, with my friend we went to the spaceport to farm and do some survival, the enemies get insanely hard to deal with around level 80. More difficult then Sorties, Index, Arbitration. Almost every second enemy is a comba and can kill your abilities and you fly around like an idiot with all the grenades on the floor. Level 80 doesnt sound that hard, but these corpus enemies actually get really strong, everytime We reached level 100 we needed to reset the levels, because We couldnt deal with them anymore. We didnt come with our best surviving stuff and really strong weapon scaling into very high levels, but still, these enemies are way stronger then what you see on your average mission. 

I did the same at Spaceport Solo and i never seen Enemy Scaling that’s as rough as Orb Vallis’ with 4 reinforcement Beacons. I reached 70+ before leaving because my Valkyr Prime died 4 times (i was getting killed so fast) and when i did a Survival in Sortie with a random Squad, i thought, “Orb Vallis makes this easy mode” and the enemies where at a similar level.

2 hours ago, WarBaby2 said:

Only one of those is actual good game design, though... I have no problem with the new enemy tactics. Then again, I mostly main Ivara in Orb Valis...

Yeh and thats the point. People want challange, but they complain about the scaling, but what other options DE have? Invulnerability ( everyone hates it me included ). knocks, nullifiers etc... People complain about them too. How can they make the game difficult if enemies cant be strong? Its not Rainbow 6 siege, cs go or some wow raid. They cant overcomplicate It and even, If the AI would be really smart, the game would still be pretty easy, because half the warframes just need to push a button and a room of enemies dies. This is just how warframe is and to make good warframe end game with good rewards and challange, without people complaining, the whole game should be redesigned from the ground. This just doesnt work in warframe. If rewards are time gated and locked ( I hate Fortuna standing cap too ) thats a problem, If not, then theres no longevity in end game, also the rewards are just not good enough, give good enough rewards, those rewards will make you op and now the game is not a challange, lets complain. This is the problem. If the game is difficult Its a problem, If the game is easy thats also a problem and there is noot rly a middle ground, not in Warframe. Everybody wanted Fetch to be centered on the warframe, They made It, now many people complain They want universal vacuum and some people want the prefix fetch which was centered around the pets. Nothing is good and everybody wants different stuff. Its probably really fun for DE. 

4 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

Right up until you install handspring or its lesser cousin, constitution, which is about equal in animation length.  Together, they're far faster than Sure Footed.  Each one is also guaranteed to work 100% of the time, where as the only sure footed mod worth using is the primed one, and you might as well just use handspring so long as the animation lock is in place on both.

Is Handspring still this slow? Or have they buffed it since that video game out? Because I use Constitution + Power Drift on most of my frames and no, Constitution is not faster than Power Drift/Sure Footed