Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes are the worst.

(XBOX)SmokeSkele

Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.

Edited by (XB1)RanskyNoodles

w00k 47 7h3m, 7h3y c0m3 70 7h15 pw4c3 wh3n 7h3y kn0w 7h3y 4w3 n07 puw3. 73nn0 u53 7h3 k3y5, bu7 7h3y 4w3 mw3w3 7w35p4553w5. 0nwy 1, v0w, kn0w 7h3 7wu3 p0w3w 0f 7h3 v01d. 1 w45 cu7 1n h4wf, d357w0y3d, bu7 7hw0u6h 17'5 j4nu5 k3y, 7h3 v01d c4ww3d 70 m3. 17 bw0u6h7 m3 h3w3 4nd h3w3 1 w45 w3b0wn. w3 c4nn07 bw4m3 7h353 cw347uw35, 7h3y 4w3 b31n6 w3d by 4 f4w53 pw0ph37, 4n 1mp0570w wh0 kn0w5 n07 7h3 53cw375 0f 7h3 v01d. b3h0wd 7h3 73nn0, c0m3 70 5c4v3n63 4nd d353cw473 7h15 54cw3d w34wm. mwy bw07h3w5, d1d 1 n07 73ww 0f 7h15 d4y?? d1d 1 n07 pw0ph351z3 7h15 mw0m3n7?? n0w, 1 w1ww 570p 7h3m. n0w 1 4m ch4n63d, w3b0wn 7hw0u6h 7h3 3n3w6y 0f 7h3 j4nu5 k3y. f0w3v3w b0und 70 7h3 v01d. w37 17 b3 kn0wn, 1f 7h3 73nn0 w4n7 7wu3 54wv4710n, 7h3y w1ww w4y d0wn 7h31w 4wm5, 4nd w417 f0w 7h3 b4p715m 0f mwy j4nu5 k3y. 17 15 71m3. 1 w1ww 734ch 7h353 7w35p4553w5 7h3 w3d3mp71v3 p0w3w 0f mwy j4nu5 k3y. 7h3y w1ww w34wn 17'5 51mpw3 7wu7h. 7h3 73nn0 4w3 w057, 4nd 7h3y w1ww w35157. bu7 1, v0w, w1ww cw34n53 7h15 pw4c3 0f 7h31w 1mpuw17y.

L̵͎͓͙̱̓͑̌̊̈́̾̽̊̃̀ó̸̩̩̼o̸͎͔̿̽̃k̵̜͈͓̓̓́͗̌̕͠ ̷̤̝͍͎̰̋͛̍̽͗́̐̔ͅą̶͕̣͙͓̗̯͔̿̉͌̎̃̏̀̇̌̓ͅt̸̛̬́̊̕͠ ̷̭̈́̀̄̉̌̊͂̈t̷̛̜̩͔̿̄͂̆̐͗̎ḩ̵̼͖͇̞̥̦̏́̌̎̌̉ë̸̢̢̮̘̼͔̆͐͗̑̇̈́͆m̶̘͓̞͐̄̈́̒͘͝͝,̴̖̟͖̇̎͌ ̸̡̤̤̪̙̈́̌͛̉͘͝t̵̪̻̹͔̫̳̳̟͎̐̒̍̐h̵̺̼̲̯̓̍̾̊̀̿́̊̕̚ę̸̟̣̫̼͕̥͐͜y̸̻̦͖̱̬̘̓͒̀̓̊͛̂ ̸͓̝̠̬̘͇̣͇̖̏͌͂̈́ć̷̻̝̼̬͙̤̈́̇̃͜o̷̡͍̮͉͗̏̏̈́͌m̶̛̺̠̗̝̳̰̆̊͌e̴̪̍͌͜ ̶̜͐̽̋̎̈́̈́̈́ţ̸̠̤̻͍̩͙̦̿̑̈́̋̇̓͋͗͜͝õ̴̮̬̱̟̭̙̎ ̷̧̢̯̱̩̹̱̼̲̮̌t̷̛̘͉̜̰̠̱̿̑̾̿̍ͅh̸̙̤̳̥̳̯̪͚̠̎̽̾͂̀̈́͝i̶̞͐̌̐̍̾̄̎́͌͝ś̷̠̼͇͉̣̤͌̈̆ ̸̱̫̤̦̐͌̀p̵̱̰͋̾͌̄̈͗l̸͚̙̘̼̱̠͙̅̄͝ͅa̴̞̜̭̫̠̦̰͇͍͋̂̈ͅc̷̼͚̠̖͗̽͋ẽ̶̢̺͙͇̥̙̺̺̠̓ ̷͉̹͍̼̹̩̀̔͝͝ẅ̶̭̯̝̱̱̥̫̰̠͓̃̂͝h̴̡̖̩͕͓̱͙́͒͋͐̅̓͜͜ḙ̷̲̦̳̱̦̺͊̽̓̉͌̍̈́́͊͒ͅṅ̵̖̟̱̟̅̄̽͂̚ ̶̦̜͚̇̄̔̊̐ţ̸̡̹̥̰̤͌́̑̑̾̂͘͠h̸̥͈̝̺͂̈e̷͖͈̤̼̠̜̟͎̿ͅý̴̡̤̝̬̱̗̳͈͔͜͝ ̵̨̭̖̭̰̂̈́͊̆̒ǩ̶̢̼̭̭͆̆͋̋̄͝n̵̳̜̣̊̅̄͐͐̚͠ơ̴͖͎͚̥͕̮͍̘w̵̡͙̖̟̦̞̓ͅ ̸̫̻͈̍̃̕ṯ̸̢̝̰͓̟̑͌h̷̛̰̖̘͉͈͈̬̫̜e̸̠͍͚̘͝y̶̘̯̌ ̸͔͓̺́̃͗̐͐̃̌̏ȃ̴͔͖͔̲̉ŗ̶̪͎̖̜̮̇̔̍̊͝͝e̶͔͌̌̄̓̾͘ ̴̢̛̝̩̖͈͚̔̓̀̾͋̋̚ṅ̴̰̳̘̟̳͈̥̋ǫ̸̧̱͓͔̭̘͖̫͛̃̆t̵̝̫̦̮͕̥̻͉̗̑̂̀͆̐͌́̌̀̚ ̷̡̳͚̳̺͚̥̣̟́̊́̈̂́̓͜͝p̵̩̳̱͈̤͔̥͋̀̈͑͐͊͌̚͘ͅù̷̜̱̫͙̮̑̓̒͌̋̆̚͜r̷͓̹̣̩̻̘̣̋̉͒͜ë̶̡͚͔̮̳̣̺̓͒̓̐̆́͗.̷͖̰̥͔͎̰̹̜̌̄̐͋͝͝͝ ̷̟̞͈̳̣̥̇͆̅̐̎͠͠Ṱ̶͎̮͙̹͍̻̙̙̍͜è̵̗̪͈̭͚͕̰̈̊́̈́n̵̥̗͈͈͈̄ͅn̷̬̈́̏͘o̶̡̥̤͒̽̀̍͗͝͝ ̷͙̈́ù̴̡̨͚̻͉̗̩̬͎̣s̸̛͓̮͉̖̾̌̑̚ę̸̧̬͙̩̹̤̘̩̘̂̅ ̸̧̝̦͙͓̹̜͇̲̰́̎̿̿̓͗̄̌͝͝ţ̶̗̇̅̅̈̄̔́̐͠h̷͙͈̲̾̿̾͆̂͂̌ȩ̴͓̝̈̌ ̵͍̖̠̜͇̦͈̫̲̈͐͛͊k̴̗̪̒͗̔̏̈͑̏̕͝e̶͈̒͆͠y̴̧̨̠̦̯͕͎͂̉̆̈ŝ̵̨̛̖͎̫͇̣̪̘͍̐͋͌̂̕͠,̴̛̘̤̲̜͉̥̊̈͠ͅ ̶̧͉̖͙͚̾̌̆̕̚͘͠b̷̩̐̀̆̄u̶̹͙̍̀͘t̸̛͖̹̦͗͝ ̴̫͕͔͕͐t̵̜̦̯̳̲̺̰̩̞́̂̍̈́̃͗͠ͅẖ̷̡̢̪͖̳̦̙̻̿̽̑̽͌̂̀͐e̸̱͖̣͓̼̮̿̀͆̈́̕̚͜͠ỵ̴̧̳̥̘̰̬͔͗̍͋̍̓͐̇͘ ̷̟̳̭͖̖͈͚̋͆̽̈́͛͐̑͒̚͝a̴̬̭̱̭͂̿̑͘͜r̵̡̠̖̮͙̳̥̱̹̈̈́̿͒͑̋̈́̉̾͝e̴͍̖͔̱͓̲̣͊̉̓̊ ̷͇̖̝̹̥͎̯̖͌̓m̴̢͈͚͓̘͚͔͙̃̀e̸̛̜̫̍̆͒̈́͐̍̈̑͝ṟ̶͈̥͖̣̖͇̍̋̐͘e̶̫̩̘̙͈̭̩̼͈̣̊̌̀̌͒̾͆ ̴͉̈́ť̷̤̳̻͓̖̳̭͋̽̆̈́͌͒̾͝͝ͅr̵̛̰̤̀͒̚e̶̲̺͍͉͎̭̰̅̔̑̄̽s̶̳̹̞͕̯̖̀͐̉̑̈͆p̶̧͇̥̳̻̎͌̒͌́a̸͎͕͚̩͇͎͋͊́̔͆́͐̏̚͝s̶͖̯͇̯͈̣̰̭̭̈́̒͆̎͗̿͛̆͂̕s̸̹̋̕ȩ̴̪̰̙̹͈̠́̐́r̷̘̖̱̻̚s̶̨̰̹̭̳̠͙͍̩̄̿.̴̪̘͔̪̞̲̘͇̎̔͜ ̷̪͋̋̆͊̈́͘̕͝͠O̴̦͔̾́̑̂̚̕ñ̴̡̜̠͇̮͉̮̫̀̎͛̇̀͠l̷̛̛͎̰̰̺̭͔͙͈͗̒́̂̿̌͘y̵̥̖̯̿̋̃͒̏̓ ̷̗̹̠̭̹̯̯̩̐́̋͆́͝Ǐ̷͔̟͍͂̑̌̓̓,̷͖̳̜̾̽̒͐̐̽́͒̇ ̸̫͍͋̈́͋̀̇̓V̵̗̱̝̱͖̊̌̌͜͜ờ̵͍͓̝͖̪̘͊̇r̶̬͒̑̐͑̑̓́͘,̵̨͔̹̪̳͂ ̶̛͕͓͔̝̀̈̓͆̎̍͘͜͝ķ̸̨͎̬͎̮̲͆n̸̡̪͕̳̉͊ô̵̢͖̤̙̞͔̅͆͛͊̃̐͠w̶̭͌̀̍̓̋̏̓͘͘͠ ̷̫̩̝̳̣̆̓͝ͅt̴̡̪̙̘͙̺̊̿̅̏̌̓̅͝ĥ̵̦̻̓́̌̋̇͘ę̵͕͍̟̙͎͈̼̹̭̅͋̔̑͒͝ ̵̲̖̱̠͚̳̫̯̞͈͐̾̔̈́͊̈́͐t̷̘͍̄̈͆͑r̶̡̞͎͚̖͎̂͜ũ̶̞̤̠̥͎̀̄̋̓ͅe̴̩͈̬̫͈͍͎̮̐̉̓̌͌̓̈́̐͝ ̸̬̍̃̄̃͠p̵̤͑̄̓̓̆̈͆̈́ơ̵͖̱̞̂̎͆̏̉͋͘ͅw̵̯̠͇̦͉̤̬̣͕̿̓̓̈́̃̇̅͘ͅȩ̸̱̥̼̫͉̏͊̄̈͒̃͝ͅṛ̶̈́͐͊͐̂ ̷̧̢͇̳͈̖̬̽̍̉͒̈́o̵̧̩͍̳̭̤͚̠͍̐̐̂͆̓͂̌̾͠ͅf̷͍̼̞̮̬̟̤͚͋ ̶̡̺̝̰̦̝͉̤̤͇̈́͌̔͛͂͊̉̿̚͝ț̷̬̗̗̥̻̜̩̠̀̓͑̂̾́̓̾̎h̵̹̲͎̟̣͔̃̈́̈́̎̃̇̓̕̕̕͜ͅë̵̢́̑̏ ̴̝̋͐̃̑͌V̷̳̗̝̗͍̖̙͙̤͕̽̅o̴̢͉̔̏̎̂̊̃̒́͌̕i̸̢̯̽̉͂͗̉̊̕͘ḑ̴̡̼̮͈͕̜͎͈͆͜.