Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behold the glory of: Fish Prime

shocker53

12 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

How do you get them there? I only found them floating in the enrichment lab aquariums and cannot access those.
Is this photoshop o.O

They were swimming and I threw a EMP spear at them :tongue:.

They're rare fish, but I find they're a great deal more common than the rare fish of PoE which absolutely NEEDED the specific bait whereas these ones can spawn without it. At the very least the long one can be - it's found in smaller ponds and I run into it pretty often whenever I'm fishing for Neural Relays or Muon Batteries. The small one's found in cave pools and seems pretty rare, and I know there's a third which I want for my collection, but I have no idea where it is.

11 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They were swimming and I threw a EMP spear at them :tongue:.

They're rare fish, but I find they're a great deal more common than the rare fish of PoE which absolutely NEEDED the specific bait whereas these ones can spawn without it. At the very least the long one can be - it's found in smaller ponds and I run into it pretty often whenever I'm fishing for Neural Relays or Muon Batteries. The small one's found in cave pools and seems pretty rare, and I know there's a third which I want for my collection, but I have no idea where it is.

So they can just randomly spawn without baits in random ponds? I have not found any yet, maybe im unlucky 😛