Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna/Eidolon Cycle Emblems

Grimmstyler

This is definitely something I could get behind. I'd like to go a step further and somehow put all the timers on one Emblem, either all at once (which may not be doable depending on how many landscapes DE plans to add) or based off of your current and/or most recently visited (which may not be doable for programming reasons).

Failing that, an Emblem for each landscape, available for Credits in the market, would be awesome. No more windows of third party websites sitting around taking up processing power, especially if the emblems can convey the time remaining until the world state shifts.

Also, Earth by itself has its own day/night cycle, separate from that of Cetus, and keeping track of that is pretty important for people who want to gather specific plants, so a timer for that would be pretty cool too.

2 hours ago, Dreddeth said:

This is definitely something I could get behind. I'd like to go a step further and somehow put all the timers on one Emblem, either all at once (which may not be doable depending on how many landscapes DE plans to add) or based off of your current and/or most recently visited (which may not be doable for programming reasons).

Failing that, an Emblem for each landscape, available for Credits in the market, would be awesome. No more windows of third party websites sitting around taking up processing power, especially if the emblems can convey the time remaining until the world state shifts.

Also, Earth by itself has its own day/night cycle, separate from that of Cetus, and keeping track of that is pretty important for people who want to gather specific plants, so a timer for that would be pretty cool too.

I would rather see the Emblems as a visual not numbers.. 

A sun that fades in a horizon to a moon..

A thermometer that's Cold blue and rises too hot that's turns red during hot cycles..

(Extend hot cycles, then between at cold cycle make Extreme Cold cycle that deplete Shields across enemies and Warframes and it'll give you a indication that Cold cycle is half over.. AFK players suffer extreme cold from no body movement/heat generation.. Heat Generators set in Corpus Camps)

Edited by Grimmstyler

6 hours ago, Grimmstyler said:

I would rather see the Emblems as a visual not numbers.. 

A sun that fades in a horizon to a moon..

A thermometer that's Cold blue and rises too hot that's turns red during hot cycles..

That's more or less what I was thinking. It would be kinda silly to just have a watch on your arm when even the Stratos Emblem doesn't use actual numbers.