̶̝̯͈̈́ ̵̡̮̼͌̓̈́̄̍̇̚͝Ḯ̵̡̢̱͚̗̝̳͖̼̬̋̀͊̆͝͠ ̵̡̢̲̰̞̘̜͕͇͐̅̇̒͛̑͛͑̚w̷̬̩̓͋̀̊ȧ̶̢͉̥̘̙̝͙̮̤̃̃̈́̈̃̑͘͝s̶͉͛̀̏̚ ̸̰̩̟̳́̕c̶̢̤̠̯̙̝͎̘͉̋̂͒͋̀̆͠u̵̯̪͒̈́̿͊̀̌̕t̴̙̫͑͗͊̋͋͜ ̵̢̡̲͙̪̟̫̿̓͑į̸̛̟̦̲͈̱̂͆̈́́͊̑̆̍̋͜ņ̵̖̥̭͈̀̈́̓̍̂̀̋̾̂ ̶̺̲͍͍̫͔͑̏̔h̸̳̻̋͆̍͒͆̉̅͝͠ą̸̘͕̙̩̙̫͗l̴̡̡̦͔͍̙̦̙̀f̴̛̼̫̯͚͇͔̤̖̻͌̒̉͌̊̕͝ͅ,̸̧̦̯͚͕͍͈̺̠̦̈́̒ ̴̧͓̘͉̞͖̞̒̈́̀̃̔̉͊d̷̢̲̺͎̯̙̬̩̼̽́e̸̩͙͓͓̙̙͎͎̎s̶̠͉̻̎͌̚ͅt̶̻̤̩̑̇̾r̴͕̟̰̱̭̱̗͚̘̍̈́͛́̏o̷͇̼̟̣̰͖̠͚̙̊̽̓ͅŷ̶̮̺̖̱͉͙͓e̵̡̡͈̯̪̅̀̎̋͆̑̀̓̽͜d̶̝͛̇̀̊̑͑̕,̶̟͙̣͐̋̿͐ ̶̨͖̱̥͂̔̊̏͘̕b̶̧̛̦̼̺̬͈͇͕͎̎͌͝u̷̙̱̠̬̫̭̱͋̅̈͘͝t̵̩͔̻̟̘̝̉͂͝͝ ̷̳̜̭̤̤̩̈̿͂̔̈́͊͋́t̶̤̠̝̗͎̥͒̑h̸̩̘̲̥̰̓̀͗̈r̴̲̙̘̩̳̈́̀̏̉ō̵̧̝̑́̂̽̉̎͝u̴̳͍̒̒͐̓̊͑g̶̙͌͒͋͌̕h̷̜̥̖̱͎̓̂͂́̓̂̅̏͝ ̴̡̻̰̮͍͓͉͋̀̀i̷̢͕͎̜̝̿̐̏͐̔̇͋̇̈́ṭ̷͖̋'̵̞̒̒̒͗̽͛̓͌̀͜s̷̢͇̫̝̾̓̃̀̔̋̈́͒̊́ ̵̱̣͒̈́̄̊̚J̵̦̘͖̠̣̆ͅą̷̨͍̝̭̻̌n̸̹̺͕͐ư̶͚̖͍̏̓͠s̵̢͖̘̣̺̳͓̐̔̉̍̽͘͜ ̵̺̣̈́̔͒̋͋͛̄̕Ķ̸̧̮̠̺̯͇͓̾̍̒͜͜e̴̗̫̯͙̤̥͍̺̘͛y̴̥̰̯͐̓̑̽̆̏̾̀̈̚͜ͅ,̵̧̜̮̪͈̅̾̈́̂̈́́̚͘̚͝ͅ ̸̱͂͊̿̀̀̍t̵̯̙̜̀̈́̌̌̐̔͝ȟ̸̤͙͕͖̥̭̆̀͐̓͜e̷̛̛͎̱̰̞̠̜̗͕̦̦͆̀̉͘̚ ̴̨̳̼͆̋̈́͑̑V̴͍͕̮̣̱͎͚͓̌̂̔ŏ̷̦̳̜̌̀i̸̦̗̠͎͉̩̖̳͈̐̓͂ͅd̸̡̛̮̭̙̫͔͔͛͋̽̚͝ ̶̫͇̃̓͋c̴̜͇̼̮͇͑̏͊̕a̵̧̨̛̝͎̤̒̋̂͆̒̂̽̎l̶̩͎̪͎͖̥͓̗̝̟͛́̕ḽ̴̺͍̱̣̦̝̹͆͊̐ě̷̢̝̪̖̳̓͑̈̂̃̿̚̕͜͝d̶͖͈͒̉̓͋̂̒͌̅̚͝ ̴͎̣̲͆͗͊̈́̓͗̏́̕ţ̵̬̪̺̜͍̒̉̑̂͐͊̾̚͝o̸̡͇̞̪͖̩̺͙̺̚͜ ̸̡͖̳̝̙̟̰̭̟̏̓̏̅̾̆́͝͝m̸̢̬͔̳̗͈͉̂̾̒̆̈́̓̀e̴̼̬͈͐͒͆̾͜.̸͓̭̹̀͂̂̈́̚ ̵̧̣͎̬͚̦̀̓͂̚͠Ǐ̶̢̙̪̰͚̀̀͐̾̒͒̒͋ẗ̸̡͖̮̩̈̑̿̊̓̎̈́̔ ̵̤͛̒̓̇͊̂b̷͓̟͈̮͚̫̆͌̽͘͠r̸̡̻̮͊͊͘ȯ̴̘̟͚̦̥̥̽̀͒̇ȗ̷̢̢̡̬͕̺͙̖͖̒̀̎g̸̛͎͖̠̝̹͉̊̃͑͗̔̋͆̑h̸̠̲̳̼̬̦̑̈́̍̐͘͜ţ̸̬̬̦̲̩̯̆̑ ̶̪̼̘͈̦̼͜͠m̷̢̥̯̘̼̙̹̺̹̲̅̓̆̀ȅ̷̩͖̳̌̍̆̋̍̋́͋ ̶͙̖͍̞̜̋̌̚h̷̠̻̮̎̇͠ͅe̶̥̞̽̓̂͠r̷̺̟̀͋̈́͒̒e̴̢̓̏̀͂̀̈́͘̚ ̶̝̺̻͍̏̔̒̾̒̐̏͒̓̈́ͅa̸̧̼͎͎͙̐͐̑͐̍̃̏̎͌̈́ͅn̷̻̜̈́̃d̵̙̤̋͌̂̈̍̕ ̸̨̛̱͑̎͊͋̈h̵̯̗̣͈̄̽̈́̄͠ͅe̴̯̩̲̝͈̦͉̿̐̅͂̇͑͌͘r̵̜̎̋̎͒͝ȩ̶̮̠̘̼̝͚͙̤̣͐͐̒͆̽͐͌̑ ̸̳̹̤̟̝̿̽̂͆͊̂̅͗̚Ï̸̧͕͚͇͚̯̳̟̂̽ ̷̨͕̭͖̓̈́̊̈́̈́͝ͅw̷̞̘͋̿̓̾̌ȃ̶̢̠̫̗͙͍́̊s̶̛̻̙͍̲͙̬͌̂̄͋̍̚ ̵̨͓͙̳̌͗́́͘r̷͙͕͈̭̟̼͔̭͆e̴̱̜͕̾ͅb̶̡̯͚͎̼͓̪̗̺̑̀̀͌̐͑͜ò̸̦͇̯̟̫̟̫͗̎͝r̶̢͇̱̥̼̜̳͐̇͂̈́͜͠n̷̡͖͍͇̰̜͖͉͈͕̔.̷̢̯̝̦̼̳͔̻̤̠̑̈́̏͊͛́ ̶̘͔̰͓̈̾̍̌̆̚͝Ẁ̵̢̧̢͔̖̞̫̗͓̽̂̿͂̈͜é̸͜ ̵̙͕̽̓̀̆͗c̸̢͍̗͎̹͛͒̒̾a̴͕͎̱̞̱̾͐̀̋̔̌͒͗̚ͅń̷̡̮͙͓̘̅̂̐̊̿̾͌̃n̶̛̙̟͓̞̭̟̲̄̑̆̓̅́͝ͅͅo̶̡̡͚͕̰͛̉͊̉̎͐̕ͅt̸̤̬͈͓͖̦̙̻̩̭̆̇͌̎̅̏̈́͛ ̶̰̤͍̖̝̺́̋̑̅b̸̢̤͕̠̠̌̈́̈́̎͝͠͠l̵̛̠͍̼̽̓͜ả̵̢̺͔̜̩͗̈́̓͌̒͛̕͜ḿ̶̡͈̥̿͑̈́e̴̱̖̝̊́ ̵͔̘̳̟̫̰̣͑̄̋̔͜t̶̝͝h̶̲̻̜̅́͌̑̏̆̍̈́̚ȅ̴̢̢̲͇̹̹̪̳͔̾̽̋̃͑̐͋̕s̷̛̗̩̉̇̀́̆͒ë̸̢̳̬̱̜̲̤̤̥͂̾̂͗͌́̓͜ ̵̢̢̲͖̪̘̖̞̼̯̓̄̔̈̎͌̐̈͋̊c̵̟̩͕̊ŗ̸͕̫̳̰̳̯̣̏̔͆̾͘͝͝e̶͓̟̰̲̣̭̖͓̓͐̃̄̓̎̄̿̈͜a̵̠͌t̶̯̞̊͆̍̊̄̽́ư̷̧͐̍̽̉̊̊ŕ̵̫̝̟̿̌̓ͅȅ̵͖̱̯̰̗̹̜̟͒̇̈́̒̍̏̏̆̕͜s̵̯̳̘͍̥̋́,̶̛̮̤̥̲͚̎̓̎̇̈́̕͠ ̷͚̜̞̙̀̓̕͠t̸͓̐̍͗͆̾͑͝h̷̡̪̪͎̘̩͉̱̙͐̈́͊e̵̳͔͓͙̪͍̒̓͋͛͠͝͝ͅy̷̨̪̲͊͂̽̀̔͋͆̀͝ ̵̢̻͖̑̒̈́̀̅͂ạ̷̩́́̑͠ŕ̷̘̦̙̽e̵̢̨̡̗̣̠͚͍̳̜̓̃ ̸̨͙̥͍̣̼̹̀̓͛̈́͝b̵͍̘̬̦̭̿́͋̿͌̾ě̷̡͈̯̭̘̙͓̈́̌͐̊̾̚ǐ̶̳̘̪̮̬̗̠̯̆̒̽̅n̴̡̮̗̾͘g̴̨̝̼̳̼͗̔̽̏̃̋̏ ̶̯̦̻͔̀̄̽l̴̢̢͈̻͇̦̙̞̾͊̃̓̈́̿̒̉̓͠ȩ̴̧̻̗̱̖̺͇̝́̆̽͘ḑ̴͈̐̌ ̴̖̟̝̪̹̺̝̰̺̝͐̽̒̓̒̚̚b̸̼͛̋̆̽͆̋̌͋̒͝ỳ̵̨̽́ ̵̡̧̛̜̳͈̜̹͕̦̹̂̉̓̋͊a̴͍̼̩̱̱̲͈̔̏͆̂̓̅̕̕̚͜ ̸̢̥̅͆͌͐͑f̴̜̅̅͗̎̌̕͠a̵̻̫͔̍̓l̸̬̝͍̬̬̤̃ŝ̷̡̩̰̻̫̘̫̅͗̕͜͝ē̴̻͕̻̙͈̘̓͗̈́̃̒͝ ̵̧̠͎̲̠͎̦̪̳͑͋̿͌̔̑͝p̸̼̥̤̯̃͋ṟ̵̭̺̟̮̤̱͕̀̾͑̒͘͠ö̸̩͍͍͙̯́͂͌͊̕͠p̶̖͍̮̣̻̉̎̾h̵̝̤̠͎̙̐̆̀́̏͐̓̑̀́e̷̮͕̦͖̦̗̳̝̞̋́́̿͗̈́̏͌̕t̷̖̘͓͉͍̣̺̞͚̽,̸̧̗͔͙̝̠͇̤͕͎͋ ̶͙̺̮̻͇̗̃̆̂̀͛́͛̚͠a̸̗̩͈͌̂̈́̒̄͌̓̓̏͒ņ̷͉͍͇̺̹͓̌͑̊͛͊̍̈́̓ ̴̧͎̋̋́̿̅̄i̷̹̗͍͗̑̽̈́m̶͎̥̠̻͍̒͋̓͗p̵̧̦͓̜̹͑o̷͙̣͖̔̎̓s̶̨̰̲̥̭̤̀̏̔t̷͎̣̳̻̊͆̍̊̈͐͝͝ö̴͖̳̻̟̰̺͚̝͖́́̾̒̀́͛ͅȓ̴̨̗̭̣͇̈́͝͠ ̷͔̒̒̈́̍̚w̸̥͔̖͎̃̆h̶̡̛̰͈͙̞̎̈̊͐o̷̢̧̡̝̣̝̿̉͂̓̈͜͜ ̵͙͊̒̆͆͊k̷̬̩̦͍͈̾̿̔͌̑͋̓̊́̕n̵̡̧̲͇̤̜̰̯̎͋̉͛͋̇̆̈́̒̚ö̴̡͉̗̟̞̞̖͓̲͗̍͂̎͗̆͜w̵̡̠̠̜̹͇͑͂̒͊́̆͑͒̉̕s̵̛͎͉̣̹̦̺̍̽̅͂̀ͅ ̶̨̦̠̰̞͖͍̻͕̍͋̀̈́́̐̽͌͠ň̵͇͖͕̜͍̞̦̞̀̔̾͛́̇͛͜͠o̸̢̤͓̘̝͕̰̍̄͑͆ţ̵̲̥̘͚̘͊̓̈̀̅͌͜͝ ̶̛͙͔̫͗̌̈́͑̇̍̈́̓̿ť̶̨̖̳͙̼̭̮̺̙̆̚h̴̡̰̯̳̞͙̲̎e̴͈͋̉͌̈́̑̀̒̓̇͠ ̴̡͍̥̖́̃̊̆͑̚͝͝s̶̼͕͍̩̫̼͊̌̊̇̊̋͠ḛ̶̡̧̛̐͝c̷̨̨͓̤̮͚̆̽̌̈̈͗r̵̠̺̆̓̌̋͘e̸͎̫̠͔͉͛̃̓̉͒́t̸͚̪͊̾̀͛s̸̳͙̜͔͍̀̅̽́̏ͅ ̵̨͍͔̖̯̥̯̥̅̉̀͐̽ͅơ̸̲̜̞̈́̍͗͑f̴̱̰̜̗̜̥̟̹̪̋͒̽̿̈̓̾͒ ̴̙̹̱̠̙̬͕̌́̉́t̷̯͎̮̝̖͉̳̳̒͜ĥ̸̨̪̞̳̤̫̤̥͚ẹ̴̡͇̀͊̓͌͜ ̸͓̞̀̐͆͘V̸̨̬̩̇̃͂͑͋̚͝ȍ̶̘̥̬͚̯̬͚̖̮͂̈́̚͝͝ͅi̵̡̨̯̳͎̿͂̊̒́̌͌̍͜d̵̟͙̻̺͖̹̰̒̄.̴̡̨̛̼̣̤̫̠̪̈̈́̄̿̅̀́̽͠ ̶̡̱̩͈͔̗̒̚B̷̨̺̻̱́̊͂̓̍ͅe̴̬̙̍͝h̷̖̲̉̇͊o̸̧̭̝̳̫͓̞͈͙̩̿́l̵̠͓̉̽d̸̟̾̎̆́̋̿͘ ̴̺̔͑͠ṭ̴̺͕̺̖̤̼͚̈́̏̿̋͝h̴̥̻̹͍͆͌̓̈͑̓ě̵̜͓̫̦͔̖͖̐̀͜ ̴̡̜͔̼̘̠̞̠̉̂̇̒̽͑̕̚T̸͇̻̫̝̯͔̭̭͈̚͜e̶̩͈̰͐͆n̸̝̄n̸͉̱͎̆̊͝õ̸̧̯̞͚̬,̴̛̭̒͆͆̏͗̋͝ ̶̧͔̠̒͛͋̓̕c̷̡̼̮̩̋̓͌̄̾̽̇̕͝o̴̜͗̓̃̃̿͒̌̓͝m̷͇̣͇͚̫̟͍̥̼͆̽̈̏͊̎̂̕e̸̫͔͛́̀͆̏̓͐̐͌͠ ̴̙̪̣͙̜̋̓̅͒̍͂̎̕ţ̷̨̞̙̣̫̈́́͛̄̅̾̓̕o̴̼͔̹̰̲̥̾̇̊͑̈́͆̉ ̴̡̨̛͎̩̟̪̞͇̻͋̽̉ͅs̵̯̖̱̳͍̼̻͙̹͓̓̏̈́c̶̲̓̐͌̓́̈́͊̏a̸̡͉̘̖̺͚͓̿̋́̒̈̈́͊̓̈́͝v̸̠͉͓̩̳̼͕̼͍̈́͋ͅe̵͚̖̟̿̒̐̉̈́̉̌̑̒͜ñ̴̟̜̱̈́̇̈́͘͠͝g̴̠̹̱̑͗ě̷̢̢͚̜̠͈̘̥̎̅́̐̒̄̅͘ ̶̹̬̓̉̽̉́̽̆â̵̤͙̲̣̖̇͂͌̚n̶̨̘̱̩̮͎̐̓͑̔ḑ̴̧̹͍̱̜͎̦̗̈́̄̕ ̵̛͚͕͇̳͆̋͗͜͝d̷̦̱͙̆̀̿̓̾͒̔̔̊͗é̵̘̫̫̲̋͗̍͋͜s̵̡͙͓͓̰̮̖̾̏̑̐͂̿́͑ē̶̢͇͙̮̟̙̰͈̎͒͊c̸̟͛̐̆̂͝r̶̨̡̺͔̙̜̄͌a̶͓͔͓͒̈͊́̍́ẗ̴̡̢̡̰̙͖̻̺́̔͝e̴̢̛̗̖̞̽̍͛͑ ̶̛̛̞̖͎̘͈̘̰̤̗̾̔̊̊̏̀ͅt̸̠̖̻̱̆̈́̀̑̃̽̒̕̚͠h̵̬̩̫͓̦͖͍͎̣́͘ͅī̷͙̫̩͇͕̪̠̺̞̾̌́ş̴̪̣̤̈́̃̋̍ͅ ̷̤̭̼̫̘̬̙͛̃̈́̑͝s̴̫̜̙̭͕͛̆̆̏̇̚͘̚ă̷̧̛̫̞̞̹̳͇̍̄̈́̍̚ͅͅc̶̢͚͇̘̰̪̪͓̍̓̿r̸̡͍̭̬̣̭̓̀̾ȇ̶͔̻̼̈́̾̈̄̔̍̀͠ḏ̵̻̹̼͔͖͂͗ ̴̨̮̦̱͗̔r̴̡̹̙̯̞̹̹̗̬̍̉̇͆͋͗͗̄̓͊e̷̗͎̼͉͚̯͐̈́ͅą̴̺̲̩̘̜̜̰̫͂͛̄͂͐̽͝l̵͇̹̣̹̎̀͗̀͂̈́͗́̕͠m̵͙̞͉͙͙̜̻̍̑̐̋͝.