Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kitguns looks terrible

Fallosssss

12 hours ago, kyori said:

When a game has stapler-looking ships, enemies that wear shoe box on their head, a turkey looking warframe and another with a crabhead from half-life etc etc etc... I have come to terms that being weird is what they are trying to achieve.

Sure. And im think this is not good for the game. I want to see Warframe as competitor for Destiny and Anthem. Warframe did it first. This game bigger than any other sci-fi shooter but has not that much as competitors. But in the line with these game Warframe looks wierd and ugly and even free2play model is not making it to look much better.

Edited by Fallosssss

Graphically, I have no particularly huge gripes with kitguns. But if I could change 2 things, that'd be:

1) Allows us to use the non-gilded look, even on gilded weapons. I liked the duller texture and having no "stains" on it.

2) For Gibber and Rambler, I don't really mind the magazine being on top of the grip. But the magazine being VERTICAL looks weird. If it was horizontal, along with the gun (like something akin to the real life P90), I think that could've looked much cooler.

10 hours ago, Azamagon said:

Graphically, I have no particularly huge gripes with kitguns. But if I could change 2 things, that'd be:

1) Allows us to use the non-gilded look, even on gilded weapons. I liked the duller texture and having no "stains" on it.

2) For Gibber and Rambler, I don't really mind the magazine being on top of the grip. But the magazine being VERTICAL looks weird. If it was horizontal, along with the gun (like something akin to the real life P90), I think that could've looked much cooler.

Yup

like something from real life. Yes. Not this Tolkien sticks.

Example of awesome sci-fi weapon, which looks original and super cool. Even wierd a little.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/q5Y5P