Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming missions

LarryOtter

I personally think that there should be a Farming Mission (like Kuva survival Fore Kuva or Index for credits) for every Single resource in the Game.

for Most resources there is already a BEST Place to Farm it with Many Guides on it, but Most of the Time you Need a Full farming squad or a booster (for example : endo or Oxium) So ist is worth.

what do you think ?

Edited by LarryOtter

3 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

what do you think ?

Honestly? I think this is a total waste of time. I am able to get reasonable amounts of most resources without a farming squad or boosters. It takes less than one hour to farm a sufficient amount of resources (excluding the Hema/Sibear). 

• I already ignore Index and Kuva Survival missions. I have enough of both already.

How do you propose DE implements this? Consider things like:

• Balance.
  • New or replace a mission.
  • New or old tileset.

Basically, give a broad idea of what you want to see happen.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb krc473:

• I already ignore Index and Kuva Survival missions. I have enough of both already.

How do you propose DE implements this? Consider things like:

• Balance.
  • New or replace a mission.
  • New or old tilesets

You ignore kuva/Index Missions dosen‘t mean that other, probably newer Tenno Need it.i Player for a year and i still  Need Both.

Also i dont see Balance or the other things you listed are Really a Problem. Couse warframe is Never really balanced and Tilsits and Missions don’t have to change just drop chances for resources in These Missions.

50 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

You ignore kuva/Index Missions dosen‘t mean that other, probably newer Tenno Need it

It was more "who would these changes be aimed at"? Many people will have little or no need for most resources after they have played for a while. How do you make this content attractive to them? You make it high level etc. This means new players may struggle to benefit. Just because I see no value in them does not mean others wont like them.

53 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

Couse warframe is Never really balanced and Tilsits and Missions don’t have to change just drop chances for resources in These Missions.

Balance was more: ease of resource gathering vs. encouraging players to buy things. If you can get all the resources really easy, how likely are you to pay full price for a frame five minutes after release? WF is a F2P game, DE needs to have some way to incentivise spending money. Resource scarcity works to a degree. Ever thought: "it would just be easier to pay platinum for this [item] than farm it"?

You missed the point on tilesets completely. If DE has to generate new levels, that takes time and effort. DE is busy with other far more important things at the moment. Additional Fortuna content and Railjack being the stuff that comes to mind now.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb krc473:

It was more "who would these changes be aimed at"? Many people will have little or no need for most resources after they have played for a while. How do you make this content attractive to them? You make it high level etc. This means new players may struggle to benefit. 

You missed the point on tilesets completely. If DE has to generate new levels, that takes time and effort. DE is busy with other far more important things at the moment. Additional Fortuna content and Railjack being the stuff that comes to mind now.

So I don’t think New Players should just get everything and I undestand that DE has to make money.

naybe di These Missions at the end of star chart or make them lvl 40-70 so players who still need resources and want to max builds can get them.

these changes doesn’t have to be implemented right now maybe later.