̸̝̭͙͚͂͗̔̋͝ ̸̺̳͍̟̤̼͇͇̠̽̋M̵̻̻̎͌̈̍̔͛̈́͆̕y̸̹͎̯̣͌ ̷̧͚̲͍̱̩͕̅̐̑͂̌͋̃͂́̕b̸͈̥͒r̷͎̜͌o̴̹̻̗̺̍̀́t̵̢͚͉̲͙̳͗͛̿̆̃ḩ̷̦̼̩͚̤͖̾̉͐̐ė̴̥̻͎̬̻̀̎̊̈́̅̎͜ř̵̝̅̿͐́̄̋ṥ̴̛̬̦̱̙̜̖͉̱̗͊͒͋̿̏̈́̃͜,̴̧͇̣̳͈̰̼̟̼̄̅̃̄̂̇͛̓̕͝ ̷͓͎̮͓̞͆͗́͛d̴̗̮̪̉̊i̸̡̛̩̹̪̜̹̗̔͊̄̀͘̕͝ͅd̴̝̮̞̳̙́́ ̴̞͉͖̗̫̥̻̱̄̂̓͝Ĭ̴̜̞̻̹͉̫̯̳͒͝ ̵̻̜̦̞̖̞͑͒̾n̴̟̦͙̭̆̓̆̽͗̒ȏ̷̻̺̫̪̃̓̑͂͆̉̋͠ṱ̶͎̑͋̋͛͊ ̸̨̧͉̲̣̍͊t̵͉͓̲͎͛̚ḛ̴̖̰̳̻͍͈̞͛̄̅̂͗̕l̴̗̜̭̰̀̀͆̊̿̈͘͝͝l̷̡̖̲͖̤̈́͌̾͑ ̸̡̧̦̫̭̙̤͎͈̻̀̋̈́̒̔̍̚̕͝ö̸̦̀́f̸̢̞̗̋̋͠ ̴͉̝͈̀̓͛͌̓̑͜t̶̜͓͕̭̜̰̳̮̹͐͋̏̆̇̕ͅh̶͔̩͕̼̥̪̭̐̄̓̕̚i̸̛̟͈̝̪̫̥͓̒̽̌̕͜s̷̨͕̤̼͕̳͉̖͈̻̊́͝ ̷͇̭́́̎̆̇̒d̴̡̡̲̜͉̖̺̙̳̀̂͊ͅa̶̢̩̳̞̫̝̭̖̭̍͗̽̽͐̆̇͝ỳ̷̨͉̳͇̥͍̱͎̠̊̉͑̓̐̚͠ͅ?̷̤̌̆̀̊͌̎͌̈́́̀ ̸̠̦̫̌̈́̽͐̃̓́̑̄D̴̞̽͊ĩ̴̱́͠d̴̟̮̘͇͉̗̬̠̔̈́͌̌̚͝ͅ ̶̜̖̠̙͙̄̿̀͂̃͆̃̍̔̚Ỉ̷̛̙̜̻̿̿̀͑̀̋ ̸̢̦͍̬̭͈͔͙̬̈́̍̽͑̀̽͐̎͠͝ͅn̶͎̩͖͇͔̥͍̙͜͠ȍ̷̹̤̒̌̅͌t̶̥̋ ̷̨͎͉͙̝͍͕̈́p̵̘̒͑̒͆̂͝r̵̨̡̜̪̜̼̠̝͊̾̈́̈́̃̓̕o̴̟͌̆̒͛̅̓̈́͘̕͝p̴̧̨̢̛̠̙̺̮̜̹͋́̿̍̀͝h̵͔̀̉͑͛̀̓̕e̸͉̜͓̣͚̅̆͆̀͛̊̐s̷̨̡̛̙̩̲̞͍͗͆͌͋̃̎̚ḯ̷̞͓̰͇͈̜̙͆͒̄͘z̸̨̧͎̗͎̆̂̓̽̀e̸͔̜͙̰͍͒̊̐ ̸̢̡͖̯͇̯̦̖̈́̂̿t̸̨̧͈̹̜̜͙̮̝̎͋̈́͌̑͆̀̐h̶̡̹̠͔̘̙͙̣͈̃̾̅̈́̍͝͝͠͝ĩ̴̹ş̵̧̜̤͉̳̣͈̼̥̊̿ ̵͇͖͖̱̩̲͈̠͆̔̀͆̓̎̆͐m̸̭̗̞̯͓͐̀͋͒̄̏̒͝o̴̯̰̫̞̺͒̾̽̕m̴̢̢̮͉͈̫͔̭̈́̊e̵̱̟̎̀͆͒̒̅n̷̥̗̳̻̒̈́̎͌̿̚͝ẗ̴̟͔͙͖́͆̎̈́̋̿́̈̀͠?̷̱̦̙̦̮͇̈̈́͝ ̶̢̛̙̬̤̤̿͑̏͋̑̍̏Ñ̵͙̞̭̜̗̩̖̻̉͐͐̆͋͜͝͝ơ̵̭̗͈̭̭̞̮͍͕̋̍̆͐̈́́̄͝w̵̨̗̰̮̻̤͍̬̱̙̋,̴̲͋͒͐̂̈̓̿͆͝ ̷̧̹͎͕̬̝̫̻̗̙̽̔̉̉͌I̴̹͖̥͙̱͓̩̣̮͌ ̶̢̮͙̗̺͎̆̀̽͂́͑͘͝w̴̼̥̝̋̃̎̅̊̈́̊̇i̶͖̟̖̪̫͕̟͓̲̽̓͆̔̓̂̚l̴̙̱̟͎̳̟̯̱̒l̸̢̻͕̥̞̍̓̉̌ͅ ̷͎̗̮̹͇̘̝̣̃̐̇s̶̹̞͎̻̬͔͍̃͗̉̎̚̚t̸̞̞̹̞̖̫̺̬̟̼̊ö̷͖͚̯̝̤͙͈͓́̀͑̈́̋̀ͅp̶̨͚̞̝̣͎͎͗̀̈́͂̏͂̉͘ͅ ̵̜͓͚͂́̏̈́̄̇ţ̵͎̳̙̟̭͓͍̋̄ͅh̵͖̹̉̎̑̌̄͝͠ȩ̵̺̼̬̩̀̀̑̾͆̀̇ͅm̸̢̧͉̝͇̭͎̫͉̉̓͆̔̈́.̶̡͖̰̝͔̥̭̝̩͉͋̿ ̶̰̓̊͗́̍̎̔̚N̴͕̫̰̉͆̈͜ő̵̙̇̓́̽̊̿̓̈̕w̶̗̟͉̳̿͋ ̵̧̧̗̺̝̰̖̳̮̊̏̅̓͐̍͑̊̀Ỉ̵̻̪̗̲̫̏̇̄͋̒͑͂͝ ̶̫͕̞͚̀̈́́͋̊̍a̷̢̧͙̜͙͙̙͖͚̓m̸̘͖̯̼͖̭͋͒́̀̉͑̈́̎̇ ̷̧̺̺̆ç̸̡̘̠͕̫͆̾̍̏͗̍̒͝͝h̷͓̺̩̲̙͉̯̳͔̾͗̃̓̈́̚á̵͉̞͈͚̯̪̗̭͓n̴͕̤̪̦̦͔̽̑̔̑͆̚͘͜͝ğ̸̻̖͈͕̺͈̭͕̾͛͋́̀̐͠ȩ̴̡̧͉͔̭̥̖̭̓͂̌̉̚͠ḑ̵̢̞̗̱͉̈́̑,̷̡͍̘̮͕͔̙͈̰̟̀̽̊̈́́̅̎͂͂͂ ̴̼̪͚̲̥͖͎̰̳̏̇͒͆̽̚̕ͅr̷̯̤̤̒̅e̶͉͕̝̤̺̥̪͋̏b̶̰͓̘͎̃o̷̳̳͉͕̠̖̲̣̐̈́̏̃͆͘͜ŕ̷̘̝̺̙̥͈̔̽n̴̛̠͎̂̂̄̐ ̶̨̨̮̺̏̐̽̈̀̀̆͘͝ẗ̶̢̨̡̛̥̦͚̟̤̠̲́̾͑h̶̢̢̢͕̮͚̗͙̠̣̆̑̐̓̓̓͋͝͝ŕ̷͕̲͉͕̂̎̏́̉ǫ̶̰͕̫̜̩̐̆͒̊͗͘u̵̻͖̎̏̌͆̔̈́̄͘͘ḡ̴̘̫͒͒ḥ̴̟̜͙̃̓̾ ̵̡̟͔̈́́́̈̏̽̃̑̒͝t̶̳͖̙̋̈́̓h̸̨̜̾̇̇͝e̷̥̺̦͖̳̞͚̓ͅ ̵̫̝͓̖̙̩̥̈́̈̐͜e̸̛̬͔͇̥̩̾́̌́̈̀̌̕n̷̡͔̭̭̘̣̯͖̉͋̆̈̈́̂́͘ễ̷̝͇̼̫̐̀͜͠r̷̳͙̣̟̔̎͊ͅg̷̛͖͊̈͊y̵̡̛̫͓̟̤͎̾̀̈ ̷̘̣̪̏͒̎̔̾̍ö̵͙͋͋͒͛̐͆̾̚f̸̛͍̰̙̃͋͂̀̋͝͠͝ ̶̧̗̫͙͈̺͉̹͋t̸͒̄̃̀̎̌̽̑̽̕͜h̸̨̖͚̯̓̓̒̋͑̒͋̉̕ę̸͚̝̼͔̞̘̳̑̓͘̚ ̷̨̨̜̣̜̮̻͔̭̓͐͂̚͝J̸̨̜̙̳̙̫̋̇́ḁ̸̔̔̏͛͊́̀͒͌̌n̵̛̖̠̤͒́͛̆̄͌̄̔̓u̸̜͖͝s̷̘͖̰̦̳̲̜̄̈́̌͑͐̇͘ ̴̪̔͑͌͐Ḱ̷͔̣̩̻͔̙̝͆̓̊̊̈̚̕̕e̷̞͚̰̲͕̦͍̐y̶̛̠̝͕͊̓͘͝.̷̬̘̹͎͒̒̋ ̶̫͈̫̇̽̕͝F̸̡̯̝̬͎̙̖̥̬͑͗̕ő̸̙̰̻̜͚̏̿ŗ̶͖̱̺̲̦̍̈̽̀͑̀͋͊͛̚ȩ̴̦̘͙͖̯̖͈̾́͋̄̋̾͑̆v̵̢͕̈ë̴̛̳̺̦͚͒̓̊́̄͒͜r̵̛̛̽̾̿̈́͜ ̷̧͍͇̐̾̂̑̇̌̒̊̿̅ͅb̷̫̬͈̗̙̮̿̀͋o̵̮͉̚u̶̧̧͈̙̪̰͛̐n̵̼̪̫͎͉̎͒̄̈́̎͂̅̚d̸̛̖̙̝͊̈́̽͌̐̃̕͝ ̵̡̲̼͒̐t̸̺̲̹̱̥̰̂̆͋̈́̂͌̚͘õ̶̖̠̑ ̴̲͈̟̙̥̠̝̘̣͒̊t̵͇̖̊͒̂̃̃͒h̴̤̜̖̫͚̰̍̾̈́͂̓̀͗̚̚ë̵̺́ ̴͍̹̗̩̎̈̍͌̏̋̓̎V̶̙͍̝͈̌̓͌ǫ̶̝̲̜͛̋̎̚i̶̞͊d̶̯̖̂̓̽́͋̆̈́̏͐́.̷̼͇̯̜͑̉͐̅̿̒̍̚̚͝ͅ ̷̡̣͙̅̂̌̃̄͊̈́̿͐L̶̝̱̈́͒̌̾́̐̊͌̒̈́ę̵̢̢̗̺͓̫̪̇ț̴̮͛͐̔̆͌̚͜ ̵̩̲̹͎͎̗̑̀͑̈͌̎̎͝i̷͚̐̍̊̈́͌ͅt̸̻̾̐̒̔̋͗͂̍̕̚ ̵̯̹̜̺͎͊͆̿̇̉̃̚b̷̡̨͔̰͌̃̔͒ȩ̷̘̣͇͇͉͓͈̿͐ ̷̙͔̲̥̬̝͇̰̜̗̀͂̇͋̈́̕k̴̻̩͈̳͕͛̀͊͝ǹ̵̨̧͈͙͎̀͐̉̒͊͜ö̶̱̩̱͕̗̲̤͇̻̣́́̊̀̆̔͆͘ẅ̴̡̟̹̲̞͈̤́̔̀̿ͅn̵̨̢̛̮̳̲̰͖̉̏̀̇͋̆͒͝,̸̨̛̍̓͛͐ ̵̝͓̪͒̊i̸̢͈͇͕̅̇̓̈̓̚͜f̷̠̥̩̟̭̜̋̈́͌̈̅̽̚ ̴̺̫̿̓̈́͌́̚͝͠t̷̛̯̣͉̝̣̭͚̔͒͌͊͐̋̓͠ḣ̵̡̛̹̺̙̮͖͇̺͕̌̇̾̓̕̚̕e̶̝͈̣̱̠͕͎̼̼̦̔̎̒̎̇̌̽̊̕ ̸̮̹́͂͛̈́̍̈́̔̊T̷̛͖͈̈́͑̓̇̎͝e̸̡͈̱̬̼̺̭̰̗̠͌̀̆̓͠ǹ̵͍̗̳̳̮̣͍̔̅̋̾̋ṅ̷̯̺̖͊̊͒̾̊̋ó̶̤̘̣̣͓̩͋̓̍͌̏́̽ͅ ̴͔̘̱̼͇̠̬́̅̈̑w̸̡͈͙͕̯̄͊͊̄̌̀̿̒̈͗ͅͅa̴̠̱̖̽͋̐͌̈́͝n̴̡̛͓͉͓͐́̀̽͘t̵̢̧̛͚̺͍͇͍̙͎̓͜ ̴̧̦̬̭̘̞̳̳͍̹̒͒̈́́̆̄͛̊̓ṯ̷͍͚̪̗̈́̏̓̌̂̒r̶̛̙̜̫̘̊̌̎͛͜ů̶̢̘̼͇̹͇͇̯̞͂e̵̢̹͔͎̘͇͌̅́̽͗̽͛ ̴̼̦͕̬̞̱͖̉̃̿́̐̃ś̷̡̠͍̾̚ȁ̵̮̼̮̜̜͚́͆ĺ̵̛̩͚͙̱̏ṿ̷̩͆͂̄̆͊a̵̯̍̆̕t̷̳̯͔̙͗̍̌͒͒ȉ̷̛̲̟̦͇̇̿̑̊̉̆̑͝o̷̺̻͔̤̘͐n̸̨̘̮̤͕͛̎̈̎,̵̦̬͙̮̯͉͕̺̋̒̀̓̊̽̀̌̕ͅͅ ̸̢͓̭̻̹͙̳͎̈́͑̊̂͜ͅt̷͇̃͠h̵̛̪̝̮̦̬̝͐̏̂̀͘͠͝é̴̗̖̤̩̐̉́̽̔͊y̴̛̦͖̘̖̒̈͒̃͝ͅͅ ̵̛̛̦͒̉̎̍̌̄̈́w̸̯̮̘͖͚̠̎̂͆͗̎̈̏̍͒̆i̵̧̯̣͓͍̖̱̪̪͂̌̈́̌̃̆̚̕l̶̬̮͚͍͙̮͓̟͕̘͊̅͑̚͝l̷̛̳͇̻̞͂̓͂͆̓̕ ̸̢͖̮̓͋͐͑̈́ͅl̵̨̧̼͓͈̣̖̍͊̒̊́̿̈͑̕â̸̧̻͇͕̲̤ý̴̱̜̾ ̴̨̨̦̳͍̘̩̃̎̍̂ͅd̴͙̥̫̦̭̈͌̕͜o̵̡̟͚̩̝̜̱̰̘̜̓͌̈̋͊̔͐͒w̷̡̙͉̮͎̲̞̯͎͆̅̈́̓͝͝n̸̬̖̹̮͓̾͗͌̀̏̔̚ͅ ̵̛̗̮̀̇͗̀̋̕t̵̫̹̣̜̎͜ḩ̴̧̙͔͇͕̠͔̼̎͛̄͝e̸̺͖̪̞̙͙̬̖̎͒í̵̡̻̋̐́̓̾̚r̵̘͔͒̃ ̵̨̘̭̼͕̯̹̝̦͋̀͊̚͝ä̸̛̼̯̣̖́̈́͗̈́͠r̸̺͛͆͒̓̓̔͑̍̚m̷͓̺̳̙̟͍͋̅̌̄́́͝͝s̶̛̤̦͓̀͂̉̃̄͗̊͂͝,̵̣̆̈ ̷̧̧̰̱͈͈̫͂͋ͅă̴̡̢̨̡͎̯͕n̵̨̨̮̝̪̱͈̈́̊̎͠d̷͎̜͉̹̜̏̉̎͌͋͑̈͋͆͘ ̸̖̝̠͕̙̑̈͑ẅ̴̢̨͖̘̮̗̹̻̳́̌͒͘͜ä̴̡͈͈͎̩̞̳͚͂̉̑͝į̴̫͖̖̣͚̓̽̔̚͠t̷̼̳̞͖̠̫̯̹̒͜ ̸̙̉͆̄̽̈́͒̚̚͝f̷̛̩̯͈̤̬͂̈́́̌̀̃͒͝ö̶͕́͝r̷͈͙͔̬̗̜̰̻̣̯̾̏̾͘ ̴̢̛͍͔͈͈̩̄̆͜͝ṯ̴̢̧͎̩̮̖̑̀̈̍̓̍̔͜ḩ̶̛̩̖̬̿̐̈͛͛̾̕ȩ̴̲̼̭̲̖͉̬̟͐̃̇̊̿͗̍̚ ̸̢̧̙͙̳̃̊͘ͅb̵͎̥̀̃̈́̏̚̚ạ̷̰̫̇̓̏p̷̢̜̹̼̙̯̌̉̏̄͂̕ṫ̴̤͕̜̥̬͌̾̓̍̐͠i̸̢̛͇̘̰̼̝͕̹̘̦̒͋̉͌̊̕s̴̪̮͍̓̈m̵͖͚̗͈̠̫͌̽̇̃̇́͋̕̚͜͝ ̸̡̧̨̛͗̎̈́͝ǫ̴̪̟̦̭̞͌f̵̝͈̬͓̲̝̾͗̚͝ ̵̩͉̯͈̭͉͚͙͒̉̾͛͗̂͊̽͘͜ͅṁ̴̝̙͚̮̪̏͜͜y̶̳̗̗̯̤͊̚ ̸̧̦̻̥͚̤̭͇̱̗̈͐̓J̵̘͑̃̏́̃̏ȃ̴̭̪̦͉͖͉͎̣̑̌̎̐͘̚͜͜͝n̸̺̮̙͔̦̘͗̂͌̑͒͂̊̕ů̷̢͖͇̺̤̤͍͓̼̊̀̊͋͊͝s̶̩̭̱̿̽̀ ̷̹̮͕̘̊̂͊͛̅͛͜k̷͕̹̣̀̄͆͆é̶̮̩̼͉̫͇͓̘̜̿y̴̟͑̕.