Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I REALLY need to restart my game

(NSW)Jerusalem

Question

Hi, I started the game off with the electric guy, a Bow, and knives, it is THE WORST. I hate playing because of what I chose and I just need to restart. I know I can buy new weapons but I don't even want to play anymore. It is really frustrating. Please tell me if there is a way I can restart

Thanks.

(EDIT) I play on the Nintendo switch

Edited by (NSW)Jerusalem

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, (NSW)Jerusalem said:

Hi, I started the game off with the electric guy, a Bow, and knives, it is THE WORST. I hate playing because of what I chose and I just need to restart. I know I can buy new weapons but I don't even want to play anymore. It is really frustrating. Please tell me if there is a way I can restart

Thanks.

Feel free to PM me in the forums, by clicking on my name and message me. I can help you better that way. 

According to the Support website, it is not possible to reset your account, but it is possible to delete it if there haven't been any purchases?  And I don't know if that would actually let you start over or just make it a dead account that nobody can access.

In the meantime, though, all the MK-1 weapons can be bought pre-built for just credits, in addition to the regular Strun, Braton, Lato, Aklato, Lex, and Sicarus.  Poke around the Market a bit, there are some other cheap-to-build weapons as well.

However, you will be stuck with Volt for a fair while, all Warframes are fairly involved as far as crafting goes.  I think the earliest you could build a new Warframe would be Phobos, since most require Plastids and that's the earliest place that drops them.

4 hours ago, (NSW)Jerusalem said:

Thanks.

you would probably hate playing no matter what you choose because the other two frames aren't any better mate and all the weapons you get to choose from at the start are weak as poo.

But it gets better 🙂. as you progress through the star chart you will pick up mods that will drastically change the stats of your warframes and weapons and it will be your choice of mods that will make you good or OP.  

as for restarting, a whole new account would be your best bet.

having said that, as popular as warframe is, its not for everyone. you might hate playing this game because you hate this type of game design.

Edited by kikasnoob

6 hours ago, (NSW)Jerusalem said:

Thanks.

The electric guy, knives, and bow aren't even that bad. Just get the other starter weapons from the Market. They only cost credits.