Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops

(XBOX)SSM Addictionz

Question

Hello DE and Warframe Players! I’ve been having an issue were Twitch Drops just stop’d working. In my first day I got 3 rewards and after that I just stop’d getting rewards, didn’t get any yesturday and today. I’ve tried unlinking and linking the account and still no results. Yes my account is linked to my twitch. Could you guys please help me out?

30 minutes ago, (XB1)SSM Addictionz said:

Thats harsh, not even one drop...

NEVER got a drop. Not just from this campaign, the entire time I've been playing the game.

Edit: I've only watched 3 streams (including the Xbox one where [DE]Megan lied) since the campaign started. I already knew that it wouldn't work for me. Thankfully I've only wasted 3 hours of time/bandwidth on this, others have probably wasted more.

2nd Edit: I guess I could say that I got one drop. I don't even know if Ash Prime should be considered a drop anymore since it was given out differently.

Edited by Gragor_Krain
wrong stream. Changed PS4 to Xbox

Twitch drops are broken for about half of my friends, including me. 

I personally haven't gotten any. It worked before.

Yes I've reset my link three times now, yes I've stayed in chat for hours on end, both afk and chatting. It is just not working.

At this point I've just accepted that I'm getting screwed and have tried to not let this affect my enjoyment of Fortuna. 

1 hour ago, Gragor_Krain said:

NEVER got a drop. Not just from this campaign, the entire time I've been playing the game.

Edit: I've only watched 3 streams (including the Xbox one where [DE]Megan lied) since the campaign started. I already knew that it wouldn't work for me. Thankfully I've only wasted 3 hours of time/bandwidth on this, others have probably wasted more.

2nd Edit: I guess I could say that I got one drop. I don't even know if Ash Prime should be considered a drop anymore since it was given out differently.

I’ve wasted a lot of hours and DE Megan said 1 hour will give you 1 drop. Which has me in doubt if it works and why hasn’t DE Addressed it

20 minutes ago, Kelmey said:

Twitch drops are broken for about half of my friends, including me. 

I personally haven't gotten any. It worked before.

Yes I've reset my link three times now, yes I've stayed in chat for hours on end, both afk and chatting. It is just not working.

At this point I've just accepted that I'm getting screwed and have tried to not let this affect my enjoyment of Fortuna. 

Yeah, my next approach is to just farm for Khora... feels bad bro

10 minutes ago, (XB1)NightRaven7409 said:

same, DKDiamantes, Warframe, And Tactical Potato's stream, not a single twitch drop. Haven't got one since Friday and ive watched probably 30-40 hours now, rip me, hope it fixes soon tho

Im trying to put myself in your shoes and it would be horrible for you to have spent a lot of time on stream and not gotten even one drop and not get it solved. I feel its going to happen because I haven’t seen anything on Warframes Twitter addressing this issue

1. You don't get drops for streaming, only for watching streams

2. The streamer you are watching needs to have their Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and obviously your accounts need to be linked aswell

3. If you have the stream running in the background at some point Twitch will stop counting you as active (your status dot goes from green to yellow)

17 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

3. If you have the stream running in the background at some point Twitch will stop counting you as active (your status dot goes from green to yellow)

I love it when people are so sure about these things............

So all the drops I got overnight at the weekend I shouldn't have got then?

Mine just stopped altogether yesterday, the issue seems to be more prevalent with console users.

15 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

2. The streamer you are watching needs to have their Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and obviously your accounts need to be linked aswell

None of that matters. People experiencing the massive drop issue aren't PC players, they're console players, and on Consoles the drops are glitched where you cannot get repeat drops, any hour you would get a drop that you've already obtained once, you'll get nothing instead. People constantly regurgitating that we need to watch partnered streams with linked accounts isn't helping, it's only showing that you didn't care enough to read the discussion to learn about the problem but just want to pretend like you're helping by reposting cookiecutter answers.

Also your status changing from green dot to yellow dot doesn't affect your drops, it's a false rumor that started on Reddit and the sooner people stop repeating it, the sooner you stop misinforming people.

37 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

I got 16 twitch drops  yesterday from “background watching” (“best” drop is a ambulas noggle).  And I got another 8 for today....

Edited by -SR-Nellielsg

1 hour ago, SirKnum said:

Thank you, but I think most of us already know this and we have done all troubleshooting possible. We’ve also tried re-linking our accounts and nothing has worked

1 hour ago, (PS4)Anedime said:

None of that matters. People experiencing the massive drop issue aren't PC players, they're console players, and on Consoles the drops are glitched where you cannot get repeat drops, any hour you would get a drop that you've already obtained once, you'll get nothing instead. People constantly regurgitating that we need to watch partnered streams with linked accounts isn't helping, it's only showing that you didn't care enough to read the discussion to learn about the problem but just want to pretend like you're helping by reposting cookiecutter answers.

Also your status changing from green dot to yellow dot doesn't affect your drops, it's a false rumor that started on Reddit and the sooner people stop repeating it, the sooner you stop misinforming people.

Thank you very much @Anedime for correcting that and helping out! Very much appreciated!! 🙂

hola buenas tardes eh estado viendo por varias horas seguidas en diferentes días los parnert de warframe en twitch obviamente tengo mi cuenta vinculada y todo pero no eh recibido ningún drops de ningún parnert eh visto diferentes parnert por diferentes horas pero nada no eh recibido nada espero tener una solución antes que termine el evento de ante mano muchas gracias

1 hour ago, Misfits-of-Death said:

hola buenas tardes eh estado viendo por varias horas seguidas en diferentes días los parnert de warframe en twitch obviamente tengo mi cuenta vinculada y todo pero no eh recibido ningún drops de ningún parnert eh visto diferentes parnert por diferentes horas pero nada no eh recibido nada espero tener una solución antes que termine el evento de ante mano muchas gracias

Yo tambien e tratado lo mismo, pero desafortunadamente no e llegado a nada. En verdad yo espero que este problema se pueda solucionar! Gracias por el comentario! 🙂

Edited by (XB1)SSM Addictionz

For everyone that has any doubts about Twitch Drops:

It has been confirmed that every hour that you watch a partner streamer you have a CHANCE to get a reward in order to have a CHANCE to get your twitch drops, yes they are working you just need to get lucky thats why DE hasn’t addressed it soo far. Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day!

i have watched many twitch warframe players and i didn't got single drop

twitch it is linked whith my Warframe account 

and sound of the videos 50% watching it 

still no single drop i hope De will work on this bug

Pc Player

Edited by SkifteriSokolYT
i forgot to mention that i am an pc gamer