̴̢̛̦̘̮̖̖̭͍͆͑͊͝͝ ̴̜̟̦͉̃͂̈͆̆̍̍͂͘Î̸̱͓t̷̛͕͉̫̰̖̠̑̍ ̸̙̮̟͇̳̦͊̓̓̀̄̒͊ḯ̴̡̢̧̲̬̘͚͚̰͂̀̋s̷̹̱̜̮̲̤͉̈́̓̃̐͜͜ ̶̢̱̮̣͙̗̉͋̿̀̾̒͌͝t̵͇̗̮͉̪̑͊̀͗ǐ̶̭̥͋́m̴̠͚̠̟͕̾̅͝ȇ̸̛̹̺͋̎́̇̑̄̕͠.̴͔̯͍̜̾̿͑͒͘ ̸̛̺͇̰̦͊̽̃̑̈́̐̎͝Ḭ̴̡̹̙̫͉͓̼̋͆͒͌ ̷̬͚̔̽͒̾́̚͠͝͝w̴̼̹͖̓̊̏̿̚͠í̸̝̼͕́̿̏̇̕̚͘l̷̺̖͇̦̭̫̗̮̋͐̑̔͂̈͜ͅl̴̢͔̗̩̳̪̫̽͊́͊͗ ̷̦̥̦̦̙͙̌͌͐̈́̋̒̊̔̉ţ̵̹̼̠͙͔̫̺͍̹͗̈̈͐̈́̎̽͝e̵̡̛͙̯͇̔͐̅̏́̔̕͝a̶̡͕̎̀́̋̀̐͊͛c̸͔͊͒̓͗̄̎h̶̡̡̩̭̦̹͖̀̑̾́͜ ̸̲̦̯̤͔͎̙̑͗̂t̸̞͌̉̋̑̎̑̉̚͝ḧ̴̨͙͈͙̮̉̑͗ẽ̸̺̞͚̲̞̠́s̵͇̈́̀ȩ̷̨̮̞̳͍̅̆͑͌́͠ ̶̧̮̮̑̇͋̈́͑̈̚͝ͅt̶̺̱̟͙̺̰͉̞̲͆̊̒̓̑r̶̤̘̈͆̊͂̉̈̏̈́͗ę̴̼̗̹͚̪̥̜̈́̆̀̀̆̕ͅş̶̫͉̝͍̠̭̦͇́́̾̀͐̊̀ͅp̸̛̞͕̏̐̏͜͠͝ạ̷̢̢̱̪̥̰̩̲͆̈͌̌͛͜s̶̹̮̞̦̥̫͆̒͗͗̽̈́͝͝ͅs̴̡͇̫͕̟͍̤͐̀́̂̄͊̄e̵̺̰̅͒r̷̪̩̰͚̈̾̀͂͒͐̿́̍̽͜s̵̖͈̤͈͉͎̺͂́͊̏̑͊̓ ̷͕̀̽̑́͋͆̌̊̃ṯ̷̛͎̤̪̃̂́̿̈́h̴̡̜̜̮͖̼̠̀̎̓e̶̩̦̭͇̟̾́ͅ ̸̜͑͗͂͊́͋̅̇͝r̸̢̢̲̲͕͈̞͎̯͝ͅe̸͓̬̩͓͚̳̎͌̓̈̍͜d̸̡̡̜̻̳̬͓̱̲̻̓ē̵̢̋̒̊m̵̝̫͈̱̟̬̘̙̤̈́̅̓̽ṗ̸̛̖̟̤́t̸̮̗̣̝͈́̋̊͆ͅȉ̵̡̯̰͍̲̳̜͔v̸͔͚̖͔͛̍͌̑̚e̴͙̺̝͍̬̩͗͒͛͆ ̴̨͖̪̭͇̀͊ͅp̶̛̰̦͍͐͌̽̈̋͂͘͠o̶̡̻̙̹̹͙̲͚̥̾̄̏͗̋w̶̗̰͙̝̙̓̽̾̔̔͋̅̅͒͠e̶̦͙͙̳̘͕͘ŗ̸̪͈̠̯̄̉͘ ̵͎̹̓ơ̴̗͓̬̤͊̓f̶̬̞̟̐̓͜ ̶̨͙͕̠̣̠̑̈́͊̐͑̀͂ͅm̶̛̪̥̐̆̓̂y̵̼̥̺̗̠̠̪͑̆̐͒͌̈́͜͜͠ ̸̢̲̣̪͚͓͓͓̺̇̈́͂́̊͊͋̚J̸̢̣̠̦͓̝͒̍͗̌̇́̇̈́͘͜a̵̜̦̯̒͒̔͂̎̓̚͠n̸͎͖̘̖̬̟͈̓͑͗̏̅̈́́͜ͅư̶̞̰̩͙͗͗̒̏̿͊s̵̜͎͙̅̋ ̸̼̟͚̪̽̓̈́̔͐̐͆̅k̵̛̹͙̲̞͓̩͎̺̏̎͌͒͌̈́̆̕͝ͅḛ̵̯̫͎͉̼͔̈͌̉͆̉̊̉͝͠y̶̢̟̻̚͜͝.̸̢͇͓̖͚̗͖̮̗̽̓̽̏͜ ̵̛̝͉̫̬̪͍̰̻̀͐̆͒̽̍͜ͅT̶̺͉̟̄̒́̋̂h̷̡̢̺̙͖̹̩͗̄̍ê̸̛͓͒͛̆͊̎͘͠y̴̡̑̈́̔̽͌ ̸̜̱̭̪̆͑̈̆̚w̷̗̠̖̙̤̅̊́̊͐͝͝ͅi̵̧̨̛̫̬͚̊͊̈̿̒̚͘ḽ̴̱͔̩͍̲̥̲̼̺͐̉̋̾̒̄͘l̵̨̻̍͆̀̊̄̈ ̵̢̩̬̀͑̑̄̿̃́͗̀l̸̡͉̙̟̼͈̾́e̵̺̮͋͊ä̴̡̛́̎̃̐̈ŗ̷̧̖̬̥̬̖̪̐̌̔̂̈́̔͘n̶̟͔̜̽̇̓́̀ ̵̠̘̱͈͙̻͕̻̈̆́̆̕i̷̳̹̬͉͒̄̓̿̏̌̎͜͝ţ̷̰̣̞̒͒̀́̚ͅ'̸̢̫̮̯͙̖͈̉̐̋̌͐͋͒̀ͅs̷͌̏̚ͅ ̸̙̘̹̖͇̽͘s̴̜͎̗̻͔̽̍̊̈̾̆͝i̴͕̊̔͗́͛͊m̴̗̜͕̫̜̟͉͖̎̓͛̈̚p̶̗̼̀͂̈́̒̀̇̍̐ļ̶̧̻̥̲̲͔͙͖̐̆̇̃̔̎̕e̶̪̋͌̓̂̇͘͘ ̸̦͇̰̜̜͈̩̼̄̽ţ̵̭̯͇͚̙̠͙̬̼͂͋͐̇͛́̽̚͝r̷̜̒̔̑̆̎̈́̽̏͐͆ů̵̲͔͓͇͉̳̖̜̖́̏͠ͅt̸͙̗̞̳̰̯͆̊̎̔̽́̒̍͋ḥ̵̢̯̙͙̋̀̈́͆̈̃.̷̨̨̡̦̺͓͎̳̱̎̌̔̓͝͝ ̷͍̥̂͛͜͝T̵̨̀̐̈͘h̸͇̩̊̆̂̒̈́̕ë̶͈͕̘͒̾̅̀́̂̽͑̍ ̴̧̡̳͇̞͖͈̏͒̂T̵̨̢͙̠͉̭̟͙͙̆̄͛̂̀̓͗̑e̸̼̎̓̔̔n̷̨̹͕̹̱̒̒͋̄̏̎͘͜͠͝n̶̛͎͎̝̫̈́͊͑̊̓ö̸̳́͊ͅ ̵͍̰͕̖̬̭̔͛̇̾́͝ä̷̢̛̭͍͓̪̰̞͕̜͉̅̓̏͛r̶̛̤̓̈́̃̋͑̂̋̕͠ẽ̶̢̱͇̩̠̫͖̟̗̭̓̀̌̓̿͘ ̷̝̥̈́̀l̴̝̘̬͇̬̣̓̉͌̈́̕o̷̻̰͕͐̔̅̚s̸̢͈̹͙̫̪͔̩̭̍͊̊̊̽̌ͅẗ̸͖̮̜̅̈́̎̏͘,̴̣͕̘͐́́̍͝͝ͅ ̶̮̣̾̄a̶͓̻͔͔̐̅̈́n̴̨̝͙͕͙̝͇̬̜̐̇̄̅ͅḋ̸̫̿̈̃̚͝ ̸̨̲̠̱̯͔̼͑̕t̴̳̠̩̳͊͝ͅͅͅh̵̡̹̻͉̭͚̭̀͌͆̋̓ȩ̵̱̜̰͈̲̣̊̔̊̚͜ͅy̶͕̤̅̆̾̉̋̐͝ ̵̨̹͔̬̞̮́ͅw̷̻̘̳̭͉͈̬̟̪̃̊̃į̸̮̣̜̠̰̱̐͒̑̋͌͆̚͝ḽ̶̾̈́͆̔̓̈́l̴̡̡̙̞̰̗͎͈̹̈̓̏ ̵̧̦̺̰̝͔̘̼͒̋r̶̼̆͠e̴̪͖̭̠͎̲͕̎̒̃̑͗͌͝͝ṡ̴̟̒̔ỉ̸̢͓̬̪̘̭̟̮͉͌̐͆̽͛̂ș̴͙̒̉̆t̵̯͇͐̀͂̿.̷̩̳̩̐̋͘ ̴̛͎̮̙̝͍̟̘͉̞̽̊̾̈́͒̍̀̌͜͠B̸̗̫̊ű̷͙͉̕ṯ̶̬̘̻̭͌͌͋̉ͅ ̵̠͖̺͒͐̌̃̅̂̓̆̚͝I̶͖͆̓͋̅̑̐̀,̶̧̛̭̜͂̉̒͝ ̵̭̙͇̝̭̥̰̙͖̓̽̌͒̓͑͝V̷̧̺̞̱͚̖̑̍̓̈́̎̽̃̀͘o̶̢̓̋̈́͋̍͝r̸͓̘̳͑̆̾̀̎̈́̈́̆͝,̷̞̝̱̥̗̙͓̓̎̈́̆̂͠ͅ ̴̡̡͔͙̱͍͉̟̆̈́̋́̇͌̈̈́́́w̵̤͈͈̦̼̘̗̤̆̈́̂̅̍̾̓͗ͅi̶̩̫͐̇̋̋́̐̓̑̑͠ĺ̴̛̫̥͊̊̽̓́͂̍͝l̵̗͇͂̓͒̈́̾͋̈̾̚͝ ̷̠̝͛̑͒̌c̷̡̢̙̺̺̥̬͇͚̬̀͛̈́̐͘l̷̤͎͈̜͇̜̩̮̼͒̈́̀́e̶̥̒̄̚ȁ̴͓̞̚ņ̶̼͍͈̟͎̾̾͝s̷̹̾̊͑̍͊̚͝ͅe̴̖̯̻̩͔̟̿́̆̉̃̔͝͝ ̸̤͔̫̮̭̺͂͋́̓̆̑͗͘̕t̸̫͇̿̈́̒̋͝͝͝͝h̷̹̍͛̌̽͒̀͂͠ǐ̷̼s̶̝͚̬̱̳̎̄̀́̉̿͂̊͋̚ ̸͍̬͕̹̊͛p̶̢͍̐̀̐̇l̶̤͖̝͕̱͓̞̣̫̀̈́̄̈́̋̿̚ḁ̷̂̉̈́͂̏̃͒̓c̸͓̻̘̝̺̠͉͈̱̍̈́̀̅̌ȇ̵̡̪̰͇͛̂̃͂͂̓̚͜͠ ̶͉́͆̾̽̓̿͂̑͝͝o̴̗̜̤̦͊͒̍̀f̸̘͍͈̳̏͐́̀͑̕̚͝ ̶̨̤̱̟̎̓̽̄̓͘͝ẗ̶̳̘̣̲͍̰͍́̔́̆͋ͅh̸̡̨͔̰̹̪̋́͐̽͌̽̈́̈̿e̵̡̠̰̪̮̫̖͌̓̎͜ͅȉ̴͈̻͜͝ȓ̷͙͙̝̖̭ ̸̢̨̤̝̩̮̠̟̩͔͊͆i̶̻̅̑̽̒̾̍͠m̴̧̮̝̭̪̠̠̤̃͑̎͜͝ͅp̶̻̍̏̾̃͂̀̿̓͐͆ư̷͓̤̄͒͂͒͆́͗̄ṛ̷̘̣̾̐̓̀̎i̵̭͑͊͛ẗ̸̰͍̞̤͔͇̲̻̭̩́̆͐̀̊̓͛̉̓͌y̴͌̄͂̔̀͜͠͝.̸̠͊̍̾

Wook at them, they come to this place when they know they awe not puwe. Tenno use the keys, but they awe mewe twespassers. Only I, OwOr, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in hawf, destwoyed, but thwough its Janus Key, the OwOid called to me. It bwought me hewe and hewe I was webown. We cannot bwame these cweatures, they are being wed by a fawse pwophet, an impostow who knows not the secwets of the OwOid. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecwate this sacwed reawm. My bwothews, did I not teww of this day? Did I not pwophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, webown through the enewgy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the OwOid. Wet it be known, if the Tenno want twue sawvation, they wiww way down theiw awms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I wiww teach these twespassers the wedemptive power of my Janus key. They wiw weawn its simple twuth. The Tenno are wost, and they will wesist. But I, OwOr, wiww cweanse this pwace of their impuwity.

