Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How trade with others from different languages

Dominiuos

Question

Hy tennos

Got a question that i couldn't find a answer for it. I'm portuguese, PC, connected to European server and want to post some riven rivens on the market to sell... the question is, how do I find them on the chats or in-game?  None of the chats available to me appear anyone who is not portuguese or Brazilian, if there is sameone from UK (For example) how do I get to him? The only times I find UK language is when I join a random team...so... 

Please help.

5 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Dominiuos said:

Hy tennos

Got a question that i couldn't find a answer for it. I'm portuguese, PC, connected to European server and want to post some riven rivens on the market to sell... the question is, how do I find them on the chats or in-game?  None of the chats available to me appear anyone who is not portuguese or Brazilian, if there is sameone from UK (For example) how do I get to him? The only times I find UK language is when I join a random team...so... 

Please help.

hey!

in the laucher you can change ur language, and ingame option change ur region, that is the way to sell things in others regions. Or if you want to invite a person using /invite "Id"   ex: /invite AleDiorio

Edited by (PS4)AleDiorio

As it was said before, if your game is in Portugese, you'll only see the Portugese trade/recruit channel, thus locking you out from anyone that has its ingame language set to another one. You can however pm or invite people that have the game in another language than yours as @(PS4)AleDiorio said.

As I always say to my French fellows: if you want to use the trade channel, you'd better change your game's language to English in the launcher. You'll get to see way more people posting in the trade channel.

To be noted: the warframe.market and riven.market websites are the most used and viable alternatives to ingame trading channel.