Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D.e. The Game Was Stuck In Place .. Updates Do Not Solve The Problem (Booring Levels System)

Ganwybas

Dear developers , I will be brief as far as possible .

I love the game, and the others too .

But we are all waiting for one since the start of the game .

When I went to the game , like the other became apparent after 2-3 days , we knew - it boring levels , and it quickly tires , therefore: we all believed that the current levels , it is a temporary solution , so waiting for.

Unfortunately the game now has no purpose . Absolutely , the only motivation to get it - new weapons and armor , there is no place that was in the THEN USE . IN FACT ALL LEVELS BEFORE ACTUALLY MADE ONLY grind .

Now updated for the update, we see a leash small changes , they are aesthetically pleasing , and a new weapon does not change anything .

So the problem succinctly:

1) absolutely no purpose except COLLECTIONS weapons (which is boring)

2) the collected weapons have no place to use

3) The current levels are the same and boring and make only grind

4) Warframe in fact there is no place to play and have nothing to do but to try to get something .

ESSENCE OF TOPICS:

Dear developers , make a priority! We do not need any new weapons or new characters !

we want 1

1) 2 different styles set of levels

a) The first existing race to grind (and with the motivation of open systems , the final test to open another system , fewer but larger systems and the importance of individuality for each level , ideally 3-4 level of interest in the system , enough with the head)

b) is not a new set of cross-country levels , collective levels of the battlefield , the global battle for territory. Enemy territory , with the emergency evacuation and so on. Clan wars , with the invasion of the dojo , theft of resources, and the ability of the force add enemy members for you clan number, if they are defeat . Where can I use what he had collected !

That's what will breathe life and interest to the game , not new guns with the characters .

Edited by JDante

I think you were too brief here, there are words missing in your... um... "post", because, for the most part, you make no sense at all.

What does make sense, though, it has already been discussed far so many times it became nothing but dust. As it is right now, Warframe is unable to support clan PvP, not without seriously breaking the game. And, honestly speaking now? Who the hell are you to speak on "OUR" behalf? Because thus far, this:

we want 1
     a) The first existing race to grind (and with the motivation of open systems , the final test to open another system , fewer but larger systems and the importance of individuality for each level , ideally 3-4 level of interest in the system , enough with the head)
     b) is not a new set of cross-country levels , collective levels of the battlefield , the global battle for territory. Enemy territory , with the emergency evacuation and so on. Clan wars , with the invasion of the dojo , theft of resources, and the ability of the force add enemy members for you clan number, if they are defeat . Where can I use what he had collected !

...is what YOU, and only YOU, want.

....okay, the first point at least. I too would love to see the day Warframe has something similar to clan wars, but as stated many times before, it won't be anytime soon, and I can live with that.

Edited by RazorTip

I think you were too brief here, there are words missing in your... um... "post", because, for the most part, you make no sense at all.

What does make sense, though, it has already been discussed far so many times it became nothing but dust. As it is right now, Warframe is unable to support clan PvP, not without seriously breaking the game. And, honestly speaking now? Who the hell are you to speak on "OUR" behalf? Because thus far, this:

...is what YOU, and only YOU, want.

....okay, the first point at least. I too would love to see the day Warframe has something similar to clan wars, but as stated many times before, it won't be anytime soon, and I can live with that.

Go enjoy interesting missions, and good luck with this

Dear developers , I will be brief as far as possible .

I love the game, and the others too .
But we are all waiting for one thing since the start of the game .

When I started this game , like others, it became apparent after 2-3 days , levels are boring , and it quickly bores us., therefore: we all believed that the current levels are a temporary solution , so we waited.

Unfortunately the game as it is now has no purpose . The only motivation to play is to get new weapons and armor , but then there is no where to use them. IN FACT ALL LEVELS ONLY add to the grind .

Now update after update, we see a lot of small changes , they are aesthetically pleasing , but a new weapon does not change anything .

So the problem succinctly(in short):
1) absolutely no purpose, except COLLECTING weapons (which is boring)
2) the collected weapons have no place to be used
3) The current levels are the same and boring and make only grind
4) Warframe in fact there is no place to play and instead we have nothing to do but to try to get something .

ESSENCE OF TOPICS:
Dear developers , pay attention! We do not need any new weapons or new characters !

we want 1
     a) The first existing race to grind (and with the motivation to open systems , the final test to open another system , fewer but larger systems and the importance of individuality for each level , ideally 3-4 level of interest in the system , enough with the head(not sure what he meant here >.>))
     b) is not a new set of cross-country levels , but instead collective levels of the battlefield , the global battle for territory. Enemy territory , with the emergency evacuation and so on. Clan wars , with the invasion of the dojo , theft of resources, and the ability of the force add enemy members for you clan number, if they are defeat . Where can I use what he had collected !

That's what will breathe life and interest into the game , not new guns with the characters .

proofed and fixed to be more readable 8-).

now to respond: clan wars probably will not happen until they are big enough to have dedicated servers. atm dojos can house many people but only so many can duel at a time. reason being that without fighting or ai there is very little that the host needs to relay; but add the other things in and it could cripple a super computer with fiber optic internet, different styles of maps will come. 

the idea behind a tile generator is so you dont run the same map again and again when you do the same mission.  additionally considering that most the maps are on grineer or corpus ships, both designed to remain the same in their respective spheres, it makes sense that a grineer galleon flows the same as most other grineer galleons.  do i agree with having so many of the same levels, no i do not. 

I agree with you that adding diversity will help in the long run, but the mission types themselves along with the ai are fairly broken a it stands.  a rework of those is a more paramount issue in my opinion.