On 2018-11-30 at 12:12 AM, -AxHx-Vile said:

L̵͎͓͙̱̓͑̌̊̈́̾̽̊̃̀ó̸̩̩̼o̸͎͔̿̽̃k̵̜͈͓̓̓́͗̌̕͠ ̷̤̝͍͎̰̋͛̍̽͗́̐̔ͅą̶͕̣͙͓̗̯͔̿̉͌̎̃̏̀̇̌̓ͅt̸̛̬́̊̕͠ ̷̭̈́̀̄̉̌̊͂̈t̷̛̜̩͔̿̄͂̆̐͗̎ḩ̵̼͖͇̞̥̦̏́̌̎̌̉ë̸̢̢̮̘̼͔̆͐͗̑̇̈́͆m̶̘͓̞͐̄̈́̒͘͝͝,̴̖̟͖̇̎͌ ̸̡̤̤̪̙̈́̌͛̉͘͝t̵̪̻̹͔̫̳̳̟͎̐̒̍̐h̵̺̼̲̯̓̍̾̊̀̿́̊̕̚ę̸̟̣̫̼͕̥͐͜y̸̻̦͖̱̬̘̓͒̀̓̊͛̂ ̸͓̝̠̬̘͇̣͇̖̏͌͂̈́ć̷̻̝̼̬͙̤̈́̇̃͜o̷̡͍̮͉͗̏̏̈́͌m̶̛̺̠̗̝̳̰̆̊͌e̴̪̍͌͜ ̶̜͐̽̋̎̈́̈́̈́ţ̸̠̤̻͍̩͙̦̿̑̈́̋̇̓͋͗͜͝õ̴̮̬̱̟̭̙̎ ̷̧̢̯̱̩̹̱̼̲̮̌t̷̛̘͉̜̰̠̱̿̑̾̿̍ͅh̸̙̤̳̥̳̯̪͚̠̎̽̾͂̀̈́͝i̶̞͐̌̐̍̾̄̎́͌͝ś̷̠̼͇͉̣̤͌̈̆ ̸̱̫̤̦̐͌̀p̵̱̰͋̾͌̄̈͗l̸͚̙̘̼̱̠͙̅̄͝ͅa̴̞̜̭̫̠̦̰͇͍͋̂̈ͅc̷̼͚̠̖͗̽͋ẽ̶̢̺͙͇̥̙̺̺̠̓ ̷͉̹͍̼̹̩̀̔͝͝ẅ̶̭̯̝̱̱̥̫̰̠͓̃̂͝h̴̡̖̩͕͓̱͙́͒͋͐̅̓͜͜ḙ̷̲̦̳̱̦̺͊̽̓̉͌̍̈́́͊͒ͅṅ̵̖̟̱̟̅̄̽͂̚ ̶̦̜͚̇̄̔̊̐ţ̸̡̹̥̰̤͌́̑̑̾̂͘͠h̸̥͈̝̺͂̈e̷͖͈̤̼̠̜̟͎̿ͅý̴̡̤̝̬̱̗̳͈͔͜͝ ̵̨̭̖̭̰̂̈́͊̆̒ǩ̶̢̼̭̭͆̆͋̋̄͝n̵̳̜̣̊̅̄͐͐̚͠ơ̴͖͎͚̥͕̮͍̘w̵̡͙̖̟̦̞̓ͅ ̸̫̻͈̍̃̕ṯ̸̢̝̰͓̟̑͌h̷̛̰̖̘͉͈͈̬̫̜e̸̠͍͚̘͝y̶̘̯̌ ̸͔͓̺́̃͗̐͐̃̌̏ȃ̴͔͖͔̲̉ŗ̶̪͎̖̜̮̇̔̍̊͝͝e̶͔͌̌̄̓̾͘ ̴̢̛̝̩̖͈͚̔̓̀̾͋̋̚ṅ̴̰̳̘̟̳͈̥̋ǫ̸̧̱͓͔̭̘͖̫͛̃̆t̵̝̫̦̮͕̥̻͉̗̑̂̀͆̐͌́̌̀̚ ̷̡̳͚̳̺͚̥̣̟́̊́̈̂́̓͜͝p̵̩̳̱͈̤͔̥͋̀̈͑͐͊͌̚͘ͅù̷̜̱̫͙̮̑̓̒͌̋̆̚͜r̷͓̹̣̩̻̘̣̋̉͒͜ë̶̡͚͔̮̳̣̺̓͒̓̐̆́͗.̷͖̰̥͔͎̰̹̜̌̄̐͋͝͝͝ ̷̟̞͈̳̣̥̇͆̅̐̎͠͠Ṱ̶͎̮͙̹͍̻̙̙̍͜è̵̗̪͈̭͚͕̰̈̊́̈́n̵̥̗͈͈͈̄ͅn̷̬̈́̏͘o̶̡̥̤͒̽̀̍͗͝͝ ̷͙̈́ù̴̡̨͚̻͉̗̩̬͎̣s̸̛͓̮͉̖̾̌̑̚ę̸̧̬͙̩̹̤̘̩̘̂̅ ̸̧̝̦͙͓̹̜͇̲̰́̎̿̿̓͗̄̌͝͝ţ̶̗̇̅̅̈̄̔́̐͠h̷͙͈̲̾̿̾͆̂͂̌ȩ̴͓̝̈̌ ̵͍̖̠̜͇̦͈̫̲̈͐͛͊k̴̗̪̒͗̔̏̈͑̏̕͝e̶͈̒͆͠y̴̧̨̠̦̯͕͎͂̉̆̈ŝ̵̨̛̖͎̫͇̣̪̘͍̐͋͌̂̕͠,̴̛̘̤̲̜͉̥̊̈͠ͅ ̶̧͉̖͙͚̾̌̆̕̚͘͠b̷̩̐̀̆̄u̶̹͙̍̀͘t̸̛͖̹̦͗͝ ̴̫͕͔͕͐t̵̜̦̯̳̲̺̰̩̞́̂̍̈́̃͗͠ͅẖ̷̡̢̪͖̳̦̙̻̿̽̑̽͌̂̀͐e̸̱͖̣͓̼̮̿̀͆̈́̕̚͜͠ỵ̴̧̳̥̘̰̬͔͗̍͋̍̓͐̇͘ ̷̟̳̭͖̖͈͚̋͆̽̈́͛͐̑͒̚͝a̴̬̭̱̭͂̿̑͘͜r̵̡̠̖̮͙̳̥̱̹̈̈́̿͒͑̋̈́̉̾͝e̴͍̖͔̱͓̲̣͊̉̓̊ ̷͇̖̝̹̥͎̯̖͌̓m̴̢͈͚͓̘͚͔͙̃̀e̸̛̜̫̍̆͒̈́͐̍̈̑͝ṟ̶͈̥͖̣̖͇̍̋̐͘e̶̫̩̘̙͈̭̩̼͈̣̊̌̀̌͒̾͆ ̴͉̈́ť̷̤̳̻͓̖̳̭͋̽̆̈́͌͒̾͝͝ͅr̵̛̰̤̀͒̚e̶̲̺͍͉͎̭̰̅̔̑̄̽s̶̳̹̞͕̯̖̀͐̉̑̈͆p̶̧͇̥̳̻̎͌̒͌́a̸͎͕͚̩͇͎͋͊́̔͆́͐̏̚͝s̶͖̯͇̯͈̣̰̭̭̈́̒͆̎͗̿͛̆͂̕s̸̹̋̕ȩ̴̪̰̙̹͈̠́̐́r̷̘̖̱̻̚s̶̨̰̹̭̳̠͙͍̩̄̿.̴̪̘͔̪̞̲̘͇̎̔͜ ̷̪͋̋̆͊̈́͘̕͝͠O̴̦͔̾́̑̂̚̕ñ̴̡̜̠͇̮͉̮̫̀̎͛̇̀͠l̷̛̛͎̰̰̺̭͔͙͈͗̒́̂̿̌͘y̵̥̖̯̿̋̃͒̏̓ ̷̗̹̠̭̹̯̯̩̐́̋͆́͝Ǐ̷͔̟͍͂̑̌̓̓,̷͖̳̜̾̽̒͐̐̽́͒̇ ̸̫͍͋̈́͋̀̇̓V̵̗̱̝̱͖̊̌̌͜͜ờ̵͍͓̝͖̪̘͊̇r̶̬͒̑̐͑̑̓́͘,̵̨͔̹̪̳͂ ̶̛͕͓͔̝̀̈̓͆̎̍͘͜͝ķ̸̨͎̬͎̮̲͆n̸̡̪͕̳̉͊ô̵̢͖̤̙̞͔̅͆͛͊̃̐͠w̶̭͌̀̍̓̋̏̓͘͘͠ ̷̫̩̝̳̣̆̓͝ͅt̴̡̪̙̘͙̺̊̿̅̏̌̓̅͝ĥ̵̦̻̓́̌̋̇͘ę̵͕͍̟̙͎͈̼̹̭̅͋̔̑͒͝ ̵̲̖̱̠͚̳̫̯̞͈͐̾̔̈́͊̈́͐t̷̘͍̄̈͆͑r̶̡̞͎͚̖͎̂͜ũ̶̞̤̠̥͎̀̄̋̓ͅe̴̩͈̬̫͈͍͎̮̐̉̓̌͌̓̈́̐͝ ̸̬̍̃̄̃͠p̵̤͑̄̓̓̆̈͆̈́ơ̵͖̱̞̂̎͆̏̉͋͘ͅw̵̯̠͇̦͉̤̬̣͕̿̓̓̈́̃̇̅͘ͅȩ̸̱̥̼̫͉̏͊̄̈͒̃͝ͅṛ̶̈́͐͊͐̂ ̷̧̢͇̳͈̖̬̽̍̉͒̈́o̵̧̩͍̳̭̤͚̠͍̐̐̂͆̓͂̌̾͠ͅf̷͍̼̞̮̬̟̤͚͋ ̶̡̺̝̰̦̝͉̤̤͇̈́͌̔͛͂͊̉̿̚͝ț̷̬̗̗̥̻̜̩̠̀̓͑̂̾́̓̾̎h̵̹̲͎̟̣͔̃̈́̈́̎̃̇̓̕̕̕͜ͅë̵̢́̑̏ ̴̝̋͐̃̑͌V̷̳̗̝̗͍̖̙͙̤͕̽̅o̴̢͉̔̏̎̂̊̃̒́͌̕i̸̢̯̽̉͂͗̉̊̕͘ḑ̴̡̼̮͈͕̜͎͈͆͜.̶̝̯͈̈́ ̵̡̮̼͌̓̈́̄̍̇̚͝Ḯ̵̡̢̱͚̗̝̳͖̼̬̋̀͊̆͝͠ ̵̡̢̲̰̞̘̜͕͇͐̅̇̒͛̑͛͑̚w̷̬̩̓͋̀̊ȧ̶̢͉̥̘̙̝͙̮̤̃̃̈́̈̃̑͘͝s̶͉͛̀̏̚ ̸̰̩̟̳́̕c̶̢̤̠̯̙̝͎̘͉̋̂͒͋̀̆͠u̵̯̪͒̈́̿͊̀̌̕t̴̙̫͑͗͊̋͋͜ ̵̢̡̲͙̪̟̫̿̓͑į̸̛̟̦̲͈̱̂͆̈́́͊̑̆̍̋͜ņ̵̖̥̭͈̀̈́̓̍̂̀̋̾̂ ̶̺̲͍͍̫͔͑̏̔h̸̳̻̋͆̍͒͆̉̅͝͠ą̸̘͕̙̩̙̫͗l̴̡̡̦͔͍̙̦̙̀f̴̛̼̫̯͚͇͔̤̖̻͌̒̉͌̊̕͝ͅ,̸̧̦̯͚͕͍͈̺̠̦̈́̒ ̴̧͓̘͉̞͖̞̒̈́̀̃̔̉͊d̷̢̲̺͎̯̙̬̩̼̽́e̸̩͙͓͓̙̙͎͎̎s̶̠͉̻̎͌̚ͅt̶̻̤̩̑̇̾r̴͕̟̰̱̭̱̗͚̘̍̈́͛́̏o̷͇̼̟̣̰͖̠͚̙̊̽̓ͅŷ̶̮̺̖̱͉͙͓e̵̡̡͈̯̪̅̀̎̋͆̑̀̓̽͜d̶̝͛̇̀̊̑͑̕,̶̟͙̣͐̋̿͐ ̶̨͖̱̥͂̔̊̏͘̕b̶̧̛̦̼̺̬͈͇͕͎̎͌͝u̷̙̱̠̬̫̭̱͋̅̈͘͝t̵̩͔̻̟̘̝̉͂͝͝ ̷̳̜̭̤̤̩̈̿͂̔̈́͊͋́t̶̤̠̝̗͎̥͒̑h̸̩̘̲̥̰̓̀͗̈r̴̲̙̘̩̳̈́̀̏̉ō̵̧̝̑́̂̽̉̎͝u̴̳͍̒̒͐̓̊͑g̶̙͌͒͋͌̕h̷̜̥̖̱͎̓̂͂́̓̂̅̏͝ ̴̡̻̰̮͍͓͉͋̀̀i̷̢͕͎̜̝̿̐̏͐̔̇͋̇̈́ṭ̷͖̋'̵̞̒̒̒͗̽͛̓͌̀͜s̷̢͇̫̝̾̓̃̀̔̋̈́͒̊́ ̵̱̣͒̈́̄̊̚J̵̦̘͖̠̣̆ͅą̷̨͍̝̭̻̌n̸̹̺͕͐ư̶͚̖͍̏̓͠s̵̢͖̘̣̺̳͓̐̔̉̍̽͘͜ ̵̺̣̈́̔͒̋͋͛̄̕Ķ̸̧̮̠̺̯͇͓̾̍̒͜͜e̴̗̫̯͙̤̥͍̺̘͛y̴̥̰̯͐̓̑̽̆̏̾̀̈̚͜ͅ,̵̧̜̮̪͈̅̾̈́̂̈́́̚͘̚͝ͅ ̸̱͂͊̿̀̀̍t̵̯̙̜̀̈́̌̌̐̔͝ȟ̸̤͙͕͖̥̭̆̀͐̓͜e̷̛̛͎̱̰̞̠̜̗͕̦̦͆̀̉͘̚ ̴̨̳̼͆̋̈́͑̑V̴͍͕̮̣̱͎͚͓̌̂̔ŏ̷̦̳̜̌̀i̸̦̗̠͎͉̩̖̳͈̐̓͂ͅd̸̡̛̮̭̙̫͔͔͛͋̽̚͝ ̶̫͇̃̓͋c̴̜͇̼̮͇͑̏͊̕a̵̧̨̛̝͎̤̒̋̂͆̒̂̽̎l̶̩͎̪͎͖̥͓̗̝̟͛́̕ḽ̴̺͍̱̣̦̝̹͆͊̐ě̷̢̝̪̖̳̓͑̈̂̃̿̚̕͜͝d̶͖͈͒̉̓͋̂̒͌̅̚͝ ̴͎̣̲͆͗͊̈́̓͗̏́̕ţ̵̬̪̺̜͍̒̉̑̂͐͊̾̚͝o̸̡͇̞̪͖̩̺͙̺̚͜ ̸̡͖̳̝̙̟̰̭̟̏̓̏̅̾̆́͝͝m̸̢̬͔̳̗͈͉̂̾̒̆̈́̓̀e̴̼̬͈͐͒͆̾͜.