Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kdrive races not giving standing

kuryux

As title says, whenever u finish a race, it says u got some standing, like 2.4k, except that u dont. No standing is given. Nothing show on mission progress, nothing when it finishes. Nada.

While we are on the subject of kdrive. We lose trick points out of nowhere ALL the time. The only reason to lose points should be if u fall off the board, nothing else, specially not random reasons.

17 hours ago, RyanCooper101 said:

Could it be that its giving Solaris United standing instead? Since i came back to fortuna with 0 cap remaining with Solaris when I had 6 k left for the day

maybe....I got 0 rep, but I was certainly maxed on solaris. Ill try it after reset and post my findings. Still...it certainly should give rep with kids instead if thats the case

Guess this clears it (from Hotfix 24.0.4)Removed the Ventkid Standing icon from the K-Drive race completion screen. Ventkid Standing is simply earned by doing tricks out in Orb Vallis. *Ventkid Standing for races will be coming in a future update as noted in Update 24!

19 hours ago, kuryux said:

Guess this clears it (from Hotfix 24.0.4)Removed the Ventkid Standing icon from the K-Drive race completion screen. Ventkid Standing is simply earned by doing tricks out in Orb Vallis. *Ventkid Standing for races will be coming in a future update as noted in Update 24!

Aye, saw it too. Don't know how to delete posts here though so couldn't remove it