Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance Increase Dramatically After Update, Then Fell Back To Poor...

Zakalwe

I assume 4 men mobile defense is playable now.

Just tested Xini.

ON my system I used to get 40-50fps as soon as more than 2 people and a few mobs appeared on screen. Now it doesn't dip for more than a split second every now and then.

Going to test mobile defense 4 man now.

Much of the credit for this goes to DE_JS who isolated some nasty physics code we're now avoiding. We have more stuff coming too..

Is there anyway you/DE_JS could do a brief write-up post on some of these things? I'm not sure about everyone else, but I love reading technical patch notes -- even if I don't understand all of it due to context.

Much of the credit for this goes to DE_JS who isolated some nasty physics code we're now avoiding. We have more stuff coming too..

More stuff...Time estimate?

Waiting on my Clan Emblem to upload, thought it would come along with this hot fix, didn't though. Disappointed.

No email saying it's rejected, so I'm just crossing fingers that you guys are gonna find some bugs and send another hotfix in bound soon.

Please give him a kiss from me, the game feels so much better now.

Now I really feel like a ninja that's fast and can take on an army :)