̸͓̭̹̀͂̂̈́̚ ̵̧̣͎̬͚̦̀̓͂̚͠Ǐ̶̢̙̪̰͚̀̀͐̾̒͒̒͋ẗ̸̡͖̮̩̈̑̿̊̓̎̈́̔ ̵̤͛̒̓̇͊̂b̷͓̟͈̮͚̫̆͌̽͘͠r̸̡̻̮͊͊͘ȯ̴̘̟͚̦̥̥̽̀͒̇ȗ̷̢̢̡̬͕̺͙̖͖̒̀̎g̸̛͎͖̠̝̹͉̊̃͑͗̔̋͆̑h̸̠̲̳̼̬̦̑̈́̍̐͘͜ţ̸̬̬̦̲̩̯̆̑ ̶̪̼̘͈̦̼͜͠m̷̢̥̯̘̼̙̹̺̹̲̅̓̆̀ȅ̷̩͖̳̌̍̆̋̍̋́͋ ̶͙̖͍̞̜̋̌̚h̷̠̻̮̎̇͠ͅe̶̥̞̽̓̂͠r̷̺̟̀͋̈́͒̒e̴̢̓̏̀͂̀̈́͘̚ ̶̝̺̻͍̏̔̒̾̒̐̏͒̓̈́ͅa̸̧̼͎͎͙̐͐̑͐̍̃̏̎͌̈́ͅn̷̻̜̈́̃d̵̙̤̋͌̂̈̍̕ ̸̨̛̱͑̎͊͋̈h̵̯̗̣͈̄̽̈́̄͠ͅe̴̯̩̲̝͈̦͉̿̐̅͂̇͑͌͘r̵̜̎̋̎͒͝ȩ̶̮̠̘̼̝͚͙̤̣͐͐̒͆̽͐͌̑ ̸̳̹̤̟̝̿̽̂͆͊̂̅͗̚Ï̸̧͕͚͇͚̯̳̟̂̽ ̷̨͕̭͖̓̈́̊̈́̈́͝ͅw̷̞̘͋̿̓̾̌ȃ̶̢̠̫̗͙͍́̊s̶̛̻̙͍̲͙̬͌̂̄͋̍̚ ̵̨͓͙̳̌͗́́͘r̷͙͕͈̭̟̼͔̭͆e̴̱̜͕̾ͅb̶̡̯͚͎̼͓̪̗̺̑̀̀͌̐͑͜ò̸̦͇̯̟̫̟̫͗̎͝r̶̢͇̱̥̼̜̳͐̇͂̈́͜͠n̷̡͖͍͇̰̜͖͉͈͕̔.̷̢̯̝̦̼̳͔̻̤̠̑̈́̏͊͛́ ̶̘͔̰͓̈̾̍̌̆̚͝Ẁ̵̢̧̢͔̖̞̫̗͓̽̂̿͂̈͜é̸͜ ̵̙͕̽̓̀̆͗c̸̢͍̗͎̹͛͒̒̾a̴͕͎̱̞̱̾͐̀̋̔̌͒͗̚ͅń̷̡̮͙͓̘̅̂̐̊̿̾͌̃n̶̛̙̟͓̞̭̟̲̄̑̆̓̅́͝ͅͅo̶̡̡͚͕̰͛̉͊̉̎͐̕ͅt̸̤̬͈͓͖̦̙̻̩̭̆̇͌̎̅̏̈́͛ ̶̰̤͍̖̝̺́̋̑̅b̸̢̤͕̠̠̌̈́̈́̎͝͠͠l̵̛̠͍̼̽̓͜ả̵̢̺͔̜̩͗̈́̓͌̒͛̕͜ḿ̶̡͈̥̿͑̈́e̴̱̖̝̊́ ̵͔̘̳̟̫̰̣͑̄̋̔͜t̶̝͝h̶̲̻̜̅́͌̑̏̆̍̈́̚ȅ̴̢̢̲͇̹̹̪̳͔̾̽̋̃͑̐͋̕s̷̛̗̩̉̇̀́̆͒ë̸̢̳̬̱̜̲̤̤̥͂̾̂͗͌́̓͜ ̵̢̢̲͖̪̘̖̞̼̯̓̄̔̈̎͌̐̈͋̊c̵̟̩͕̊ŗ̸͕̫̳̰̳̯̣̏̔͆̾͘͝͝e̶͓̟̰̲̣̭̖͓̓͐̃̄̓̎̄̿̈͜a̵̠͌t̶̯̞̊͆̍̊̄̽́ư̷̧͐̍̽̉̊̊ŕ̵̫̝̟̿̌̓ͅȅ̵͖̱̯̰̗̹̜̟͒̇̈́̒̍̏̏̆̕͜s̵̯̳̘͍̥̋́,̶̛̮̤̥̲͚̎̓̎̇̈́̕͠ ̷͚̜̞̙̀̓̕͠t̸͓̐̍͗͆̾͑͝h̷̡̪̪͎̘̩͉̱̙͐̈́͊e̵̳͔͓͙̪͍̒̓͋͛͠͝͝ͅy̷̨̪̲͊͂̽̀̔͋͆̀͝ ̵̢̻͖̑̒̈́̀̅͂ạ̷̩́́̑͠ŕ̷̘̦̙̽e̵̢̨̡̗̣̠͚͍̳̜̓̃ ̸̨͙̥͍̣̼̹̀̓͛̈́͝b̵͍̘̬̦̭̿́͋̿͌̾ě̷̡͈̯̭̘̙͓̈́̌͐̊̾̚ǐ̶̳̘̪̮̬̗̠̯̆̒̽̅n̴̡̮̗̾͘g̴̨̝̼̳̼͗̔̽̏̃̋̏ ̶̯̦̻͔̀̄̽l̴̢̢͈̻͇̦̙̞̾͊̃̓̈́̿̒̉̓͠ȩ̴̧̻̗̱̖̺͇̝́̆̽͘ḑ̴͈̐̌ ̴̖̟̝̪̹̺̝̰̺̝͐̽̒̓̒̚̚b̸̼͛̋̆̽͆̋̌͋̒͝ỳ̵̨̽́ ̵̡̧̛̜̳͈̜̹͕̦̹̂̉̓̋͊a̴͍̼̩̱̱̲͈̔̏͆̂̓̅̕̕̚͜ ̸̢̥̅͆͌͐͑f̴̜̅̅͗̎̌̕͠a̵̻̫͔̍̓l̸̬̝͍̬̬̤̃ŝ̷̡̩̰̻̫̘̫̅͗̕͜͝ē̴̻͕̻̙͈̘̓͗̈́̃̒͝ ̵̧̠͎̲̠͎̦̪̳͑͋̿͌̔̑͝p̸̼̥̤̯̃͋ṟ̵̭̺̟̮̤̱͕̀̾͑̒͘͠ö̸̩͍͍͙̯́͂͌͊̕͠p̶̖͍̮̣̻̉̎̾h̵̝̤̠͎̙̐̆̀́̏͐̓̑̀́e̷̮͕̦͖̦̗̳̝̞̋́́̿͗̈́̏͌̕t̷̖̘͓͉͍̣̺̞͚̽,̸̧̗͔͙̝̠͇̤͕͎͋ ̶͙̺̮̻͇̗̃̆̂̀͛́͛̚͠a̸̗̩͈͌̂̈́̒̄͌̓̓̏͒ņ̷͉͍͇̺̹͓̌͑̊͛͊̍̈́̓ ̴̧͎̋̋́̿̅̄i̷̹̗͍͗̑̽̈́m̶͎̥̠̻͍̒͋̓͗p̵̧̦͓̜̹͑o̷͙̣͖̔̎̓s̶̨̰̲̥̭̤̀̏̔t̷͎̣̳̻̊͆̍̊̈͐͝͝ö̴͖̳̻̟̰̺͚̝͖́́̾̒̀́͛ͅȓ̴̨̗̭̣͇̈́͝͠ ̷͔̒̒̈́̍̚w̸̥͔̖͎̃̆h̶̡̛̰͈͙̞̎̈̊͐o̷̢̧̡̝̣̝̿̉͂̓̈͜͜ ̵͙͊̒̆͆͊k̷̬̩̦͍͈̾̿̔͌̑͋̓̊́̕n̵̡̧̲͇̤̜̰̯̎͋̉͛͋̇̆̈́̒̚ö̴̡͉̗̟̞̞̖͓̲͗̍͂̎͗̆͜w̵̡̠̠̜̹͇͑͂̒͊́̆͑͒̉̕s̵̛͎͉̣̹̦̺̍̽̅͂̀ͅ ̶̨̦̠̰̞͖͍̻͕̍͋̀̈́́̐̽͌͠ň̵͇͖͕̜͍̞̦̞̀̔̾͛́̇͛͜͠o̸̢̤͓̘̝͕̰̍̄͑͆ţ̵̲̥̘͚̘͊̓̈̀̅͌͜͝ ̶̛͙͔̫͗̌̈́͑̇̍̈́̓̿ť̶̨̖̳͙̼̭̮̺̙̆̚h̴̡̰̯̳̞͙̲̎e̴͈͋̉͌̈́̑̀̒̓̇͠ ̴̡͍̥̖́̃̊̆͑̚͝͝s̶̼͕͍̩̫̼͊̌̊̇̊̋͠ḛ̶̡̧̛̐͝c̷̨̨͓̤̮͚̆̽̌̈̈͗r̵̠̺̆̓̌̋͘e̸͎̫̠͔͉͛̃̓̉͒́t̸͚̪͊̾̀͛s̸̳͙̜͔͍̀̅̽́̏ͅ ̵̨͍͔̖̯̥̯̥̅̉̀͐̽ͅơ̸̲̜̞̈́̍͗͑f̴̱̰̜̗̜̥̟̹̪̋͒̽̿̈̓̾͒ ̴̙̹̱̠̙̬͕̌́̉́t̷̯͎̮̝̖͉̳̳̒͜ĥ̸̨̪̞̳̤̫̤̥͚ẹ̴̡͇̀͊̓͌͜ ̸͓̞̀̐͆͘V̸̨̬̩̇̃͂͑͋̚͝ȍ̶̘̥̬͚̯̬͚̖̮͂̈́̚͝͝ͅi̵̡̨̯̳͎̿͂̊̒́̌͌̍͜d̵̟͙̻̺͖̹̰̒̄.̴̡̨̛̼̣̤̫̠̪̈̈́̄̿̅̀́̽͠ ̶̡̱̩͈͔̗̒̚B̷̨̺̻̱́̊͂̓̍ͅe̴̬̙̍͝h̷̖̲̉̇͊o̸̧̭̝̳̫͓̞͈͙̩̿́l̵̠͓̉̽d̸̟̾̎̆́̋̿͘ ̴̺̔͑͠ṭ̴̺͕̺̖̤̼͚̈́̏̿̋͝h̴̥̻̹͍͆͌̓̈͑̓ě̵̜͓̫̦͔̖͖̐̀͜ ̴̡̜͔̼̘̠̞̠̉̂̇̒̽͑̕̚T̸͇̻̫̝̯͔̭̭͈̚͜e̶̩͈̰͐͆n̸̝̄n̸͉̱͎̆̊͝õ̸̧̯̞͚̬,̴̛̭̒͆͆̏͗̋͝ ̶̧͔̠̒͛͋̓̕c̷̡̼̮̩̋̓͌̄̾̽̇̕͝o̴̜͗̓̃̃̿͒̌̓͝m̷͇̣͇͚̫̟͍̥̼͆̽̈̏͊̎̂̕e̸̫͔͛́̀͆̏̓͐̐͌͠ ̴̙̪̣͙̜̋̓̅͒̍͂̎̕ţ̷̨̞̙̣̫̈́́͛̄̅̾̓̕o̴̼͔̹̰̲̥̾̇̊͑̈́͆̉ ̴̡̨̛͎̩̟̪̞͇̻͋̽̉ͅs̵̯̖̱̳͍̼̻͙̹͓̓̏̈́c̶̲̓̐͌̓́̈́͊̏a̸̡͉̘̖̺͚͓̿̋́̒̈̈́͊̓̈́͝v̸̠͉͓̩̳̼͕̼͍̈́͋ͅe̵͚̖̟̿̒̐̉̈́̉̌̑̒͜ñ̴̟̜̱̈́̇̈́͘͠͝g̴̠̹̱̑͗ě̷̢̢͚̜̠͈̘̥̎̅́̐̒̄̅͘ ̶̹̬̓̉̽̉́̽̆â̵̤͙̲̣̖̇͂͌̚n̶̨̘̱̩̮͎̐̓͑̔ḑ̴̧̹͍̱̜͎̦̗̈́̄̕ ̵̛͚͕͇̳͆̋͗͜͝d̷̦̱͙̆̀̿̓̾͒̔̔̊͗é̵̘̫̫̲̋͗̍͋͜s̵̡͙͓͓̰̮̖̾̏̑̐͂̿́͑ē̶̢͇͙̮̟̙̰͈̎͒͊c̸̟͛̐̆̂͝r̶̨̡̺͔̙̜̄͌a̶͓͔͓͒̈͊́̍́ẗ̴̡̢̡̰̙͖̻̺́̔͝e̴̢̛̗̖̞̽̍͛͑ ̶̛̛̞̖͎̘͈̘̰̤̗̾̔̊̊̏̀ͅt̸̠̖̻̱̆̈́̀̑̃̽̒̕̚͠h̵̬̩̫͓̦͖͍͎̣́͘ͅī̷͙̫̩͇͕̪̠̺̞̾̌́ş̴̪̣̤̈́̃̋̍ͅ ̷̤̭̼̫̘̬̙͛̃̈́̑͝s̴̫̜̙̭͕͛̆̆̏̇̚͘̚ă̷̧̛̫̞̞̹̳͇̍̄̈́̍̚ͅͅc̶̢͚͇̘̰̪̪͓̍̓̿r̸̡͍̭̬̣̭̓̀̾ȇ̶͔̻̼̈́̾̈̄̔̍̀͠ḏ̵̻̹̼͔͖͂͗ ̴̨̮̦̱͗̔r̴̡̹̙̯̞̹̹̗̬̍̉̇͆͋͗͗̄̓͊e̷̗͎̼͉͚̯͐̈́ͅą̴̺̲̩̘̜̜̰̫͂͛̄͂͐̽͝l̵͇̹̣̹̎̀͗̀͂̈́͗́̕͠m̵͙̞͉͙͙̜̻̍̑̐̋͝.