Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration buff increase

(PSN)Nurgles_Rot_28

So i've been playing arbitration a lot recently and also did an hour run on mot. Why is it that mot at 45 minutes is harder then arbitration at 45? never mind the drones those are simple to deal with once you get use to them, but the scaling and difficultly are lacking now. Before it felt like i had to pour everything into the mission just to get to 30 minutes but now its boring.

Edited by (PS4)Nurgles_Rot_28

Mot is a specific case where there's a bonus damage over typical levels. And no, not every new thing needs to be "Grinding Mot for 1 hour" hard. If you want that, you can do that already on Mot.

The bonus damage of Mot is seriously cranked up compared to every other tile. It's been like that since I've been here, and I was here at Update 9.

Grinding Mot for 1 hour" hard.....This attitude is a major problem in the game in my opinion.....grinding MOT for an hour isn't that hard and shouldn't be for any vet...I haven't even been in the game that long, yet I and every other vet I know can do minimum an hour at MOT with our mediocre stuff.... it isn't that I am that amazing, it's just that i've put in the time to get good gear and to learn how to stay alive with most warframes... I shouldn't have to even grind MOT for an hour for the game to be actually challenging, there should be a slider that I can start on L80 enemies and for an "endgame" activity like arbitration it should certainly be harder than anything on the star chart in terms of enemies levels or damage... I mean you are supposed to clear the star chart first, so that would indicate that the next thing should be harder....