Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Reason To Do Non-? Reward Alerts

TheAscendedOne

Currently, there is little reason to do an alert mission that does not have a ? in the rewards bar. Credits are easy to obtain (and most are obtained through selling mods, not mission rewards).

My suggestion is this - have standard alert missions guarantee one item that is not available anywhere else - 1 Stasis Shield. When used, this item grants your entire team x seconds of invulnerability and prevents dying players from losing health or taking damage for the duration.

Every Sector can have Alerts.

If there were a counter for number of Alerts done in a specific sector with a special reward when you have done maybe 5 Alerts within 3 days in that sector... everyone would do even the alerts without "?".

That's just one solution for the "non-"?" waste of time" problem.

It would be nice if those extra alerts did have something, a gauranteed resource drop or something like that. As it is, I only do the assassination alerts because of the chance at the rare resource off the boss as well as the chance for a blueprint.

They aren't bad missions, and I wouldn't mind doing more of them, but lately I just feel too busy to bother with doing missions that don't help with any particular long term goal.