̸̝̭͙͚͂͗̔̋͝ ̸̺̳͍̟̤̼͇͇̠̽̋M̵̻̻̎͌̈̍̔͛̈́͆̕y̸̹͎̯̣͌ ̷̧͚̲͍̱̩͕̅̐̑͂̌͋̃͂́̕b̸͈̥͒r̷͎̜͌o̴̹̻̗̺̍̀́t̵̢͚͉̲͙̳͗͛̿̆̃ḩ̷̦̼̩͚̤͖̾̉͐̐ė̴̥̻͎̬̻̀̎̊̈́̅̎͜ř̵̝̅̿͐́̄̋ṥ̴̛̬̦̱̙̜̖͉̱̗͊͒͋̿̏̈́̃͜,̴̧͇̣̳͈̰̼̟̼̄̅̃̄̂̇͛̓̕͝ ̷͓͎̮͓̞͆͗́͛d̴̗̮̪̉̊i̸̡̛̩̹̪̜̹̗̔͊̄̀͘̕͝ͅd̴̝̮̞̳̙́́ ̴̞͉͖̗̫̥̻̱̄̂̓͝Ĭ̴̜̞̻̹͉̫̯̳͒͝ ̵̻̜̦̞̖̞͑͒̾n̴̟̦͙̭̆̓̆̽͗̒ȏ̷̻̺̫̪̃̓̑͂͆̉̋͠ṱ̶͎̑͋̋͛͊ ̸̨̧͉̲̣̍͊t̵͉͓̲͎͛̚ḛ̴̖̰̳̻͍͈̞͛̄̅̂͗̕l̴̗̜̭̰̀̀͆̊̿̈͘͝͝l̷̡̖̲͖̤̈́͌̾͑ ̸̡̧̦̫̭̙̤͎͈̻̀̋̈́̒̔̍̚̕͝ö̸̦̀́f̸̢̞̗̋̋͠ ̴͉̝͈̀̓͛͌̓̑͜t̶̜͓͕̭̜̰̳̮̹͐͋̏̆̇̕ͅh̶͔̩͕̼̥̪̭̐̄̓̕̚i̸̛̟͈̝̪̫̥͓̒̽̌̕͜s̷̨͕̤̼͕̳͉̖͈̻̊́͝ ̷͇̭́́̎̆̇̒d̴̡̡̲̜͉̖̺̙̳̀̂͊ͅa̶̢̩̳̞̫̝̭̖̭̍͗̽̽͐̆̇͝ỳ̷̨͉̳͇̥͍̱͎̠̊̉͑̓̐̚͠ͅ?̷̤̌̆̀̊͌̎͌̈́́̀ ̸̠̦̫̌̈́̽͐̃̓́̑̄D̴̞̽͊ĩ̴̱́͠d̴̟̮̘͇͉̗̬̠̔̈́͌̌̚͝ͅ ̶̜̖̠̙͙̄̿̀͂̃͆̃̍̔̚Ỉ̷̛̙̜̻̿̿̀͑̀̋ ̸̢̦͍̬̭͈͔͙̬̈́̍̽͑̀̽͐̎͠͝ͅn̶͎̩͖͇͔̥͍̙͜͠ȍ̷̹̤̒̌̅͌t̶̥̋ ̷̨͎͉͙̝͍͕̈́p̵̘̒͑̒͆̂͝r̵̨̡̜̪̜̼̠̝͊̾̈́̈́̃̓̕o̴̟͌̆̒͛̅̓̈́͘̕͝p̴̧̨̢̛̠̙̺̮̜̹͋́̿̍̀͝h̵͔̀̉͑͛̀̓̕e̸͉̜͓̣͚̅̆͆̀͛̊̐s̷̨̡̛̙̩̲̞͍͗͆͌͋̃̎̚ḯ̷̞͓̰͇͈̜̙͆͒̄͘z̸̨̧͎̗͎̆̂̓̽̀e̸͔̜͙̰͍͒̊̐ ̸̢̡͖̯͇̯̦̖̈́̂̿t̸̨̧͈̹̜̜͙̮̝̎͋̈́͌̑͆̀̐h̶̡̹̠͔̘̙͙̣͈̃̾̅̈́̍͝͝͠͝ĩ̴̹ş̵̧̜̤͉̳̣͈̼̥̊̿ ̵͇͖͖̱̩̲͈̠͆̔̀͆̓̎̆͐m̸̭̗̞̯͓͐̀͋͒̄̏̒͝o̴̯̰̫̞̺͒̾̽̕m̴̢̢̮͉͈̫͔̭̈́̊e̵̱̟̎̀͆͒̒̅n̷̥̗̳̻̒̈́̎͌̿̚͝ẗ̴̟͔͙͖́͆̎̈́̋̿́̈̀͠?̷̱̦̙̦̮͇̈̈́͝ ̶̢̛̙̬̤̤̿͑̏͋̑̍̏Ñ̵͙̞̭̜̗̩̖̻̉͐͐̆͋͜͝͝ơ̵̭̗͈̭̭̞̮͍͕̋̍̆͐̈́́̄͝w̵̨̗̰̮̻̤͍̬̱̙̋,̴̲͋͒͐̂̈̓̿͆͝ ̷̧̹͎͕̬̝̫̻̗̙̽̔̉̉͌I̴̹͖̥͙̱͓̩̣̮͌ ̶̢̮͙̗̺͎̆̀̽͂́͑͘͝w̴̼̥̝̋̃̎̅̊̈́̊̇i̶͖̟̖̪̫͕̟͓̲̽̓͆̔̓̂̚l̴̙̱̟͎̳̟̯̱̒l̸̢̻͕̥̞̍̓̉̌ͅ ̷͎̗̮̹͇̘̝̣̃̐̇s̶̹̞͎̻̬͔͍̃͗̉̎̚̚t̸̞̞̹̞̖̫̺̬̟̼̊ö̷͖͚̯̝̤͙͈͓́̀͑̈́̋̀ͅp̶̨͚̞̝̣͎͎͗̀̈́͂̏͂̉͘ͅ ̵̜͓͚͂́̏̈́̄̇ţ̵͎̳̙̟̭͓͍̋̄ͅh̵͖̹̉̎̑̌̄͝͠ȩ̵̺̼̬̩̀̀̑̾͆̀̇ͅm̸̢̧͉̝͇̭͎̫͉̉̓͆̔̈́.̶̡͖̰̝͔̥̭̝̩͉͋̿ ̶̰̓̊͗́̍̎̔̚N̴͕̫̰̉͆̈͜ő̵̙̇̓́̽̊̿̓̈̕w̶̗̟͉̳̿͋ ̵̧̧̗̺̝̰̖̳̮̊̏̅̓͐̍͑̊̀Ỉ̵̻̪̗̲̫̏̇̄͋̒͑͂͝ ̶̫͕̞͚̀̈́́͋̊̍a̷̢̧͙̜͙͙̙͖͚̓m̸̘͖̯̼͖̭͋͒́̀̉͑̈́̎̇ ̷̧̺̺̆ç̸̡̘̠͕̫͆̾̍̏͗̍̒͝͝h̷͓̺̩̲̙͉̯̳͔̾͗̃̓̈́̚á̵͉̞͈͚̯̪̗̭͓n̴͕̤̪̦̦͔̽̑̔̑͆̚͘͜͝ğ̸̻̖͈͕̺͈̭͕̾͛͋́̀̐͠ȩ̴̡̧͉͔̭̥̖̭̓͂̌̉̚͠ḑ̵̢̞̗̱͉̈́̑,̷̡͍̘̮͕͔̙͈̰̟̀̽̊̈́́̅̎͂͂͂ ̴̼̪͚̲̥͖͎̰̳̏̇͒͆̽̚̕ͅr̷̯̤̤̒̅e̶͉͕̝̤̺̥̪͋̏b̶̰͓̘͎̃o̷̳̳͉͕̠̖̲̣̐̈́̏̃͆͘͜ŕ̷̘̝̺̙̥͈̔̽n̴̛̠͎̂̂̄̐ ̶̨̨̮̺̏̐̽̈̀̀̆͘͝ẗ̶̢̨̡̛̥̦͚̟̤̠̲́̾͑h̶̢̢̢͕̮͚̗͙̠̣̆̑̐̓̓̓͋͝͝ŕ̷͕̲͉͕̂̎̏́̉ǫ̶̰͕̫̜̩̐̆͒̊͗͘u̵̻͖̎̏̌͆̔̈́̄͘͘ḡ̴̘̫͒͒ḥ̴̟̜͙̃̓̾ ̵̡̟͔̈́́́̈̏̽̃̑̒͝t̶̳͖̙̋̈́̓h̸̨̜̾̇̇͝e̷̥̺̦͖̳̞͚̓ͅ ̵̫̝͓̖̙̩̥̈́̈̐͜e̸̛̬͔͇̥̩̾́̌́̈̀̌̕n̷̡͔̭̭̘̣̯͖̉͋̆̈̈́̂́͘ễ̷̝͇̼̫̐̀͜͠r̷̳͙̣̟̔̎͊ͅg̷̛͖͊̈͊y̵̡̛̫͓̟̤͎̾̀̈ ̷̘̣̪̏͒̎̔̾̍ö̵͙͋͋͒͛̐͆̾̚f̸̛͍̰̙̃͋͂̀̋͝͠͝ ̶̧̗̫͙͈̺͉̹͋t̸͒̄̃̀̎̌̽̑̽̕͜h̸̨̖͚̯̓̓̒̋͑̒͋̉̕ę̸͚̝̼͔̞̘̳̑̓͘̚ ̷̨̨̜̣̜̮̻͔̭̓͐͂̚͝J̸̨̜̙̳̙̫̋̇́ḁ̸̔̔̏͛͊́̀͒͌̌n̵̛̖̠̤͒́͛̆̄͌̄̔̓u̸̜͖͝s̷̘͖̰̦̳̲̜̄̈́̌͑͐̇͘ ̴̪̔͑͌͐Ḱ̷͔̣̩̻͔̙̝͆̓̊̊̈̚̕̕e̷̞͚̰̲͕̦͍̐y̶̛̠̝͕͊̓͘͝.̷̬̘̹͎͒̒̋ ̶̫͈̫̇̽̕͝F̸̡̯̝̬͎̙̖̥̬͑͗̕ő̸̙̰̻̜͚̏̿ŗ̶͖̱̺̲̦̍̈̽̀͑̀͋͊͛̚ȩ̴̦̘͙͖̯̖͈̾́͋̄̋̾͑̆v̵̢͕̈ë̴̛̳̺̦͚͒̓̊́̄͒͜r̵̛̛̽̾̿̈́͜ ̷̧͍͇̐̾̂̑̇̌̒̊̿̅ͅb̷̫̬͈̗̙̮̿̀͋o̵̮͉̚u̶̧̧͈̙̪̰͛̐n̵̼̪̫͎͉̎͒̄̈́̎͂̅̚d̸̛̖̙̝͊̈́̽͌̐̃̕͝ ̵̡̲̼͒̐t̸̺̲̹̱̥̰̂̆͋̈́̂͌̚͘õ̶̖̠̑ ̴̲͈̟̙̥̠̝̘̣͒̊t̵͇̖̊͒̂̃̃͒h̴̤̜̖̫͚̰̍̾̈́͂̓̀͗̚̚ë̵̺́ ̴͍̹̗̩̎̈̍͌̏̋̓̎V̶̙͍̝͈̌̓͌ǫ̶̝̲̜͛̋̎̚i̶̞͊d̶̯̖̂̓̽́͋̆̈́̏͐́.̷̼͇̯̜͑̉͐̅̿̒̍̚̚͝ͅ ̷̡̣͙̅̂̌̃̄͊̈́̿͐L̶̝̱̈́͒̌̾́̐̊͌̒̈́ę̵̢̢̗̺͓̫̪̇ț̴̮͛͐̔̆͌̚͜ ̵̩̲̹͎͎̗̑̀͑̈͌̎̎͝i̷͚̐̍̊̈́͌ͅt̸̻̾̐̒̔̋͗͂̍̕̚ ̵̯̹̜̺͎͊͆̿̇̉̃̚b̷̡̨͔̰͌̃̔͒ȩ̷̘̣͇͇͉͓͈̿͐ ̷̙͔̲̥̬̝͇̰̜̗̀͂̇͋̈́̕k̴̻̩͈̳͕͛̀͊͝ǹ̵̨̧͈͙͎̀͐̉̒͊͜ö̶̱̩̱͕̗̲̤͇̻̣́́̊̀̆̔͆͘ẅ̴̡̟̹̲̞͈̤́̔̀̿ͅn̵̨̢̛̮̳̲̰͖̉̏̀̇͋̆͒͝,̸̨̛̍̓͛͐ ̵̝͓̪͒̊i̸̢͈͇͕̅̇̓̈̓̚͜f̷̠̥̩̟̭̜̋̈́͌̈̅̽̚ ̴̺̫̿̓̈́͌́̚͝͠t̷̛̯̣͉̝̣̭͚̔͒͌͊͐̋̓͠ḣ̵̡̛̹̺̙̮͖͇̺͕̌̇̾̓̕̚̕e̶̝͈̣̱̠͕͎̼̼̦̔̎̒̎̇̌̽̊̕ ̸̮̹́͂͛̈́̍̈́̔̊T̷̛͖͈̈́͑̓̇̎͝e̸̡͈̱̬̼̺̭̰̗̠͌̀̆̓͠ǹ̵͍̗̳̳̮̣͍̔̅̋̾̋ṅ̷̯̺̖͊̊͒̾̊̋ó̶̤̘̣̣͓̩͋̓̍͌̏́̽ͅ ̴͔̘̱̼͇̠̬́̅̈̑w̸̡͈͙͕̯̄͊͊̄̌̀̿̒̈͗ͅͅa̴̠̱̖̽͋̐͌̈́͝n̴̡̛͓͉͓͐́̀̽͘t̵̢̧̛͚̺͍͇͍̙͎̓͜ ̴̧̦̬̭̘̞̳̳͍̹̒͒̈́́̆̄͛̊̓ṯ̷͍͚̪̗̈́̏̓̌̂̒r̶̛̙̜̫̘̊̌̎͛͜ů̶̢̘̼͇̹͇͇̯̞͂e̵̢̹͔͎̘͇͌̅́̽͗̽͛ ̴̼̦͕̬̞̱͖̉̃̿́̐̃ś̷̡̠͍̾̚ȁ̵̮̼̮̜̜͚́͆ĺ̵̛̩͚͙̱̏ṿ̷̩͆͂̄̆͊a̵̯̍̆̕t̷̳̯͔̙͗̍̌͒͒ȉ̷̛̲̟̦͇̇̿̑̊̉̆̑͝o̷̺̻͔̤̘͐n̸̨̘̮̤͕͛̎̈̎,̵̦̬͙̮̯͉͕̺̋̒̀̓̊̽̀̌̕ͅͅ ̸̢͓̭̻̹͙̳͎̈́͑̊̂͜ͅt̷͇̃͠h̵̛̪̝̮̦̬̝͐̏̂̀͘͠͝é̴̗̖̤̩̐̉́̽̔͊y̴̛̦͖̘̖̒̈͒̃͝ͅͅ ̵̛̛̦͒̉̎̍̌̄̈́w̸̯̮̘͖͚̠̎̂͆͗̎̈̏̍͒̆i̵̧̯̣͓͍̖̱̪̪͂̌̈́̌̃̆̚̕l̶̬̮͚͍͙̮͓̟͕̘͊̅͑̚͝l̷̛̳͇̻̞͂̓͂͆̓̕ ̸̢͖̮̓͋͐͑̈́ͅl̵̨̧̼͓͈̣̖̍͊̒̊́̿̈͑̕â̸̧̻͇͕̲̤ý̴̱̜̾ ̴̨̨̦̳͍̘̩̃̎̍̂ͅd̴͙̥̫̦̭̈͌̕͜o̵̡̟͚̩̝̜̱̰̘̜̓͌̈̋͊̔͐͒w̷̡̙͉̮͎̲̞̯͎͆̅̈́̓͝͝n̸̬̖̹̮͓̾͗͌̀̏̔̚ͅ ̵̛̗̮̀̇͗̀̋̕t̵̫̹̣̜̎͜ḩ̴̧̙͔͇͕̠͔̼̎͛̄͝e̸̺͖̪̞̙͙̬̖̎͒í̵̡̻̋̐́̓̾̚r̵̘͔͒̃ ̵̨̘̭̼͕̯̹̝̦͋̀͊̚͝ä̸̛̼̯̣̖́̈́͗̈́͠r̸̺͛͆͒̓̓̔͑̍̚m̷͓̺̳̙̟͍͋̅̌̄́́͝͝s̶̛̤̦͓̀͂̉̃̄͗̊͂͝,̵̣̆̈ ̷̧̧̰̱͈͈̫͂͋ͅă̴̡̢̨̡͎̯͕n̵̨̨̮̝̪̱͈̈́̊̎͠d̷͎̜͉̹̜̏̉̎͌͋͑̈͋͆͘ ̸̖̝̠͕̙̑̈͑ẅ̴̢̨͖̘̮̗̹̻̳́̌͒͘͜ä̴̡͈͈͎̩̞̳͚͂̉̑͝į̴̫͖̖̣͚̓̽̔̚͠t̷̼̳̞͖̠̫̯̹̒͜ ̸̙̉͆̄̽̈́͒̚̚͝f̷̛̩̯͈̤̬͂̈́́̌̀̃͒͝ö̶͕́͝r̷͈͙͔̬̗̜̰̻̣̯̾̏̾͘ ̴̢̛͍͔͈͈̩̄̆͜͝ṯ̴̢̧͎̩̮̖̑̀̈̍̓̍̔͜ḩ̶̛̩̖̬̿̐̈͛͛̾̕ȩ̴̲̼̭̲̖͉̬̟͐̃̇̊̿͗̍̚ ̸̢̧̙͙̳̃̊͘ͅb̵͎̥̀̃̈́̏̚̚ạ̷̰̫̇̓̏p̷̢̜̹̼̙̯̌̉̏̄͂̕ṫ̴̤͕̜̥̬͌̾̓̍̐͠i̸̢̛͇̘̰̼̝͕̹̘̦̒͋̉͌̊̕s̴̪̮͍̓̈m̵͖͚̗͈̠̫͌̽̇̃̇́͋̕̚͜͝ ̸̡̧̨̛͗̎̈́͝ǫ̴̪̟̦̭̞͌f̵̝͈̬͓̲̝̾͗̚͝ ̵̩͉̯͈̭͉͚͙͒̉̾͛͗̂͊̽͘͜ͅṁ̴̝̙͚̮̪̏͜͜y̶̳̗̗̯̤͊̚ ̸̧̦̻̥͚̤̭͇̱̗̈͐̓J̵̘͑̃̏́̃̏ȃ̴̭̪̦͉͖͉͎̣̑̌̎̐͘̚͜͜͝n̸̺̮̙͔̦̘͗̂͌̑͒͂̊̕ů̷̢͖͇̺̤̤͍͓̼̊̀̊͋͊͝s̶̩̭̱̿̽̀ ̷̹̮͕̘̊̂͊͛̅͛͜k̷͕̹̣̀̄͆͆é̶̮̩̼͉̫͇͓̘̜̿y̴̟͑̕.̴̢̛̦̘̮̖̖̭͍͆͑͊͝͝ ̴̜̟̦͉̃͂̈͆̆̍̍͂͘Î̸̱͓t̷̛͕͉̫̰̖̠̑̍ ̸̙̮̟͇̳̦͊̓̓̀̄̒͊ḯ̴̡̢̧̲̬̘͚͚̰͂̀̋s̷̹̱̜̮̲̤͉̈́̓̃̐͜͜ ̶̢̱̮̣͙̗̉͋̿̀̾̒͌͝t̵͇̗̮͉̪̑͊̀͗ǐ̶̭̥͋́m̴̠͚̠̟͕̾̅͝ȇ̸̛̹̺͋̎́̇̑̄̕͠.̴͔̯͍̜̾̿͑͒͘ ̸̛̺͇̰̦͊̽̃̑̈́̐̎͝Ḭ̴̡̹̙̫͉͓̼̋͆͒͌ ̷̬͚̔̽͒̾́̚͠͝͝w̴̼̹͖̓̊̏̿̚͠í̸̝̼͕́̿̏̇̕̚͘l̷̺̖͇̦̭̫̗̮̋͐̑̔͂̈͜ͅl̴̢͔̗̩̳̪̫̽͊́͊͗ ̷̦̥̦̦̙͙̌͌͐̈́̋̒̊̔̉ţ̵̹̼̠͙͔̫̺͍̹͗̈̈͐̈́̎̽͝e̵̡̛͙̯͇̔͐̅̏́̔̕͝a̶̡͕̎̀́̋̀̐͊͛c̸͔͊͒̓͗̄̎h̶̡̡̩̭̦̹͖̀̑̾́͜ ̸̲̦̯̤͔͎̙̑͗̂t̸̞͌̉̋̑̎̑̉̚͝ḧ̴̨͙͈͙̮̉̑͗ẽ̸̺̞͚̲̞̠́s̵͇̈́̀ȩ̷̨̮̞̳͍̅̆͑͌́͠ ̶̧̮̮̑̇͋̈́͑̈̚͝ͅt̶̺̱̟͙̺̰͉̞̲͆̊̒̓̑r̶̤̘̈͆̊͂̉̈̏̈́͗ę̴̼̗̹͚̪̥̜̈́̆̀̀̆̕ͅş̶̫͉̝͍̠̭̦͇́́̾̀͐̊̀ͅp̸̛̞͕̏̐̏͜͠͝ạ̷̢̢̱̪̥̰̩̲͆̈͌̌͛͜s̶̹̮̞̦̥̫͆̒͗͗̽̈́͝͝ͅs̴̡͇̫͕̟͍̤͐̀́̂̄͊̄e̵̺̰̅͒r̷̪̩̰͚̈̾̀͂͒͐̿́̍̽͜s̵̖͈̤͈͉͎̺͂́͊̏̑͊̓ ̷͕̀̽̑́͋͆̌̊̃ṯ̷̛͎̤̪̃̂́̿̈́h̴̡̜̜̮͖̼̠̀̎̓e̶̩̦̭͇̟̾́ͅ ̸̜͑͗͂͊́͋̅̇͝r̸̢̢̲̲͕͈̞͎̯͝ͅe̸͓̬̩͓͚̳̎͌̓̈̍͜d̸̡̡̜̻̳̬͓̱̲̻̓ē̵̢̋̒̊m̵̝̫͈̱̟̬̘̙̤̈́̅̓̽ṗ̸̛̖̟̤́t̸̮̗̣̝͈́̋̊͆ͅȉ̵̡̯̰͍̲̳̜͔v̸͔͚̖͔͛̍͌̑̚e̴͙̺̝͍̬̩͗͒͛͆ ̴̨͖̪̭͇̀͊ͅp̶̛̰̦͍͐͌̽̈̋͂͘͠o̶̡̻̙̹̹͙̲͚̥̾̄̏͗̋w̶̗̰͙̝̙̓̽̾̔̔͋̅̅͒͠e̶̦͙͙̳̘͕͘ŗ̸̪͈̠̯̄̉͘ ̵͎̹̓ơ̴̗͓̬̤͊̓f̶̬̞̟̐̓͜ ̶̨͙͕̠̣̠̑̈́͊̐͑̀͂ͅm̶̛̪̥̐̆̓̂y̵̼̥̺̗̠̠̪͑̆̐͒͌̈́͜͜͠ ̸̢̲̣̪͚͓͓͓̺̇̈́͂́̊͊͋̚J̸̢̣̠̦͓̝͒̍͗̌̇́̇̈́͘͜a̵̜̦̯̒͒̔͂̎̓̚͠n̸͎͖̘̖̬̟͈̓͑͗̏̅̈́́͜ͅư̶̞̰̩͙͗͗̒̏̿͊s̵̜͎͙̅̋ ̸̼̟͚̪̽̓̈́̔͐̐͆̅k̵̛̹͙̲̞͓̩͎̺̏̎͌͒͌̈́̆̕͝ͅḛ̵̯̫͎͉̼͔̈͌̉͆̉̊̉͝͠y̶̢̟̻̚͜͝.̸̢͇͓̖͚̗͖̮̗̽̓̽̏͜ ̵̛̝͉̫̬̪͍̰̻̀͐̆͒̽̍͜ͅT̶̺͉̟̄̒́̋̂h̷̡̢̺̙͖̹̩͗̄̍ê̸̛͓͒͛̆͊̎͘͠y̴̡̑̈́̔̽͌ ̸̜̱̭̪̆͑̈̆̚w̷̗̠̖̙̤̅̊́̊͐͝͝ͅi̵̧̨̛̫̬͚̊͊̈̿̒̚͘ḽ̴̱͔̩͍̲̥̲̼̺͐̉̋̾̒̄͘l̵̨̻̍͆̀̊̄̈ ̵̢̩̬̀͑̑̄̿̃́͗̀l̸̡͉̙̟̼͈̾́e̵̺̮͋͊ä̴̡̛́̎̃̐̈ŗ̷̧̖̬̥̬̖̪̐̌̔̂̈́̔͘n̶̟͔̜̽̇̓́̀ ̵̠̘̱͈͙̻͕̻̈̆́̆̕i̷̳̹̬͉͒̄̓̿̏̌̎͜͝ţ̷̰̣̞̒͒̀́̚ͅ'̸̢̫̮̯͙̖͈̉̐̋̌͐͋͒̀ͅs̷͌̏̚ͅ ̸̙̘̹̖͇̽͘s̴̜͎̗̻͔̽̍̊̈̾̆͝i̴͕̊̔͗́͛͊m̴̗̜͕̫̜̟͉͖̎̓͛̈̚p̶̗̼̀͂̈́̒̀̇̍̐ļ̶̧̻̥̲̲͔͙͖̐̆̇̃̔̎̕e̶̪̋͌̓̂̇͘͘ ̸̦͇̰̜̜͈̩̼̄̽ţ̵̭̯͇͚̙̠͙̬̼͂͋͐̇͛́̽̚͝r̷̜̒̔̑̆̎̈́̽̏͐͆ů̵̲͔͓͇͉̳̖̜̖́̏͠ͅt̸͙̗̞̳̰̯͆̊̎̔̽́̒̍͋ḥ̵̢̯̙͙̋̀̈́͆̈̃.̷̨̨̡̦̺͓͎̳̱̎̌̔̓͝͝ ̷͍̥̂͛͜͝T̵̨̀̐̈͘h̸͇̩̊̆̂̒̈́̕ë̶͈͕̘͒̾̅̀́̂̽͑̍ ̴̧̡̳͇̞͖͈̏͒̂T̵̨̢͙̠͉̭̟͙͙̆̄͛̂̀̓͗̑e̸̼̎̓̔̔n̷̨̹͕̹̱̒̒͋̄̏̎͘͜͠͝n̶̛͎͎̝̫̈́͊͑̊̓ö̸̳́͊ͅ ̵͍̰͕̖̬̭̔͛̇̾́͝ä̷̢̛̭͍͓̪̰̞͕̜͉̅̓̏͛r̶̛̤̓̈́̃̋͑̂̋̕͠ẽ̶̢̱͇̩̠̫͖̟̗̭̓̀̌̓̿͘ ̷̝̥̈́̀l̴̝̘̬͇̬̣̓̉͌̈́̕o̷̻̰͕͐̔̅̚s̸̢͈̹͙̫̪͔̩̭̍͊̊̊̽̌ͅẗ̸͖̮̜̅̈́̎̏͘,̴̣͕̘͐́́̍͝͝ͅ ̶̮̣̾̄a̶͓̻͔͔̐̅̈́n̴̨̝͙͕͙̝͇̬̜̐̇̄̅ͅḋ̸̫̿̈̃̚͝ ̸̨̲̠̱̯͔̼͑̕t̴̳̠̩̳͊͝ͅͅͅh̵̡̹̻͉̭͚̭̀͌͆̋̓ȩ̵̱̜̰͈̲̣̊̔̊̚͜ͅy̶͕̤̅̆̾̉̋̐͝ ̵̨̹͔̬̞̮́ͅw̷̻̘̳̭͉͈̬̟̪̃̊̃į̸̮̣̜̠̰̱̐͒̑̋͌͆̚͝ḽ̶̾̈́͆̔̓̈́l̴̡̡̙̞̰̗͎͈̹̈̓̏ ̵̧̦̺̰̝͔̘̼͒̋r̶̼̆͠e̴̪͖̭̠͎̲͕̎̒̃̑͗͌͝͝ṡ̴̟̒̔ỉ̸̢͓̬̪̘̭̟̮͉͌̐͆̽͛̂ș̴͙̒̉̆t̵̯͇͐̀͂̿.̷̩̳̩̐̋͘ ̴̛͎̮̙̝͍̟̘͉̞̽̊̾̈́͒̍̀̌͜͠B̸̗̫̊ű̷͙͉̕ṯ̶̬̘̻̭͌͌͋̉ͅ ̵̠͖̺͒͐̌̃̅̂̓̆̚͝I̶͖͆̓͋̅̑̐̀,̶̧̛̭̜͂̉̒͝ ̵̭̙͇̝̭̥̰̙͖̓̽̌͒̓͑͝V̷̧̺̞̱͚̖̑̍̓̈́̎̽̃̀͘o̶̢̓̋̈́͋̍͝r̸͓̘̳͑̆̾̀̎̈́̈́̆͝,̷̞̝̱̥̗̙͓̓̎̈́̆̂͠ͅ ̴̡̡͔͙̱͍͉̟̆̈́̋́̇͌̈̈́́́w̵̤͈͈̦̼̘̗̤̆̈́̂̅̍̾̓͗ͅi̶̩̫͐̇̋̋́̐̓̑̑͠ĺ̴̛̫̥͊̊̽̓́͂̍͝l̵̗͇͂̓͒̈́̾͋̈̾̚͝ ̷̠̝͛̑͒̌c̷̡̢̙̺̺̥̬͇͚̬̀͛̈́̐͘l̷̤͎͈̜͇̜̩̮̼͒̈́̀́e̶̥̒̄̚ȁ̴͓̞̚ņ̶̼͍͈̟͎̾̾͝s̷̹̾̊͑̍͊̚͝ͅe̴̖̯̻̩͔̟̿́̆̉̃̔͝͝ ̸̤͔̫̮̭̺͂͋́̓̆̑͗͘̕t̸̫͇̿̈́̒̋͝͝͝͝h̷̹̍͛̌̽͒̀͂͠ǐ̷̼s̶̝͚̬̱̳̎̄̀́̉̿͂̊͋̚ ̸͍̬͕̹̊͛p̶̢͍̐̀̐̇l̶̤͖̝͕̱͓̞̣̫̀̈́̄̈́̋̿̚ḁ̷̂̉̈́͂̏̃͒̓c̸͓̻̘̝̺̠͉͈̱̍̈́̀̅̌ȇ̵̡̪̰͇͛̂̃͂͂̓̚͜͠ ̶͉́͆̾̽̓̿͂̑͝͝o̴̗̜̤̦͊͒̍̀f̸̘͍͈̳̏͐́̀͑̕̚͝ ̶̨̤̱̟̎̓̽̄̓͘͝ẗ̶̳̘̣̲͍̰͍́̔́̆͋ͅh̸̡̨͔̰̹̪̋́͐̽͌̽̈́̈̿e̵̡̠̰̪̮̫̖͌̓̎͜ͅȉ̴͈̻͜͝ȓ̷͙͙̝̖̭ ̸̢̨̤̝̩̮̠̟̩͔͊͆i̶̻̅̑̽̒̾̍͠m̴̧̮̝̭̪̠̠̤̃͑̎͜͝ͅp̶̻̍̏̾̃͂̀̿̓͐͆ư̷͓̤̄͒͂͒͆́͗̄ṛ̷̘̣̾̐̓̀̎i̵̭͑͊͛ẗ̸̰͍̞̤͔͇̲̻̭̩́̆͐̀̊̓͛̉̓͌y̴͌̄͂̔̀͜͠͝.̸̠͊̍̾

Vor-Agent Smith confirmed

Edited by kgabor