Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Robotic Birds as Companions

thickbeagle

Wouldn't it be amazing for hydroid to have a robotic parrot sitting on his shoulder??? Imagine a robot hawk flying around dive bombing nearby enemies, shooting lasers out of its eyes, then coming back to rest on your shoulder or arm. It would make for some sick idle stances and animations. Or perhaps a chubby little songbird that radiates an octavia song, perhaps as a passive or every 30 seconds, giving you some health back with a recharging beat, or with an intense rhythm it could buff you with crit chance or damage. OR EVEN something similar to the kavat resource boost buff, with an inspiring exploration song or something that gives resource drop chance or double buffs to allies. Essentially buffs related to a given preset of music, or perhaps you could customize the song like octavia. What do y'all think, I would love to hear everyone's ideas and suggestions! 

With the pet additions coming and the bird that exists in the plains... I don't find it unreasonable to see a bird companion in the future.

Though... it will probably be a modular companion like the MOAs and the weapons from the OW maps.

Possibly for the infested OW map?

5 hours ago, INight00 said:

With the pet additions coming and the bird that exists in the plains... I don't find it unreasonable to see a bird companion in the future.

Though... it will probably be a modular companion like the MOAs and the weapons from the OW maps.

Possibly for the infested OW map?

That could be interesting as well, an infested open world would be amazing

1 hour ago, xZeromusx said:

Wasn't the Para Carrier skin released with Hydroid?

Was that a skin for carrier?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

mmmmmmmmmmmmBRUH

you reminded me of past days and other tenno skoom who once roamed these fan concept halls

Yeah its such a good idea i figured i probably wasn't the first to propose it. Either way, I would love to see some bird type companions in the game!

il y a 3 minutes, thickbeagle a dit :

Was that a skin for carrier?

It was.

I'd personally like another kind of companion, not sentinel, not machine, but biological like the Kubrow and Kavat. The only reason I mention the Para Carrier skin is because the "machine" companion seems kind of covered in spades with all our sentinels and moas, and the infested companion exists in the helminth charger. No doubt more infested themed pets are needed, but like the Kubrows, it makes more sense to me to start with a basic song bird and work on infested skins and variations from there in the same way we started with the Kubrow and then introduced the Helminth Charger. And, if you still wanted a mechanical like bird, maybe do something Corpus themed as well, where it has a mostly biological bird body, with parts replaced by Corpus pieces. That would be very cool and SOOO perfect for the space pirate theme.

2 minutes ago, xZeromusx said:

It was.

I'd personally like another kind of companion, not sentinel, not machine, but biological like the Kubrow and Kavat. The only reason I mention the Para Carrier skin is because the "machine" companion seems kind of covered in spades with all our sentinels and moas, and the infested companion exists in the helminth charger. No doubt more infested themed pets are needed, but like the Kubrows, it makes more sense to me to start with a basic song bird and work on infested skins and variations from there in the same way we started with the Kubrow and then introduced the Helminth Charger. And, if you still wanted a mechanical like bird, maybe do something Corpus themed as well, where it has a mostly biological bird body, with parts replaced by Corpus pieces. That would be very cool and SOOO perfect for the space pirate theme.

personally i wish theyd raise the kubrow, kavats, and sentinels base health by 100.

they all die so much its obnoxious

il y a 3 minutes, (PS4)Tomplexthis a dit :

personally i wish theyd raise the kubrow, kavats, and sentinels base health by 100.

they all die so much its obnoxious

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Health

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Armor

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Medi-Pet_Kit

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Link_Shields

I just adjust these 4 depending on what frame I'm using.

5 hours ago, xZeromusx said:

Their base health. Not the links

The link is decent. But they go down alot.