Story missions are coming. That's what the Vor's Prize: coming soon is in the Lore tab.

but wasn't patch 9 supposed to be Vor's revenge?  there's no story in here as far as i can tell, and with the addition of leaderboards its clear that the game is a pve who can do it better game rather than a pve co-op story.  its borderlands without the majority of what makes it borderlands. or diablo w/o the dungeon crawling.  As it stands and seems to be directing as we can see planet to planet, patch to patch there is more emphasis on what players can do rather than the story.  this is especially true when you take that into perspective and look at the nerf hammer they wield against any tenno that dare to do well in defense or survival.  That and you add what steve said about lore not being introduced into the missions but rather a codex that you can find if you want, this game will continue on soulless and storyless, void of direction other than being able to survive for 7 hrs for no reason other than to say you're top dawg. 

Well easy way to make PvP/Clan war feasible is simply increasing the shield and health we have when we step into the arena. Just like Nation War in Cabal. Players get X5 X6 or X7 more hp than normal depending on the level (aka difficulty). 

shielding/balancing is a non issue when it comes to that.  You wouldrequire dedicated servers to be able to handle the mass amount of information being spammed at the host.  You think the ai can choke a match, wait till 30+ warframes start shooting and using skills

but wasn't patch 9 supposed to be Vor's revenge?

Update 9 is Vor's Revenge, because that's when the Vor update came in. They never promised that the Vor's Prize mission would be ready in u9.

From what they where talking about in the story mission announcement livestream they sound like a lot of work on top of everything else. A unique level not made of tiles, cut scenes, moral choices and earned passive bonuses probably take a loooong time to get going. Remember that was only a month or two ago.

They said their would be, but it would be more zen "active vs. passive" than a western "good vs. bad" kind of thing. The choice would net you different passive benefits depending on the mission.

All subject to change of course.

Edited by ValhaHazred

still where there is no grand story line implemented into the missions themselves, having one where there is some story and it chooses your active or passive stance, with who knows what benefits.  i don't know if that's such a great idea to have that in there yet.  I say yet, because as far as the game is concerned there are very vague goals about its direction.  One emerging direction that DE can be seen pushing towards, is that of a pve competitive sphere.  While this might work for a bit( see players that lasted 7 hours in survival) it eventually gets redundant and attention is no longer retained by the community.  Lack of lore( I know they're putting it in as codices) will eventually burn everyone out besides those that have no problem playing games with no motives behind them

still where there is no grand story line implemented into the missions themselves, having one where there is some story and it chooses your active or passive stance, with who knows what benefits.  i don't know if that's such a great idea to have that in there yet.  I say yet, because as far as the game is concerned there are very vague goals about its direction.  One emerging direction that DE can be seen pushing towards, is that of a pve competitive sphere.  While this might work for a bit( see players that lasted 7 hours in survival) it eventually gets redundant and attention is no longer retained by the community.  Lack of lore( I know they're putting it in as codices) will eventually burn everyone out besides those that have no problem playing games with no motives behind them

I'm confused by this text block.

You think story is a bad idea because the direction of the story is unclear? Then you go off on a tangent about competitive PvE and then say more story is needed?

Are you for or against a story?

THe point if this theme - need something to do with game "booring level system" and add another goals in the game.

If you are agreed or not, its no matter because peolpe leave game into another interesting project, and come back only then update come, for 3-4 hours ..

Personally my interest for game is gone, no hi level content, no goals, no story etc.   Only "random" generates mission. I dont know whats better same levels without generating, or this infinit generating  staff  without reason levels, just race from a to b. And defence from 0 - to infinity then you 100% die because mobs will be have tons of armor and HP.

So i login, go to arsenal , fit my Warframe ,fit weapon, check news on marker, and then WHAT NEXT? go to this race mission again? i have 8 level, i dont need to farm resource, i want a chalenge, without tired race levels!

And then my next action is alt+f4 ,i dont want to play my warframe in this levels. And not only I  am,all my friends tired too! they didnt login at 3 month or more, i have 50 old warfarme friends, and they all is gone. And you tell me now that ALL IS OK? 

Edited by JDante

Okay, so you have some guys demanding S#&$ty pvp stuff(other players stealing your resources? Oh yeah, that sounds like so much fun!), and then the demand for a "story".

Firstly, we're still testing, and secondly, there actually IS a story, and it's unfolding, slowly. Pay attention to the events.

Or are you upset that we don't have large, pointless bulks of "official cannon" text to read? Or you want them to spend more time animating cutscenes?

I can't even fathom what this demand is seeking, other than "a reason to stop playing"(the end of the story!).

Okay, so you have some guys demanding S#&$ty pvp stuff(other players stealing your resources? Oh yeah, that sounds like so much fun!), and then the demand for a "story".

Firstly, we're still testing, and secondly, there actually IS a story, and it's unfolding, slowly. Pay attention to the events.

Or are you upset that we don't have large, pointless bulks of "official cannon" text to read? Or you want them to spend more time animating cutscenes?

I can't even fathom what this demand is seeking, other than "a reason to stop playing"(the end of the story!).

This.

Am I the only one that read:

Too much grind... the only solution is PVP!

why anyone wants to  blame you for pvp desire?

i fck dont care about pvp! but it is already done in dodjo! 

Need INTERESTING mission,another goals! reason for play

not just weapon and warframe farming 23/1

why anyone wants to  blame you for pvp desire?

i fck dont care about pvp! but it is already done in dodjo! 

Need INTERESTING mission,another goals! reason for play

not just weapon and warframe farming 23/1

You could always leave if you hate grinding that much and if you're bored, you know. Nobody's forcing you to stick to just one game. And learn some proper English, while you're at it, too. Your posts don't accomplish much besides make you look like an angsty teen.

....and it's pronounced "24/7", not "23/1". Make sense, dude.

Edited by RazorTip