Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Engineer based frame

XAvatary

The base of the concept is just a frame with techy abilities, this is based on the idea of having a turret ability that is it's own entity and being able to create a bubble field to support your allies, this is like frost but at the same time it is like a nullifiers as in it is mobile and will decrease in size as your energy store goes down. these are both simple ideas but i believe the community can build upon them, im making this idea not to be a buffing frame or the single ability user frames that some can turn out to be *cough cough* excaliber *cough cough* but it is to be more of a ability combo frame. i will try to add additional info in the coming weeks about how the concept could be polished in terms of those two abilities but everything other than that is up to everyone to try and help with please. :)

well, It's an interesting idea, They could certainly do that though people should be creative about it, should be something that could fulfill demands. On another note, I don't think you bring Excalibur to the best he can be if you only use one ability.