Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime Sketches

ADRAKATA9

2 hours ago, Ottofyre said:

I really like this design. My one *very* minor critique is that in the 2nd picture the butt to mid-thigh area looks a little too athletic for Gara.

If you do decide to do a refined version I'd love to see it!

yea thats just the sketch. ill lower it a bit more once i do the refined version

Edited by Rauxa9

Big fan of the segmented glass skirt & I'm wondering now what prime details Gara Primes abilities might have since just about all primed warframes have some abilities have different textures or additional animations for the prime version.

Big collar might be tricky for things like Uru Syandana, I  think that's why on Ash Deluxe & Hydroid Prime they split the collars in the middle so maybe the glass collar can partially instead be part of a prime syandana? Still really good though.

5 hours ago, Navarchus said:

Big fan of the segmented glass skirt & I'm wondering now what prime details Gara Primes abilities might have since just about all primed warframes have some abilities have different textures or additional animations for the prime version.

Big collar might be tricky for things like Uru Syandana, I  think that's why on Ash Deluxe & Hydroid Prime they split the collars in the middle so maybe the glass collar can partially instead be part of a prime syandana? Still really good though.

the collar could act like khoras spines yes, as a prime syandana. im thinking that spectrorage qould be full mirrors instead of shards of glass and mass vitrify being a prettier design

40 minutes ago, Rauxa9 said:

the collar could act like khoras spines yes, as a prime syandana. im thinking that spectrorage qould be full mirrors instead of shards of glass and mass vitrify being a prettier design

I don't know, Hydroid Primess 4s tentacles not being transparency really messes with visibility which is a big downside, Hydroid is outright better because you can still see without having your screen full of 1 tentacle in the camera every now & then - having mirrors instead of glass I think will yield the same result even if not at the same scale as Hydroid.
Maybe giving them a golden frame that's colour custom to your gold prime colour?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-22 at 3:28 PM, Navarchus said:

I don't know, Hydroid Primess 4s tentacles not being transparency really messes with visibility which is a big downside, Hydroid is outright better because you can still see without having your screen full of 1 tentacle in the camera every now & then - having mirrors instead of glass I think will yield the same result even if not at the same scale as Hydroid.
Maybe giving them a golden frame that's colour custom to your gold prime colour?

how bout the gold frame with the mirror still, but the mirror is transparent to allies and players, thus adding more visability. essentially what spectrorage was going to be for gara but see through 

Edited by Rauxa9