Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling all Typhoons!

Cephalycion

Upload some videos to youtube of conclave gameplay and link them in the comments. Snipetron oneshots, power outplays, nikana dash madness, I want to see it all.

I will be putting together a pvp montage as an unofficial conclave trailer-ish video over the next month or so.

Also please answer how the sun can eclipse the moon?

Edited by Cephalycion

I'm not sure about how many conclave players are still bothering with forums now given some circumstances in here that i guess it's not worth discussing in this thread, however, you can find plenty of clips under the tag warframepvp in gfycat. I guess you'd have a wider response in the conclave discord, to which you are cordially invited to join and so is anyone interested in conclave. 

15 hours ago, Cephalycion said:

Also please answer how the sun can eclipse the moon?

Space magic. It probably sends the moon back to the void or something. Idk.

4 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

I'm not sure about how many conclave players are still bothering with forums now given some circumstances in here that i guess it's not worth discussing in this thread, however, you can find plenty of clips under the tag warframepvp in gfycat. I guess you'd have a wider response in the conclave discord, to which you are cordially invited to join and so is anyone interested in conclave. 

Space magic. It probably sends the moon back to the void or something. Idk.

Thanks, I'm actually already in the discord but I never thought to post there. Ty :)