Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna For Consoles on Christmas?? :D

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

Meanwhile, the switch will get it upon release, woo 😂

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

though it will mean waiting until after the holiday season to see any bug fixes.

The advantage to consoles is that you will receive any bug fixes already applied to PC upon the console launch, so you don't have to endure it in it's buggiest state... That being said, the console port might contain a few bugs of its own (though I'm predominantly a PC player, so I wouldn't know)

Edited by Starbush

3 minutes ago, Vanille said:

Where was this mentioned?

I vaguely remember a poster stating such on the Warframe website, I may be wrong but I swear I saw something stating Fortuna would be released with the game. In terms of account migration, it would be logical that Fortuna drops with the port, as any user data regarding Fortuna would then be immediately transferred over (though it would be possible to later implement that data, I suppose).

I apologize if I'm wrong but I'm almost sure I saw something posted DE suggesting/stating such 🙂

5 hours ago, Starbush said:

I vaguely remember a poster stating such on the Warframe website, I may be wrong but I swear I saw something stating Fortuna would be released with the game. In terms of account migration, it would be logical that Fortuna drops with the port, as any user data regarding Fortuna would then be immediately transferred over (though it would be possible to later implement that data, I suppose).

I apologize if I'm wrong but I'm almost sure I saw something posted DE suggesting/stating such 🙂

Well, I don't recall them ever saying something like that. Switch build works the same as PS4+XBOX, with certifications, and they don't have a full build for consoles yet (waiting on fixes and stuff before shipping) so it doesn't make sense that Switch will have Fortuna ready in 2 days while other consoles don't. As for the account information transfering, Reb posted that a certain list of items won't migrate over to the Switch account, including plat and items that aren't available yet on Switch build (fortuna items).

" If you have purchased Platinum on PC, it will not be transferred to your Nintendo Switch account. Same goes for any items in your PC account that are not available on Nintendo Switch, those items will not transfer with your account. (A full list of items that won’t transfer will be available with the launch of the migration program.)".

Source.

6 hours ago, Starbush said:

WHICH VERSION OF WARFRAME WILL BE AVAILABLE AT LAUNCH?

Warframe on the Nintendo Switch will launch with the Mask of the Revenant Update, with the remainder of updates following soon after. Once this is accomplished the plan is for Nintendo Switch to receive the same updates on or around the same time as PlayStation and Xbox One.

While this may initially take time to accomplish, the plan is for Warframe on Nintendo Switch to be up to date with other Console platforms.

https://www.warframe.com/news/warframe-on-nintendo-switch-faq

Edited by Firetempest